Epon AF-505 release date?

2»

Comments

• Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members Posts: 3,511 ✭✭
    Just received my set of 505 heads. Time to head to the fitter to see what shaft combination works for me. Previously had aerotech i95 regulars w my 502’s so may just opt for that.
  • ian-500ian-500 Members Posts: 644 ✭✭

Just received my set of 505 heads. Time to head to the fitter to see what shaft combination works for me. Previously had aerotech i95 regulars w my 502's so may just opt for that.

Does your fitter have Accra? Definitely try Accra if you can.
    Cobra F9 9* + Tour AD IZ 7x.
    Callaway Rogue SZ 15 Tour Issue + Tour AD IZ 7x.
    Callaway Rogue 19 Tour Issue + Tour AD IZ 8s.
    Adams Pro 23 Tour Issue + Tour AD UT95x
    Adams DHY Pro 27 + Irod 105x.
    Adams XTD Forged Tour Issue 6i - GW + Recoil Prototype 125F5.
    Adams XTD Forged SW/LW + KBS Hi-Rev x.
    SeeMore SB1, Accra FX300, Garsen.
    edited Nov 13, 2018 #34

Just received my set of 505 heads. Time to head to the fitter to see what shaft combination works for me. Previously had aerotech i95 regulars w my 502's so may just opt for that.

Does your fitter have Accra? Definitely try Accra if you can.

Hey Ian. Yes, I’m fact my fitter put me into a set of aerotechs some years ago but when I called this time for a fitting I believe he mentioned that I need to check out Accra.

What’s the story w this shaft?

Also very interested to see how the 505’s compare to my much beloved 502’s.
    edited Dec 16, 2018 #35
    I’m a bit surprised to see how cheap 505’s are going for on eBay. Auction below is a Buy it Now for $1600 for a brand new setup of 505’s with aerotechs. A few weeks ago, I was able to pick up a set of brand new heads for $1000. Crazy reasonable for Epons.

This is a brand new release from Epon, heads normally go for $350 each and I have never seen any real discount on Epons in the past and doubly so with brand new gear from them.

Might these be counterfeit? Doubtful and I know for a fact the heads I bought were the real deal.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/273612207282
  • gigjam78gigjam78 Members Posts: 38
    You get what you pay for and I don’t think there is anything better out there as far as I’m concerned
    gigjam78 wrote:

You get what you pay for and I don’t think there is anything better out there as far as I’m concerned

No idea what that means but Ok!
2»