Who's Here?

jamesg.nz ·  
jamesg.nzjamesg.nz Members  24WRX Points: 5Posts: 24 Bunkers
Hello. Just seeing who's here from Auckland/North Shore? I'm keen to get out for a hit if no-one minds playing with a hack...
Posted:
"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."

Comments

• BVIChesterBVIChester Members  187WRX Points: 64Posts: 187 Fairways
    If you would like a game at Pupuke at any time i'd be happy to help put one together. Im Men's Director there and we are a very welcoming club.

There are some great clubs on the Shore
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jamesg.nzjamesg.nz Members  24WRX Points: 5Posts: 24 Bunkers
    Thanks. I have only played at Takapuna. Pupuke is not far from where I live and it looks like a great course. I will let you know.
    Posted:
    "If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."
  • badgermatbadgermat Members  89WRX Points: 48Posts: 89 Fairways

Another Dorklander here, though i’m on the other side of the bridge.

Definitely a hacker too, usually playing Chamberlain Park or Akarana. Always keen for a new game though.

BM
    Posted:
  • gooner64gooner64 ARSENAL FAN Members  31WRX Points: 30Handicap: 12.3Posts: 31 Bunkers
    I used to be on the Shore,and played a bit at Takapuna...but now like in Kerikeri...if anyone is in the BoI,look me up,I'm a member at the local club,and would be more than ready to play....
    Posted:
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers  1440WRX Points: 267Handicap: 12.3Posts: 1,440 Platinum Tees
    heading to OZ for a couple weeks in February. Going to hit NZ in 2020 I hope. HOw is the golf now that it is your summer? Hope you are enjoying yourself.
    Posted:
  • moony_12moony_12 Members  89WRX Points: 47Posts: 89 Fairways

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Auckland in May and will be joining Titirangi, I would be happy to host or play elsewhere.

Hopefully see you soon!

Posted:
    M1 '16 RIP Phenom 70X
    Adams Idea PRO VST RIP Phenom 100X 17
    Wilson FG2 3I - RIP Phenom Hyb 95X
    Titleist CB 4-6 C-Taper X
    Titleist MB 7-PW C-Taper X
    Taylormade EF 50, 54
    SM6 58
    Odyssey 2 ball, Fatso 5.0
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Rasser75Rasser75 New ZealandMembers  150WRX Points: 44Handicap: 8ishPosts: 150 Fairways

On -, @moony_12 said:

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Auckland in May and will be joining Titirangi, I would be happy to host or play elsewhere.

Hopefully see you soon!

How do you find being a member at Titirangi? I live on the Shore and are looking for a new club.

Posted:
  • moony_12moony_12 Members  89WRX Points: 47Posts: 89 Fairways

I absolutely love it, it's a real golfers golf club. Great mix of people.

I play every weekend and rarely with the same people, but I've not met anyone I wouldn't play with again.

I'd be happy to have you come over for a game one weekend if you like?

Posted:
    M1 '16 RIP Phenom 70X
    Adams Idea PRO VST RIP Phenom 100X 17
    Wilson FG2 3I - RIP Phenom Hyb 95X
    Titleist CB 4-6 C-Taper X
    Titleist MB 7-PW C-Taper X
    Taylormade EF 50, 54
    SM6 58
    Odyssey 2 ball, Fatso 5.0
  • Rasser75Rasser75 New ZealandMembers  150WRX Points: 44Handicap: 8ishPosts: 150 Fairways

On -, @moony_12 said:

I absolutely love it, it's a real golfers golf club. Great mix of people.

I play every weekend and rarely with the same people, but I've not met anyone I wouldn't play with again.

I'd be happy to have you come over for a game one weekend if you like?

Great. That would be great. Let us try and book a weekend. I will send you a PM. Cheers.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.