We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

MEMBERS' CHOICE: Best driver of 2018? Poll added

1789101113»

Comments

• knuckleballerknuckleballer  4Members Posts: 4

g400 fixed my swing. I'm sure it's all just me playing mental games, but I went from a low fade to a high draw w/ that bad boy, and gained maybe 20 yards of carry (tho in AZ in the summer, I do lose total distance, cuz my roll out was longer w/ my last driver)

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wobgonwobgon  7602Members Posts: 7,602

On -, @aquapig said:

The amount of bull spit I read in this site is always good for a laugh.

I mean really, you’re never going to meet 99% of the people who post on here so why try to impress people with loads of ****?

The average swing speed with driver on tour is about 117 and the average on this site is about 120. Same goes for distances.

Laughable at best, sad and pathetic at worst.

I challenge you to show us all where you get your BS stats that says people claim the average swing speed on this site is about 120......people like you just make things up and post them like you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about....Not even laughable, but certainly pathetic.

Posted:
  • aquapigaquapig  322Members Posts: 322

On -, @wobgon said:

On -, @aquapig said:

The amount of bull spit I read in this site is always good for a laugh.

I mean really, you’re never going to meet 99% of the people who post on here so why try to impress people with loads of ****?

The average swing speed with driver on tour is about 117 and the average on this site is about 120. Same goes for distances.

Laughable at best, sad and pathetic at worst.

I challenge you to show us all where you get your BS stats that says people claim the average swing speed on this site is about 120......people like you just make things up and post them like you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about....Not even laughable, but certainly pathetic.

I stand corrected, the average swing speed on this site is probably 117.
    You challenge me to pull up all the posts were people claim ridiculous ball speeds and distance? Ok. I'll get right on that there.
    Oh no, Wobgon thinks my comments are pathetic. Not sure I'll sleep well tonight.
    Pffft

Posted:
  • wobgonwobgon  7602Members Posts: 7,602

Try warm milk before bed.

Posted:
  • TryAgainPlsTryAgainPls  44Members Posts: 44

M5 has the highest ball speed for me. I’m normally a mid to high 170s guy and I had three get to 181, 182, and 181 respectively. Callaway heads always feel spinny and dead to me. 410 LST was nice, but not as fast.

Posted:
  • JB_TexasExJB_TexasEx  3Members Posts: 3

I just received a Srixon z565 driver with Mayazaki S6 shaft. Got it for only $170 @ HurricaneGolf.com.
    Can't wait to hit it!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • woody089woody089  257Members Posts: 257

Gents - for the 2016 M2 players - has anyone of the newer models really out performed it? I have a 2016 M2 tour head, 9 degree, with KKTX shaft. Love the combo. I really don't have access to unlimited testing, so kind of relying on threads like this to cut-down the choices. There are two recent youtube videos comparing 2016 M2 to the M6, and the M2 wins... thx Jim

Posted:
  • ajosefiakajosefiak Chicopee, MA 52Members Posts: 52

Woody I game the 2016 M2 myself with the HZRD 75 X-Stiff. Tons of pop with that combo. Interesting that the M2 beats out the newer M6 but I am sure its case by case basis between players. Interesting take.

Posted:
  • LobberLobber  2454Members Posts: 2,454

PXG Gen 2

Posted:
  • Murphy76Murphy76  119Members Posts: 119

Like many, I just love my Epic. I don't know if I can justify the Flash though..... Dollars and cents.....

Posted:
  • scottjbakerscottjbaker  87Members Posts: 87

Ping G400 I liked better than max numbers also better.

Posted:

Advertisement
  • hafniahafnia Wirral - England - United Kingdon 38Members Posts: 38

Went for driver fitting.... currently have an SLDR 12 degree lofted down to 10.5 with a speeder 757 x stiff shaft. It's been a really good club - but when I can hit a JPX 900 hybrid 16 degree x stiff to within 20 yards of my driver there is deffo a problem.

Swing speed was 112 to 115, Tried 2 clubs mainly the G410 LST and Callaway Epic Sub Zero.
    The G410 won hands down.... best feel by a mile. Very forgiving.

So... rather than pat £450, I picked up a G400 LST 8.5 degree with x stiff hzrdus shaft for £190

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.