ecco biom hybrid 3

1679111214

Comments

  • fredstarfredstar Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭
    Leftfoot75 wrote:

    fredstar wrote:


    Getting 30% off then 15% ebates back along with $10 bonus for first purchase was good buying! I basically paid $155aud when they are $289aud retail here in Australia.




    Fredstar, how much is shipping to Australia? Or does the $155aud includes shipping?




    I have a friend that works for Qantas and brings me back stuff. Not sure how much shoes.com charges.
    Nike TW71 FF
    Nike TW13
    Nike Lunar Control 4
    Jordan Flight Runner
    Ecco Biom Hybrid
    Mizuno Wave GTX

    Callaway Rogue Driver
    Callaway Rogue SZ 3 wood
    Srixon u45 20*, 23*
    Ping i200 Irons
    Ping Glide 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey RSX Milled Fang
  • RouterBitRouterBit Members Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Warrick wrote:


    I have my 3 worm pairs sprayed down now after a good cleaning, the whites are actually looking fine. I have a second pair of each of the 3 colors I bought sitting on the shelf in a box



    These are hands down the best golf shoes I have owned. I am a dew sweeper, no slippage, not sure how they did that with the sole either, but it works.




    Thanks to everyone in this thread, been looking for some comfortable golf shoes with a wider toe box for quite a while now and had never looked at Ecco.

    With the heads up on the Ebates cash back and shoes.com discount I bought 2 pair and just received them today.

    Warrick - did the Ecco Repel darken your white pair any? I'd like to put something on my white pair to help with any water/staining but didn't want to have the white turn grey.
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    RouterBit wrote:

    Warrick wrote:


    I have my 3 worm pairs sprayed down now after a good cleaning, the whites are actually looking fine. I have a second pair of each of the 3 colors I bought sitting on the shelf in a box



    These are hands down the best golf shoes I have owned. I am a dew sweeper, no slippage, not sure how they did that with the sole either, but it works.




    Thanks to everyone in this thread, been looking for some comfortable golf shoes with a wider toe box for quite a while now and had never looked at Ecco.

    With the heads up on the Ebates cash back and shoes.com discount I bought 2 pair and just received them today.

    Warrick - did the Ecco Repel darken your white pair any? I'd like to put something on my white pair to help with any water/staining but didn't want to have the white turn grey.




    No, is like a clear spray.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • Leftfoot75Leftfoot75 Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    fredstar wrote:

    Leftfoot75 wrote:

    fredstar wrote:


    Getting 30% off then 15% ebates back along with $10 bonus for first purchase was good buying! I basically paid $155aud when they are $289aud retail here in Australia.




    Fredstar, how much is shipping to Australia? Or does the $155aud includes shipping?




    I have a friend that works for Qantas and brings me back stuff. Not sure how much shoes.com charges.




    Cheers! I just have to find a friend who works for Qantas to make this worthwhile ��
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,376 ✭✭
    what's the best way to brighten up the white leather on these after they've been dirtied up? wet paper towel doesnt seem to do much
  • fredstarfredstar Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭
    Wore mine walking 9 holes this morning (got rained out). Hands down the most comfortable golf shoes out of the box that I've owned. While I've liked and tried to love my other shoes, these are brilliant. Stayed dry during a 2 hole downpour, did not slip (on wet paths they were a bit iffy).
    Nike TW71 FF
    Nike TW13
    Nike Lunar Control 4
    Jordan Flight Runner
    Ecco Biom Hybrid
    Mizuno Wave GTX

    Callaway Rogue Driver
    Callaway Rogue SZ 3 wood
    Srixon u45 20*, 23*
    Ping i200 Irons
    Ping Glide 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey RSX Milled Fang
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    portland wrote:


    I hope they come out with more BOA color options. The 2 pair I have are fantastic




    Everything pretty much the same on the BOA version, fit the same? I earned $25 in rewards, they have a mystery 30%, and 6% ebates.



    I am thinking of grabbing the white Boa.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • jpt1101jpt1101 Members Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Warrick wrote:

    portland wrote:


    I hope they come out with more BOA color options. The 2 pair I have are fantastic




    Everything pretty much the same on the BOA version, fit the same? I earned $25 in rewards, they have a mystery 30%, and 6% ebates.



    I am thinking of grabbing the white Boa.




    My experience has been the BOA’s run a half size larger.
  • portlandportland Members Posts: 1,049 ✭✭
    Agreed, the BOA feel slightly larger. I am on between and 42 and 43 in BOA and went with 43, I just wear a little thicker sock.
    Taylormade M1 10.5*
    Callaway GBB Epic 15*
    Callaway XR 19*
    Taylormade p790 5-P,A
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*, 58*, 60*
    Titleist Scotty Cameron Golo 3
    Srixon Z Star
  • scottazscottaz ClubWRX Posts: 1,916 ClubWRX
    I threw some superfeet in mine and they went from really good to great.



    Played in rain all day yesterday and just can’t get over the traction. No slipping and bone dry.
  • 155 Funson155 Funson Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    I can't resist and am going to pull the trigger, figure I need a comfortable waterproof shoe for my Bandon trip next March!



    To clarify, I signed up for Ebates and went to shoes.com through ebates. I see the 30EBATES mystery code is still working, so that gets me the 30% off. In order to qualify for the 12% Ebates cash back it looks like that is a separate code that I would need to input with my shoes.com order, however it doesn't look like there is an option to apply multiple promo codes. So would I just e-mail ebates after I order the shoes with the 30% off to have them apply the 12% Ebates cash back? Or will I get the 12% regardless since I went to shoes.com through Ebates? Thanks in advance!
  • jqsmoothjqsmooth Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    thanks for the heads up on the 12% ebates rebate. it'll show up in your ebates account a few days after ordering. i like my pair so much, i ordered a pair for my dad.
    Driver: Ping i20 8.5* Diamana Whiteboard 73x Stiff
    3 Wood: Titleist 910 Fd 13.5* Diamana Blueboard Stiff
    Hybrid: Ping i20 17* Project X 6.0
    Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
    Wedges: Mizuno JPX 350 Forged 50* GW
    Cleveland 54* SW
    Titleist SM4 60* M grind LW
    Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #9
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    Nice, did not know about the 30ebates, and I had my $25 in rewards. I just ordered the white BOA for $128 shipped, then about $15 more back from ebates.



    OMG, that is 7 pairs of these now.....lmao.



    I did flip my Jordan Trainer ST's on the bay yesterday, so these were free.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,376 ✭✭
    how does one use the ebates? are they just reward "dollars" in your account that you can only use toward a future purchase?
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    Go_Time wrote:


    how does one use the ebates? are they just reward "dollars" in your account that you can only use toward a future purchase?




    Actual cash back. They pay you 4 times a year, Feb, May, August and November. You can either get a check mailed to you, or they will just deposit right into you PP account. I have earned over $800 since I started, have at least $175 coming in August. I made a killing on ebates on these shoes alone, just got $18.48 back from the BOA's I just ordered a while ago, brought the cost down to $110.



    If you are buying stuff anyway, might as well get cash back.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • 155 Funson155 Funson Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Well thanks to this thread I now own a pair of the white/silver metallic color, man they look sharp and from wearing them around they house they are extremely comfortable. I am normally an 11.5 in most shoe brands and went with the size 45 and they fit perfectly. First time Ebates user as well, the money is already in my account. I'm going to have to use Ebates more often, it was an easy process. Looking forward to wearing these out on the course!
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    I got my BOA's today, very nice. They seem to have a little more space, put in a 2nd insert, money.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,376 ✭✭
    edited Jun 20, 2018 #259
    gotta be honest after about 15 rounds or so with my biom hybrid 3s in white and grey i am very disappointed in the leather and the color. They're now a dirty white, and the rubber outsole is now a brown-yellowish grey. the leather is also crackling, wrinkly and scale like. I wont be buying any more of these in leather. and yes i wiped the down after every round and cleaned them a few times. they look 1+ year old, not the 6 weeks old that they actually are.
  • lowlight21lowlight21 Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Go_Time wrote:


    gotta be honest after about 15 rounds or so with my biom hybrid 3s in white and grey i am very disappointed in the leather and the color. They're now a dirty white, and the rubber outsole is now a brown-yellowish grey. the leather is also crackling, wrinkly and scale like. I wont be buying any more of these in leather. and yes i wiped the down after every round and cleaned them a few times. they look 1+ year old, not the 6 weeks old that they actually are.




    If the leather is cracking, then you should submit a warranty claim directly to Ecco.
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    These seem to take a bit more care than most golf shoes, but worth it to me.



    I use the transparent smooth leather cream to keep the leather soft and Repel to help with water stains on light colors.



    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • jqsmoothjqsmooth Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    anyone see these bad boys on TGW? look real nice but there's no way in **** I'm paying $260 for them. they are Ecco Mens Cool Pro.
    Driver: Ping i20 8.5* Diamana Whiteboard 73x Stiff
    3 Wood: Titleist 910 Fd 13.5* Diamana Blueboard Stiff
    Hybrid: Ping i20 17* Project X 6.0
    Irons: Srixon 745 TT DG S300 4-PW
    Wedges: Mizuno JPX 350 Forged 50* GW
    Cleveland 54* SW
    Titleist SM4 60* M grind LW
    Putter: Odyssey Black Series Tour Design #9
  • byflow2byflow2 Members Posts: 132 ✭✭
    Just bought on ebay.. 145 shipped after 15% off and a 4% ebates on top of that. Can't wait to get them.
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Fly Z 9.5 Stock Stiff Shaft[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway XR 15* Project X 6.0 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Utility 18* Aldia rouge 65g S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Srixon 565 4,5 - Srixon 6-PW Dynamic Gold AMT S300[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 52* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 60*[/font]
    Bettinardi [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Queen Bee #9[/font]
  • th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭
    My right foot(back foot) slipped again on first tee box. Seems to be happening about 2-3 times a round on me. And again, mostly dry conditions. We’ll see how the rest of this round goes.

    It’s killing me because I love the fit and feel of these shoes.

  • JDFishJDFish Pickerington, OhioMembers Posts: 868 ✭✭
    jqsmooth wrote:


    anyone see these bad boys on TGW? look real nice but there's no way in **** I'm paying $260 for them. they are Ecco Mens Cool Pro.




    I looked into these a few months ago, but the reviews were not very positive. The sole with the air flow chambers was reported to be very hard. So I passed.
    Callaway Epic 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Black TS 6S
    Callaway XR Pro 3 wood
    Callaway XR 5 wood/Titleist 913H 21* hybrid
    Ping i200 Nippon N.S.Pro Modus3 Tour 105S - 4-UW
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54* and 58* S200
    Evnroll ER5 32"
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    My brother just got back to playing today after a few years off with an injury. He bought a pair of the Tour 360 Boost and talked about how much he liked them, then had him try on my Ecco's after the round, immediately said he was buying a pair.



    These shoes are just as good as it gets for me.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,376 ✭✭
    Does anyone own the Black ones? I like them but the blue outersole KILLS it for me. Think there's a good way to stain/dye that blue?
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 3,977 ✭✭
    edited Jul 17, 2018 #268
    Warrick wrote:
    My brother just got back to playing today after a few years off with an injury. He bought a pair of the Tour 360 Boost and talked about how much he liked them, then had him try on my Ecco's after the round, immediately said he was buying a pair.



    These shoes are just as good as it gets for me.




    I want a pair. As far as trying on in store, the 47 fits me as good as any I’ve tried in recent years. I am still playing some Boost 360 that I love and just bought a adidas gripmore adicross 2 for like $60 at hurricane golf. I have a white pair and a grey pair of the originals that I loved. The new ones right foot fits great but left foot fits kinda tight so hoping they stretch a little.



    I do want the white/blue BOA Ecco tho as it’s my favorite color way offered.



    How does the YAK hold up over time. It feels so soft out of the box I’m worried it wont hold up well.
    Driver: Adams 9064LS 9.5*
    Irons: Ping I-20 4-W
    Hybrids: Taylormade Rescue Mid 16*, 19*
    Wedges: Scratch 8620 53*, 58*
    Putter: SeeMore mFGP
    Bag: SM Four5 / Ball: Srixon ZStar XV
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,376 ✭✭
    Minarets wrote:

    Warrick wrote:
    My brother just got back to playing today after a few years off with an injury. He bought a pair of the Tour 360 Boost and talked about how much he liked them, then had him try on my Ecco's after the round, immediately said he was buying a pair.



    These shoes are just as good as it gets for me.




    I want a pair. As far as trying on in store, the 47 fits me as good as any I’ve tried in recent years. I am still playing some Boost 360 that I love and just bought a adidas gripmore adicross 2 for like $60 at hurricane golf. I have a white pair and a grey pair of the originals that I loved. The new ones right foot fits great but left foot fits kinda tight so hoping they stretch a little.



    I do want the white/blue BOA Ecco tho as it’s my favorite color way offered.



    How does the YAK hold up over time. It feels so soft out of the box I’m worried it wont hold up well.




    I would say it does not hold up well. I've had a pair for about 10 weeks, and they look at least a year old if not more.
  • scottazscottaz ClubWRX Posts: 1,916 ClubWRX
    My playing partner has the black, I don't even notice the blue. Better in person I think.
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,371 ClubWRX
    same with the white BOA, barely even notice the blue.
    TM Mini 11.5 Pro white 70
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-P - PX LZ 6.0
    Mizuno T7 - 48-53-58 - PX LZ 6.5
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
Sign In or Register to comment.