GIVEAWAY: PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE, Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro 3W - ENTER HERE.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Top Flite?

BEND OF THE RIVER GC ·  
BEND OF THE RIVER GCBEND OF THE RIVER GC Charter Members  6562WRX Points: 66Posts: 6,562 Titanium Tees
Whenever I play golf, any ball that I find on the course but I won't normally purchase becomes a range ball for my backyard. I can hit full wedges into the woods behind my home. Later, after using all shag balls, my 2 small sons like to "find" them in the woods. Then I hit them all back into the woods all over again, and so on.<br />
<br />
My 5 year old found this ball, amazingly, HALF EATEN. <br />
<br />
I wonder if the animal who munched away on it actually lived or not? I wonder if it tastes like chicken?<br />
<br />
Pretty funny.
Posted:
TM M1 Kurokage shaft
TM RBZ 3 wood stock Ozik shaft
TM R11 4 wood Fujikura Rombax 6X07
TM RBZ with Oban Revenge shaft
Ping G irons 4-UW
Nike VR 56*
Nike VR 60*
Black Lab oil can 350g custom grind by Geo
Ping 4 Under carry bag

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.