Who's Here?

jamesg.nzjamesg.nz Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
Hello. Just seeing who's here from Auckland/North Shore? I'm keen to get out for a hit if no-one minds playing with a hack...
"If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."

Comments

• BVIChesterBVIChester Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    If you would like a game at Pupuke at any time i'd be happy to help put one together. Im Men's Director there and we are a very welcoming club.

There are some great clubs on the Shore
  • jamesg.nzjamesg.nz Members Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Thanks. I have only played at Takapuna. Pupuke is not far from where I live and it looks like a great course. I will let you know.
    "If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball."
  • badgermatbadgermat Members Posts: 82 ✭✭✭

Another Dorklander here, though i’m on the other side of the bridge.

Definitely a hacker too, usually playing Chamberlain Park or Akarana. Always keen for a new game though.

BM
  • gooner64gooner64 ARSENAL FAN Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I used to be on the Shore,and played a bit at Takapuna...but now like in Kerikeri...if anyone is in the BoI,look me up,I'm a member at the local club,and would be more than ready to play....
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    heading to OZ for a couple weeks in February. Going to hit NZ in 2020 I hope. HOw is the golf now that it is your summer? Hope you are enjoying yourself.
  • moony_12moony_12 Members Posts: 86 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm heading to Auckland in May and will be joining Titirangi, I would be happy to host or play elsewhere.

Hopefully see you soon!

M1 '16 RIP Phenom 70X
    Adams Idea PRO VST RIP Phenom 100X 17
    Wilson FG2 3I - RIP Phenom Hyb 95X
    Titleist CB 4-6 C-Taper X
    Titleist MB 7-PW C-Taper X
    Taylormade EF 50, 54
    SM6 58
    Odyssey 2 ball, Fatso 5.0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji