ecco biom hybrid 3

Comments

• dlygrissedlygrisse Kansas 13818WRX Points: 1,355Handicap: 8-ishMembers Posts: 13,818 Titanium Tees

swizbeatz wrote:

I tried them on today, right between 45 and 46. Go with the smaller size?

Wondering this too. Can’t try them on but I’m 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

Actually ended up going with the larger size. Hope it works out lol.

I'm a 10.5 or 11 and wear 44 in Ecco
    Posted:
    I pick 14 of the following:
    Ping G400
    Callaway Epic Flash 3w 
    Ping G410 5 and 7 wood
    Callaway Apex 23*
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54, 58 SS or Vokey M Grind 58
    Grips NDMC +4
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ProV1x-mostly
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • timsiegletimsiegle Addict  152WRX Points: 57Handicap: 6.4Members Posts: 152 Fairways
    fredstar wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

Wondering this too. Can't try them on but I'm 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

Had the exact dilema today. Tried on both and went with the 45. You can leave in both insoles and wear thick socks for more comfort. Nothing worse than tight shoes.

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in ‘real’ shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I’ll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn’t too reckless of a choice lolol

I'd say 44 might be closer, I wear 10 in nike fi premiere and roshe g and I got 43. The US sizing that ecco uses isn't correct.

I found that measuring the length of my foot in centimetres was the closest to ecco's size guide
    Posted:
    PING G400 Max 10*
    Titleist 915F 16.5*
    Titleist 910H 20.5*
    Ping S55 4-PW
    Cleveland RTX3 50.10*
    Vokey SM6 F 54.14*
    Ping Glide 60* TS
    Odyssey White Hot Pro #7
  • 9ironiscash9ironiscash  722WRX Points: 98Members Posts: 722 Golden Tee
    timsiegle wrote:

fredstar wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

Wondering this too. Can't try them on but I'm 10.5 or 11. Should I go with the 44 or 45?

Had the exact dilema today. Tried on both and went with the 45. You can leave in both insoles and wear thick socks for more comfort. Nothing worse than tight shoes.

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in ‘real’ shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I’ll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn’t too reckless of a choice lolol

I'd say 44 might be closer, I wear 10 in nike fi premiere and roshe g and I got 43. The US sizing that ecco uses isn't correct.

I found that measuring the length of my foot in centimetres was the closest to ecco's size guide

Ugh now I don’t know if I should change my order before it’s shipped. Dammit lol.
    Posted:
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Kansas 13818WRX Points: 1,355Handicap: 8-ishMembers Posts: 13,818 Titanium Tees

fredstar wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in 'real' shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I'll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn't too reckless of a choice lolol

Ugh now I don't know if I should change my order before it's shipped. Dammit lol.

Not sure how wide your feet are, this might impact the decision.....I will say I have many pairs of ecco's, the reason I like them is because they are shaped like my feet. Fairly narrow in the heel and wide in the toe box. So if I buy a shoe like Addias, or Nike, which run narrow, I wear 11 wide. Some shoes I am a 10.5 (Clark's, or Keen's for example)...ecco I am a solid 44.
    Posted:
    I pick 14 of the following:
    Ping G400
    Callaway Epic Flash 3w 
    Ping G410 5 and 7 wood
    Callaway Apex 23*
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54, 58 SS or Vokey M Grind 58
    Grips NDMC +4
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ProV1x-mostly
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • WarrickWarrick  11136WRX Points: 1,070ClubWRX Posts: 11,136 ClubWRX

fredstar wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

Just made me feel a lot better lol thanks. My old tw 14 were wide and 10.5, but for the most part I wear 11 in 'real' shoes. Never had eccos and have wide feet but took the chance with the shoes.com deal. I think I'll love them. Now just hoping the black brushed yak colour wasn't too reckless of a choice lolol

here is a better pic of that color than it looks online....

Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • fredstarfredstar  1319WRX Points: 251Handicap: 4Members Posts: 1,319 Platinum Tees

fredstar wrote:

swizbeatz wrote:

I'm very similar with sizing as you, I think these Ecco's will be good. Feel amazing straight outta the box, unlike TW71 which were stiff as a board.
    Posted:
    Nike Tour Premiere
    Nike TW13
    Nike Lunar Control 4
    Jordan Flight Runner
    Ecco Biom Hybrid
    Mizuno Wave GTX
    Nike TW14 Masters 
    Nike React Vapor 2

Callaway Rogue Driver
    Callaway Rogue SZ 3 wood
    Srixon u45 20*
    TM P790 '19 Irons
    Vokey SM7 wedges
    Scotty Fastback T22

Advertisement
  • DrudershDrudersh  2973WRX Points: 246Handicap: +2ClubWRX Posts: 2,973 ClubWRX
    Played my second 18 in these yesterday and I stand by my initial assessment, these are best golf shoes I have ever had. The course was soaking wet and my feet were bone dry at the end of the round. I never slipped or even came close. Stability is fantastic and comfort is beyond belief.
    Posted:
    Ping G 10.5 Tour 65s
    Ping G 14.5 Tour 80x
    Titleist 716 T-MB 3 Iron AD DI 95x
    Ping Anser Forged Project X 6.0
    Ping Glide 50*SS, 54*SS, 58*SS Project X 6.0
    Odyssey Versa 2-Ball
  • jqsmoothjqsmooth  113WRX Points: 65Handicap: 7.0Members Posts: 113 Fairways
    It just dawned on me that no one on tour wears these. Maybe Ernie Els. His got his own signature Ecco's.
    Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Epic 9.0* Tour AD-IZ Xstiff
    3 Wood: Titleist 910 Fd 13.5* Diamana Blueboard Stiff
    Hybrid: Ping i20 17* Project X 6.0
    Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
    Wedges: Titleist 718 ap2 50* GW
    Titleist SM6 54* M grind SW
    Titleist SM6 58* M grind LW
    Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #9
  • JTD0314JTD0314  470WRX Points: 73Members Posts: 470 Greens
    I am a 10.5 and the 44s were too big. 43 is perfect.
    Posted:
  • NWS AlpineNWS Alpine  2608WRX Points: 53Members Posts: 2,608 Titanium Tees
    jqsmooth wrote:

It just dawned on me that no one on tour wears these. Maybe Ernie Els. His got his own signature Ecco's.

Fred Couples has worn them a long time. They really don't pay pros on the PGA Tour though. There are a lot of women who wear them across many tours around the world. Both sponsored and those that don't have contracts. They wear what is comfortable and high quality.
    Posted:
  • szyszy  3WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 3
    dcbogeyman wrote:

Le Shizzle wrote:

Has anyone with feet that are on the flatter side speak for these shoes? Someone mentioned try Ecco in another thread but I wasn't sure what specific shoe would suit best.

Also are these more or less the same as the Biom Hybrid 3 GTX, as that's all I can see on the Australian site.

That was me that suggested Ecco. Any style is very suitable for flat feet. I mentioned I have four pair. All are different styles. (Cage, Biom 2, Street and the last pair is a 5 year old model).

How is the comfort in the Cage compared to the classic biom? Thinking about converting to ditch the Yak leather.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • migolfkemigolfke  604WRX Points: 95Members Posts: 604 Golden Tee
    How are these holding up after a few wears? I love my Biom Hybrid 2, but I find that the white leather looks very worn/ discolored when wearing them during early morning rounds.
    Posted:
    The patterned ones still look new after multiple rounds.

I have the white with gray trim that I plan on wearing this weekend. I love the white ones, hope they hold up, but have a second pair on the way also.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
    Did you guys find it took shoes.com a bit to ship your shoes? I’m impatient and it says 1-5 business days, but it’s been three and no shipping confirmation email yet.
    Posted:
    I ordered my most recent pair on Sunday night, got shipping notification early Tuesday, shoes will be here tomorrow. It has been pretty much the same for each pair I have ordered.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
  • bazinkybazinky  1705WRX Points: 184Members Posts: 1,705 Platinum Tees
    NWS Alpine wrote:

jqsmooth wrote:

Fred Couples has worn them a long time. They really don't pay pros on the PGA Tour though. There are a lot of women who wear them across many tours around the world. Both sponsored and those that don't have contracts. They wear what is comfortable and high quality.

Don't think you'll see many shoes on the PGA tour that aren't associated with an apparel company.
    Posted:
    Cobra LTD 9.5 - UST Elements Chrome 6F4
    Titleist 917 F2 16.5 at C1 (15.75) - MRC D+ Limited 80 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro 20 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S
    Callaway X2Hot Pro 23 - Aldila Tour Green 75 S or Ping i20 4i - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping i20 5i-UW - KBS Tour S - Yellow Dot
    Ping Glide 54 SS - CFS Wedge S - Blue Dot
    Ping Glide 58 ES - CFS Wedge S - Black Dot
    Taylormade Spider Tour Red Half-Sightline - 35"

Advertisement
  • bellkenbellken  869WRX Points: 148Members Posts: 869 Golden Tee

Did you guys find it took shoes.com a bit to ship your shoes? I'm impatient and it says 1-5 business days, but it's been three and no shipping confirmation email yet.

I ordered late on the 11th(Friday night), and, got shipping confirmation on the 15 (2 business days). The orders go to Ecco, which is where the shoes will ship from. You should get shipping information very soon.
    Posted:
  • chris975dchris975d Georgia 2033WRX Points: 240ClubWRX Posts: 2,033 ClubWRX
    bellken wrote:

Did you guys find it took shoes.com a bit to ship your shoes? I'm impatient and it says 1-5 business days, but it's been three and no shipping confirmation email yet.

I ordered late on the 11th(Friday night), and, got shipping confirmation on the 15 (2 business days). The orders go to Ecco, which is where the shoes will ship from. You should get shipping information very soon.

Doesn't seem like all shoes ship from Ecco. I've ordered 5 pairs, and some have drop-shipped from Ecco, and some seem to come straight from Shoes.com's warehouses. There are different ship from addresses and even boxing/packing materials for each. And I've had orders ship within 24 hours after ordering, all the way to 6 business days after ordering. But they do always ship.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • bellkenbellken  869WRX Points: 148Members Posts: 869 Golden Tee
    chris975d wrote:

bellken wrote:

Doesn't seem like all shoes ship from Ecco. I've ordered 5 pairs, and some have drop-shipped from Ecco, and some seem to come straight from Shoes.com's warehouses. There are different ship from addresses and even boxing/packing materials for each. And I've had orders ship within 24 hours after ordering, all the way to 6 business days after ordering. But they do always ship.

Thanks for the correction, it was my first order.
    Posted:
  • fredstarfredstar  1319WRX Points: 251Handicap: 4Members Posts: 1,319 Platinum Tees
    Took a couple days before mine were shipped.

How long does it take to get any notification from ebates after purchase?
    Posted:
    Nike Tour Premiere
    Nike TW13
    Nike Lunar Control 4
    Jordan Flight Runner
    Ecco Biom Hybrid
    Mizuno Wave GTX
    Nike TW14 Masters 
    Nike React Vapor 2

Callaway Rogue Driver
    Callaway Rogue SZ 3 wood
    Srixon u45 20*
    TM P790 '19 Irons
    Vokey SM7 wedges
    Scotty Fastback T22
    fredstar wrote:

Took a couple days before mine were shipped.

How long does it take to get any notification from ebates after purchase?

should be within 24-48 hours max. You can always go in and file for it through your account. I have had it happen several times, they just add the cash back right away.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X

Advertisement
  • kmbeankmbean  1027WRX Points: 162Members Posts: 1,027 Platinum Tees
    These shoes are the bomb. Have four pairs now, donating my other golf shoes.
    Posted:
    Got my shipping confirmation today (2 days), but still 0 ebates money. It shows up in ‘track my cash back’ that I made a purchase from shoes.com late on the 14th but zero money in my balance. First time user.
    Posted:

Got my shipping confirmation today (2 days), but still 0 ebates money. It shows up in 'track my cash back' that I made a purchase from shoes.com late on the 14th but zero money in my balance. First time user.

Shoot them an e-mail, very easy to work with.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X
    Warrick wrote:

Got my shipping confirmation today (2 days), but still 0 ebates money. It shows up in 'track my cash back' that I made a purchase from shoes.com late on the 14th but zero money in my balance. First time user.

Shoot them an e-mail, very easy to work with.

Yea just sent the details to their customer service via the app. I don’t anticipate issues. Now just pumped to get these shoes !
    Posted:
  • amateur proamateur pro  706WRX Points: 51Members Posts: 706 Bunkers
    anyone have quality issues with these? ordered firet pair and after lacing them up for the first time, the lace holders on the outside side of the shoe looked like it wasnt glued / stiched properly. they were lifting and moving towards the center of the shoe when i tightened them. only did on the right shoe. i took them to ecco and thye agreed was a defect. obviously showed no wear and the shoes are a new model anyway, so they exchanged them on the spot, but had to ship new pair as they did not have my size in store. recieved new pair today and it is not as pronounced, but definitely there, but on this pair its both shoes. also the right shoe does not fit the same, it is more narrow than the left, again not an issue on the first pair.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • Seabass77Seabass77  75WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 75

anyone have quality issues with these? ordered firet pair and after lacing them up for the first time, the lace holders on the outside side of the shoe looked like it wasnt glued / stiched properly. they were lifting and moving towards the center of the shoe when i tightened them. only did on the right shoe. i took them to ecco and thye agreed was a defect. obviously showed no wear and the shoes are a new model anyway, so they exchanged them on the spot, but had to ship new pair as they did not have my size in store. recieved new pair today and it is not as pronounced, but definitely there, but on this pair its both shoes. also the right shoe does not fit the same, it is more narrow than the left, again not an issue on the first pair.

ECCO has amazing service They will fix it.
    Posted:
  • portlandportland  1091WRX Points: 112Members Posts: 1,091 Platinum Tees
    I hope they come out with more BOA color options. The 2 pair I have are fantastic
    Posted:
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
    Srixon Z Star
    I am trying not to buy a 6th pair, but I have 2 of the white/silver, 2 of the white/gray, so thinking I should have 2 of the black/silver also....

If I can sell these 2 pair of LCV2, am doing it. I am sure they will change the next version and it will be worse....lol.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 
    Toulon Portland 
    TM TP5X

Advertisement
    Getting 30% off then 15% ebates back along with $10 bonus for first purchase was good buying! I basically paid $155aud when they are $289aud retail here in Australia.
    Posted:
    Nike Tour Premiere
    Nike TW13
    Nike Lunar Control 4
    Jordan Flight Runner
    Ecco Biom Hybrid
    Mizuno Wave GTX
    Nike TW14 Masters 
    Nike React Vapor 2

Callaway Rogue Driver
    Callaway Rogue SZ 3 wood
    Srixon u45 20*
    TM P790 '19 Irons
    Vokey SM7 wedges
    Scotty Fastback T22

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.