Scotty cameron xmas cover 80$ bnib gonna close up Listing make offers!!MP18 mb 5-pw,sold M1 9.5 sold

JJlew66JJlew66 GOLF LIFEGibralter miClubWRX Posts: 416 ✭✭
I am selling off some things today.. I bought a few to many things this winter and need help selling them or talk to someone who can cure my obsession for golf clubs!!! If you have some sweet hi end shafts don’t tell me ,, I will want it but don’t need it.. exspecially the new aldila synergy or black mamba.. ok here is what needs to be sold

Mizuno MP18 mb iron heads 5-pw specs 2 flat and lofts are excaclty on point..serials are all the same.. I got these from another member on here and played 3 rounds outside and hit sum inside . Feel incredible

But not getting the results I was looking for.. they are in excellent shape have signs of use but nothin to really point out,,, Top lines has no nicks or bag chatter. ..the hosels are prepped and ready to go,,& I already bought another set so I wanna get these out ASAP . Motivated to move.. any questions just ask.. I took new pics of these because the wife wasent home so went upstairs and got some better pics haha!!

Mp18

Price —SOLD SOLD !!!!!!!!

Next up is a Taylormade M1 9.5 I bought from Tm preowned to test against my M2 and it’s not for me.. Top of club is great no paint issues .. face and bottom show signs of use

PriceSOLD

Oddessey protype 35” with a Winn jumbo lite grip have new headcover for it as well..this is a awsome putter and gets a really tight roll to it...

Price Gone!!!

Scotty Cameron feliz navidog headcover New In the bag..

Price 80$Obo

No trades please,,, will ship usin usps priority within 24hrs of payment!!
P750s 5-9 project x rifles<br />Sm6 58-54-50- project x rifles <br />Udi 3-pxi 6.0 > P770 4iron <br /TM M2 9.5 w/ aldila Black mamba TX —Tm M4 3w w/ Hzrdus red 6.5.. >Notchback<br />Prov1– NiKe chukkas lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,644 admin
    JJlew66 wrote:

I am selling off some things today ,bought a few to many things this winter and need help!!! So here we go,

Mizuno MP18 mb iron heads 5-pw specs 2 flat and lofts are excaclty on point..serials are all the same.. I got these from another member on here and played 3 rounds outside and hit sum inside . Feel incredible

But not getting the results I was looking for.. they are in very good shape have signs of use ,, I just took the pics and these are obviously very hard to get without reflections so if u r intrested I can send more..

Price —$475

Next up is a Taylormade M1 9.5 I bought from Tm preowned to test against my M2 and it’s not for me.. Top of club is great no paint issues .. face and bottom show signs of use

Price 185$ obo

Oddessey protype 35” with a Winn jumbo lite grip have new headcover for it as well..

Price 130$

Scotty Cameron feliz navidog headcover New In the bag..

Price 80$

No trades please,,,
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • JJlew66JJlew66 GOLF LIFE Gibralter miClubWRX Posts: 416 ✭✭
    edited Feb 10, 2018 #3
    I had to fix those pictures ... so they look rite on the mb18s .. let’s get these heads sold make offers !!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    P750s 5-9 project x rifles<br />Sm6 58-54-50- project x rifles <br />Udi 3-pxi 6.0 > P770 4iron <br /TM M2 9.5 w/ aldila Black mamba TX —Tm M4 3w w/ Hzrdus red 6.5.. >Notchback<br />Prov1– NiKe chukkas lol
  • Dvokally313Dvokally313 Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    I've hit these mps and they are like butter. I can't believe your selling em j. Good seller here guys.

I've hit these mps and they are like butter. I can't believe your selling em j. Good seller here guys.
    Thanks Dave fire up the skytracks p750s b here tommorw ,,,
    MP18s sold !!! Heading to Georgia Floyd gets the **** mizzys !!!
This discussion has been closed.