MEMBERS' CHOICE: Best driver of 2018? Poll added

1789101113»

Comments

• A.PrinceyA.Princey Major Hacker Members Posts: 2,150 ✭✭

I just picked up a second 2016 M2 head(backup), I love this thing and think I have the driver slot locked up for 5 years or better! The one thing I love about this model is the lack of carbon on the sole, no cracking or serious wear to worry about.

'16 M2 10.5*, Diamana Ltd. 70 S+ 43.5"
    Ping G SFT 16*, DIamana Ltd. 70 S+ 41.5"
    Ping Rapture 3i, AWT-R
    Ping G25 4-G, DG-R400
    Vokey 56(57*), 60(63*) DG-R400
    Byron DH89 Longneck 33" (or any of 10 4 other putters...)
  • knuckleballerknuckleballer Members Posts: 2

g400 fixed my swing. I'm sure it's all just me playing mental games, but I went from a low fade to a high draw w/ that bad boy, and gained maybe 20 yards of carry (tho in AZ in the summer, I do lose total distance, cuz my roll out was longer w/ my last driver)

• wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,497 ✭✭

@aquapig said:
    The amount of bull spit I read in this site is always good for a laugh.

I mean really, you’re never going to meet 99% of the people who post on here so why try to impress people with loads of ****?

The average swing speed with driver on tour is about 117 and the average on this site is about 120. Same goes for distances.

Laughable at best, sad and pathetic at worst.

I challenge you to show us all where you get your BS stats that says people claim the average swing speed on this site is about 120......people like you just make things up and post them like you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about....Not even laughable, but certainly pathetic.

• aquapigaquapig Members Posts: 197 ✭✭

@wobgon said:

@aquapig said:
    The amount of bull spit I read in this site is always good for a laugh.

I mean really, you’re never going to meet 99% of the people who post on here so why try to impress people with loads of ****?

The average swing speed with driver on tour is about 117 and the average on this site is about 120. Same goes for distances.

Laughable at best, sad and pathetic at worst.

I challenge you to show us all where you get your BS stats that says people claim the average swing speed on this site is about 120......people like you just make things up and post them like you have even the slightest idea what you are talking about....Not even laughable, but certainly pathetic.

I stand corrected, the average swing speed on this site is probably 117.
    You challenge me to pull up all the posts were people claim ridiculous ball speeds and distance? Ok. I'll get right on that there.
    Oh no, Wobgon thinks my comments are pathetic. Not sure I'll sleep well tonight.
    Pffft

• wobgonwobgon Members Posts: 7,497 ✭✭

Try warm milk before bed.