EPON AF-702 Modus 3 105 stiff, Scotty Cameron "Bible", Black Custom Taylormade Spider S, Dick Enberg

nbaagainnbaagain Members Posts: 355
The Scotty Cameron The Cameron Collector aka "The Scotty Cameron Bible" from the Japanese M&G shop. $200 MSRP, I purchased the very last one, they went out of stock as soon as I checked out. We all know some hardcore Scotty fans and even they don't have this. It is an amazing (unfortunately) paperback book thats filled with pics of some amazing pieces of work done by Scotty. It is 240 pages long and in perfect condition. Asking $350 OBO will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured and signature will be required upon delivery. PM me for more pics, I think I reached the limit.

Last but not least is the most intriguing item I have for sale it is a Scottsdale Anser Special Edition, with the Special Edition finish, material is Bronze, grip TS1 (57) and was produced on 3/16/1995 for none other than DICK ENBERG! Of course I have no provenance and I did contact Ping for more information. $225 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail, Insured, signature required upon delivery. PM me for more pics, I think I have reached the limit.

"Murdered out" custom Taylormade Spider S. I don't think you'll ever see one quite like this. I had the crew at The Putter Lounge extend the sight line to the face, had a custom copper insert made, picked their "Tuxedo" option and inserted a matte shaft. It has a Superstroke 2.0, black of course. Asking $OLD. I've put in an easy 350 into it. PM me for more pics, I think I reached the limit.

Epon AF-702 have been $old

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jcamn1jcamn1 ClubWRX Posts: 681 ClubWRX
    How much weight did the copper face add to spider?
  • nbaagainnbaagain Members Posts: 355
    jcamn1 wrote:

How much weight did the copper face add to spider?

Honestly I couldn't tell you but I can't tell a difference in weight but in feel. The copper is significantly softer and more buttery than the plastic insert that was stock
  • endyendy Members Posts: 3,153 ✭✭
    I said it once and I’ll say it again, that Spider S is freakin sweet. If I didn’t have a custom one already I’d buy this one.
    Srixon Z785 9.5* Fuji Ventus 7X
    Srixon F85 13.5* Atmos Black TS 8TX
    Srixon H85 19* Oban Kiyoshi Black 90X
    Srixon Z785 4-PW KBS $-Taper 130X
    Cleveland RTX-4 50/54/60 TI S400
    Toulon Garage Columbus
    Srixon Z-Star XV
    edited Feb 8, 2018 #5
    You may have changed my mind to keep it. I've put a lot of money into it.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Updated with new items!
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,644 admin
    nbaagain wrote:

Epon AF-702 in very good condition with NS Modus 3 105 shafts in stiff flex 4 thru PW. $925 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured, signature required upon delivery. If you don't know what these are then move on to the next item, but if you do know what they are you know that this is a steal for a legendary club with top of the line components. Feel free to ask for more pics or ask any questions. These clubs are for the JDM fan that needs some game improvement but hates seeing a top fat line. PM me for more pics, I think I reached the limit

The Scotty Cameron The Cameron Collector aka "The Scotty Cameron Bible" from the Japanese M&G shop. $200 MSRP, I purchased the very last one, they went out of stock as soon as I checked out. We all know some hardcore Scotty fans and even they don't have this. It is an amazing (unfortunately) paperback book thats filled with pics of some amazing pieces of work done by Scotty. It is 240 pages long and in perfect condition. Asking $350 OBO will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, insured and signature will be required upon delivery. PM me for more pics, I think I reached the limit.

"Murdered out" custom Taylormade Spider S. I don't think you'll ever see one quite like this. I had the crew at The Putter Lounge extend the sight line to the face, had a custom copper insert made, picked their "Tuxedo" option and inserted a matte shaft. It has a Superstroke 2.0, black of course. Asking 300 OBO. I've put in an easy 350 into it. PM me for more pics, I think I reached the limit.

Last but not least is the most intriguing item I have for sale it is a Scottsdale Anser Special Edition, with the Special Edition finish, material is Bronze, grip TS1 (57) and was produced on 3/16/1995 for none other than DICK ENBERG! Of course I have no provenance and I did contact Ping for more information. $225 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail, Insured, signature required upon delivery. PM me for more pics, I think I have reached the limit.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • steelman83steelman83 Members Posts: 103 ✭✭
    what’s the length on the spider?
    Sorry about that, it's 34" but I extend or shorten it for you