Ric Shiels- Lumine pro am score

Comments

• srolph17srolph17 3PuttPar Members Posts: 4
    I watch a lot of Rick's videos and I do value is input on club reviews and what not. I don't think this takes away from his teaching credibility or his understanding of club fitting.

HOWEVER, this was actually shocking to read. After watching his swing countless times in videos I did not expect to see these numbers. It just goes to show that a good coach and a good club fitter doesn't make up for the skill involved to successfully navigate a golf course and to hit good golf shots.

Definitely an eye opener image/swoon.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':swoon:' />
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 9,763 ✭✭
    edited Feb 14, 2018 #153
    srolph17 wrote:

I watch a lot of Rick's videos and I do value is input on club reviews and what not. I don't think this takes away from his teaching credibility or his understanding of club fitting.

HOWEVER, this was actually shocking to read. After watching his swing countless times in videos I did not expect to see these numbers. It just goes to show that a good coach and a good club fitter doesn't make up for the skill involved to successfully navigate a golf course and to hit good golf shots.

But his swing in the videos seldom hits more than one or two reasonably on-line shots in a row. And that's just standing there hitting one ball after another off a mat onto a driving range.

That's what I don't understand. Not why he can't translate a great practice range swing into great scoring, I get that. Lots of people have that issue. But his swing doesn't look great even on the practice range. He's strong and flexible and generates some clubhead speed but he can not control the ball at all even on the range.

There's way more to a good swing than simply not duffing shots and being able to produce favorable-looking GC2 numbers on your best swings.
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
  • AnserAnser ClubWRX Posts: 2,207 ✭✭
    George1174 wrote:

jacobEDGE wrote:

Also, when looking up "Shiels" on GHIN's website, nothing comes up. So maybe he actually doesn't hold a handicap for some odd reason?

You do realize that he is english and most certainly has never even considered getting a USGA handicap. And the odd reason you mention is simple: he‘s a pro. Pros do not have handicaps under EGA regulations.

He's a pro in name only
    TM M4 D-Type 9.5 - Tour AD IZ 7s
    TM M4 3HL, 5 HL, Tour AD IZ 7s
    Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
    TM 790 6-AW, Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 54/58
    TaylorMade HiToe 64
    Evnroll ER-5, Evnroll ER-2.1
    Well strictly speaking, being a "Golf Professional" simply means you are current or have in the past earned a living by working in any number of aspects of the golf industry. Yeah, at some point you were expected to demonstrate some baseline proficiency at the game but it basically means you are not allowed to enter Amateur competitions and that's about it.
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
  • ReebsReebs An ex club hoe Members Posts: 65
    I really don't see why people bother or are so involved with this. He made a full on s*** contest but why does it matter?
    Driver: Taylormade M2 2016 Aldila rogue silver 125 MSI tour-stiff.
    #3w: Taylormade M2 2016 tour version. Aldila rogue black 80g stiff
    #5w: Taylormade M2 2016 tour version, Kuro kage silver tini 80 stiff
    Irons: Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-PW Nippon Modus 3. 120 X-Stiff
    Wedges: Vokey SM6, 52, 56, 60 Nippon Modus 3 120 Stiff
    Putter: Scotty Cameron GSS 009
  • brianolson32brianolson32 Members Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Hawkeye77 wrote:

rockinar wrote:

Dude is a driving range pro. Probably a 7 handicap at best.

A little better than that, lol. http://www.pga.info/...he-picture.aspx

And his 76 in Open Qualifying wasn't all that bad last year, and miles ahead of what a 7 handicap would have shot.

Like them, don't like them, but not enough respect for people figuring out a way to make a living playing golf/teaching golf/bringing some exposure to the game. They are as wrx as most of us.

For me, it's entertaining and that's enough. Nobody forces anyone to click that play button.

This is all that matters. He makes entertaining videos testing out equipment and playing at cool tracks. On top of that he shoots 76 at local Open qualifying last year.

He gets a pass.
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero 10.5 - Fuji Pro 63x Tour Spec
    Callaway Rogue 15 - Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75 6.5
    Taylormade TP UDI 3 iron - X100 AMT Tour Issue
    Mizuno 919T 4-9- X100 AMT Tour White
    Mizuno T7 46 - X100 AMT Tour White
    Mizuno T7 50, 56, & 60 - S400 Tour Issue
    Taylormade TP Ardmore 3
    edited Feb 14, 2018 #158

Hawkeye77 wrote:

rockinar wrote:

Dude is a driving range pro. Probably a 7 handicap at best.

A little better than that, lol. http://www.pga.info/...he-picture.aspx

And his 76 in Open Qualifying wasn't all that bad last year, and miles ahead of what a 7 handicap would have shot.

Like them, don't like them, but not enough respect for people figuring out a way to make a living playing golf/teaching golf/bringing some exposure to the game. They are as wrx as most of us.

For me, it's entertaining and that's enough. Nobody forces anyone to click that play button.

This is all that matters. He makes entertaining videos testing out equipment and playing at cool tracks. On top of that he shoots 76 at local Open qualifying last year.

He gets a pass.

For my part, I don't begrudge the guy doing something he enjoys and earning a few bucks on the side doing it. I'm simply been curious to understand the appeal for viewers.

But at this point my curiosity is pretty much assuaged. It's no different than people laughing at a sit-com that doesn't seem remotely funny to me or someone sitting and watching Olympic Curling for an hour. If watching it brings you joy, good on you.

P.S. While I don't personally perceive the educational or entertainment value in Rick Shiels' videos, he does seem like a genuinely nice bloke. Unlike Mark Crossfield who comes across as the kind of person who'd tempt me to feign back spasms after five holes if I got paired up with him by the starter at a golf course.
  • AnserAnser ClubWRX Posts: 2,207 ✭✭
    Reebs wrote:

I really don't see why people bother or are so involved with this. He made a full on s*** contest but why does it matter?

I don't think anyone is upset, this is a discussion forum and that's all that's happening.
    TM M4 D-Type 9.5 - Tour AD IZ 7s
    TM M4 3HL, 5 HL, Tour AD IZ 7s
    Cleveland Hibore Xli 3,4,5
    TM 790 6-AW, Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX 54/58
    TaylorMade HiToe 64
    Evnroll ER-5, Evnroll ER-2.1
  • tobiasjdtobiasjd Members Posts: 427 ✭✭
    72.4 average in tournament play is pretty good if you ask me. Looking at those stats it's easy to guess he's a big hitter but not always great around the greens, which is pretty typical of a good player that doesn't always get to play a whole lot. Even practicing a lot around the greens doesn't prepare you for the kind of lies and reads you're going to get in play.

But I'd trade golf games with him any day.
    Cobra King LTD Black
    Titleist 910FD 15° 3w
    Titleist 917F2 18° 5w
    Callaway Apex 4h
    PING iBlade 5 - PW
    PING Glide 50° SS
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth 56°, 60° SS
    Bettinardi BB1
  • ssfrannyssfranny Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,575 ✭✭

Let’s be honest we watch them for the reviews at least I do. But then again the top teachers(harmon’s, Leadbetter and many more) out there aren’t going low and shooting 60’s. Oh wait it’s WRX everyone shots 60’s and booming drives

Your typical 20 something WRXer swinging it 115-120 with their tour XX shaft tipped one inch Cant figure out where ball is going or can putt. Shiels has a good swing on videos leads me to believe short game must be horrible.
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Members Posts: 13,013 ✭✭

srolph17 wrote:

But his swing in the videos seldom hits more than one or two reasonably on-line shots in a row. And that's just standing there hitting one ball after another off a mat onto a driving range.

That's what I don't understand. Not why he can't translate a great practice range swing into great scoring, I get that. Lots of people have that issue. But his swing doesn't look great even on the practice range. He's strong and flexible and generates some clubhead speed but he can not control the ball at all even on the range.

There's way more to a good swing than simply not duffing shots and being able to produce favorable-looking GC2 numbers on your best swings.

Yeah, it seems like every other shot he hits goes left of left. These scores do not surprise me, it's obvious his game is not tournament ready just watching him shots off of turf. As others have pointed out he used to have some decent game, but that's not what he does now. His reviews are generally good and that's what he does now.

Ping G400
    Callaway Rogue 3w, HW
    Ping G 4 hybrid
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
    Vokey 58 M grind
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • bullsfanbullsfan Members Posts: 466 ✭✭
    I bet Rick could beat most here head to head. He had a bad weekend, a lot of Professionals have them, it's golf. Doesn't mean he's not good at what he does on YouTube and does have the credibility to inform and teach. You don't have to be a good golfer to do this, you just need to know the game.

• benzenbebenzenbe Posts: 153 ✭✭
    edited Feb 14, 2018 #164
    He probably hasn't seen this thread yet, because his most recent Instagram post is communicating a VERY different message

CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR! More putts needed to drop for birdies!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

On a personal note I played the best I have done all year! Ripping driving & clipping the irons nicely. Hit decent putts just didn’t hole a thing!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

My week round up video will be filmed soon & uploaded ASAP!
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Custom Fit by True Spec Golf (NYC):
    Callaway Epic Sub Zero (9.5*) with UST Elements Platinum
    TM M2 3HL (16.5*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
    [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]TM M2 5W (18*) with Graphite Design Tour AD Fairway
    Srixon Z765 (4-GW) with KBS C-Taper
    [/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist Vokey SM6 (56* and 60*) with KBS 610[/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Off-the-Shelf:[/font]
    Evnroll ER5 Hatchback
  • jimsmithleedsjimsmithleeds Posts: 81 ✭✭
    srolph17 wrote:

Should make us all feel happier about our high scores!
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Titleist 917D2 9.5 Diamana red R[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Taylor Made M2 16.5 Diamana green R[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Callaway Epic Heaven Wood [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Diamana green R[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon ZH65 22 degree Miyazaki Kaula 7 R[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon ZU65 5 [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Miyazaki Kaula 7 R[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Srixon Z565 6-W Nippon NS Pro 950GH R[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Mizuno S18 50/55/60[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Bettinardi Studio Stock 3 [/font]
  • jimb6golfjimb6golf Members Posts: 1,504 ✭✭
    It's unfortunate but it happens. Shiels has a family and a couple of younger kids so his time to spend countless hours is limited unlike Finch who has really worked hard to improve his swing (his videos with Dan Whittaker are really terrific). Shiels needs some more time with DW to correct all the faults that have crepped back into his swing again. He still shoots low scores occasionally so let's hope he gets back to form.
  • I like the guy.

I have watched a lot of his videos, and do enjoy as well the ones with Rob Potter as I too am a high mid hc (14.9)

Rick released a couple of video series recently on the golf swing and driver swing, and they have actually helped me. I am not into really specific mechanics, and his presentation communicates well to me. At $50-60 per hour, I would definitely take a lesson or two from him if he were stateside a reasonable distance away.

I like the videos that he and Finch have done with Carly Booth as well. (Wow!)

In an interview with Amanda Balionis (sp) about the upcoming driver series, he stated he wasn't good enough to play professional tour golf, so I don't think he holds himself out as anything other than what he is.
    Drivers: Titleist 915D2 9.5* Aldila Rogue 60-3.8-S
    Titleist TS2 Tensei AV55 S flex
    Fairway: Callaway Rogue 15* Proj X Evenflow Blue 6.0
    Hybrid: Titleist 818H1 21*
    Irons: Titleist 718AP1 5-GW2
    Wedges: Vokey SM6 , 56-10S, 60-08M
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 35"
    Ball: Titleist AVX
  • kmay__kmay__ Members Posts: 209 ✭✭
    benzenbe wrote:

He probably hasn't seen this thread yet, because his most recent Instagram post is communicating a VERY different message

CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR! More putts needed to drop for birdies!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

On a personal note I played the best I have done all year! Ripping driving & clipping the irons nicely. Hit decent putts just didn’t hole a thing!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

My week round up video will be filmed soon & uploaded ASAP!

Once again taken out of context, as he was only referring to the final round of the comp, not the entire thing.

Some of you are just dead set on trash talking the guy eh. I cant imagine being so full of myself to just **** on other people like that, just not in my dna I guess. Even if I wasn't a fan of the guy I still wouldn't understand why it makes others feel so good to tear another person down. I guess if you invest that much of your self esteem in these "handicap" numbers it would be tough to see someone who's a "worse" player that you succeed in the industry.
    TM 17' M2 9.5*
    Cobra Bio-Cell 16.5*
    PING G30 4 22*
    TM R11 5 - PW
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    Callaway PM Grind 60* (the greasy Phil)
    SC studio select Newport 2 mid-slant
  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members Posts: 4,816 ✭✭
    edited Feb 14, 2018 #169
    kmay__ wrote:

Rick 100% has a vanity cap. He plays terribly in a lot of his vlogs. He said he had a great back 9 at sawgrass and had 4 birdies, but in his video he didn' make a single putt. Says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water. He also got an 8 on 18.

I don't even know who the guy is but I can't stop re-reading and laughing at this sentence, "says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water"...thank you for this

And like I already mentioned above, if you were to actually watch the video and listen, he immediately follows that by saying, " If you believe that, you'll believe anything, ha ha ha "

Actually see him as quite a humble guy, and yes I'm a daily viewer of his YT channel along with Finch, great course vlogs with awesome banter, and some impressive shots made while being filmed. Of course you take any thing you read or hear with an objective viewpoint, I don't see his review as the end all, but its quite entertaining and he doesn't claim any bias as far as I'm concerned.

Haha wow I didn't notice that. That actually changes my entire view of him - thanks for pointing that that out. Cheers. (not sarcasm)

Thinking about all this, him actually posting those scores shows a lot about who he is. He knows he's not a world beater and isn't trying to fool anybody into thinking he is. He has game when he's really on, but obviously that doesn't happen all the time. Good on him for posting those scores.

And to all the people saying "my buddy is a 2 and he would NEVER shoot that!"....you sound like an idiot. And yeah I guarantee your "buddy who is a 2" could shoot that in a tournament setting. Rick has been open about coming up short mentally when it comes to tournaments. I just keep laughing at the "my friend is a 3" comments....keep me comin.
    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx
  • ib0o0ib0o0 Posts: 84 ClubWRX
    Londoner wrote:

Hawkeye77 wrote:

On vacation with his family, little or no play or practice in winter, not all that surprising. I'll bet anyone he played with had a great time.

I understand all that but my pal plays off 1 and has a day job. I can't see him scoring like that.

Exactly, I have a couple of buddies with day jobs that play off 1, 2 & 3 and I've never seen them go beyond an 82 on their worst days. Let alone doing that on three consecutive days. He is not good AT ALL.
    [font=courier new,courier,monospace]WITB:
    Driver: Ping G SF - Ozik Matrix Black Tie MFS 5 70X
    3 Wood: Ping G - Project X Evenflow Black 65 6.5
    Irons: 3-PW: Mizuno MP-32 - Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Wedges: 52º, 56º, 60º: Taylor Made MG - Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Cadence TR 388
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV[/font]
  • ByeBye Posts: 1,307 ✭✭
    jimb6golf wrote:

It's unfortunate but it happens. Shiels has a family and a couple of younger kids so his time to spend countless hours is limited unlike Finch who has really worked hard to improve his swing (his videos with Dan Whittaker are really terrific). Shiels needs some more time with DW to correct all the faults that have crepped back into his swing again. He still shoots low scores occasionally so let's hope he gets back to form.

Dan Whittaker really knows his stuff and has a lot of interesting videos. Shields is one if the better club reviewers online and the new way he is doing it over 2 weeks us better because he gives a honest opinion at the end of it? Personally I think Neil Tappin does the best reviews. I can't watch Finch, he just irritates me.
    Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5 - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X - 44.5 inches
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
    Titleist 816 H2 21 degrees - Aldila Rogue Black 85X
    Titleist 716CB 4-9 - X100
    Vokey 46.08, 50.08 - X100
    Vokey 56S, 60M - S300
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
    Titleist Pro V1
  • ib0o0ib0o0 Posts: 84 ClubWRX

kmay__ wrote:

Rick 100% has a vanity cap. He plays terribly in a lot of his vlogs. He said he had a great back 9 at sawgrass and had 4 birdies, but in his video he didn' make a single putt. Says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water. He also got an 8 on 18.

I don't even know who the guy is but I can't stop re-reading and laughing at this sentence, "says he got a par on 17 but his first putt might have gone in the water"...thank you for this

And like I already mentioned above, if you were to actually watch the video and listen, he immediately follows that by saying, " If you believe that, you'll believe anything, ha ha ha "

Actually see him as quite a humble guy, and yes I'm a daily viewer of his YT channel along with Finch, great course vlogs with awesome banter, and some impressive shots made while being filmed. Of course you take any thing you read or hear with an objective viewpoint, I don't see his review as the end all, but its quite entertaining and he doesn't claim any bias as far as I'm concerned.

Haha wow I didn't notice that. That actually changes my entire view of him - thanks for pointing that that out. Cheers. (not sarcasm)

Thinking about all this, him actually posting those scores shows a lot about who he is. He knows he's not a world beater and isn't trying to fool anybody into thinking he is. He has game when he's really on, but obviously that doesn't happen all the time. Good on him for posting those scores.

To be honest, I stopped following him the second he created the "Quest for the Open" series. He has never been good enough to play pro tournament golf, and obviously shooting a +41 in 3 rounds tells that he is not serious about fixing his tournament golfing. He has grown a huge channel and it is paying off, but as an entertainer. He found a good content vertical with Rob and to each his own, but him trying to qualify for The Open with little to no serious practice at all is absolutely impossible. He should focus on other content that is working for him. My 2c
    [font=courier new,courier,monospace]WITB:
    Driver: Ping G SF - Ozik Matrix Black Tie MFS 5 70X
    3 Wood: Ping G - Project X Evenflow Black 65 6.5
    Irons: 3-PW: Mizuno MP-32 - Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Wedges: 52º, 56º, 60º: Taylor Made MG - Nippon Modus 3 120X
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Cadence TR 388
    Ball: Srixon Z-Star XV[/font]
  • cthoendcthoend Posts: 389 ✭✭
    On a positive note, he no longer needs Rob to do the "Mid-Handicapper" reviews of equipment.
    Epic SZ Oban Kiyoshi Purple
    Epic SZ Oban Kiyoshi Purple
    Apex Hybrid AD DI
    MP-4 3 - PW KBS C-Taper
    Vokey SM6 50* & 56* KBS
    SC Golo 6 Heavy

• Let’s be honest we watch them for the reviews at least I do. But then again the top teachers(harmon’s, Leadbetter and many more) out there aren’t going low and shooting 60’s. Oh wait it’s WRX everyone shots 60’s and booming drives

Butch Harmon won on the PGA tour in the 70s and Ledbetter was a European tour player, so those guys could play at one time.
  • chip75chip75 Posts: 549 ✭✭
    Z1ggy16 wrote:

I notice a lot of his recent vlogs aren't really posting scores either. Hey, I'm not a RS lover or hater, but he's all about entertaining now it seems. I hope this is because Fried Eggs guy did the video and this isn't the norm. I like golfing vlogs where I see real guys playing courses I'll probably never get to enjoy. This definitely wasn't it.

I think because that Rick and Sam were guests and part of a fourball they weren't able to do their usual filming, the same thing happened with Sawgrass. Due to the high traffic on the course he wasn't able to do his usual vlog, which is a shame as we'd love to see a six part vlog around Sawgrass or Lake Nona.
  • playaplaya Members Posts: 8,714 ✭✭
    Would Rick Shiels break 85 at Augusta on Sunday?
  • playaplaya Members Posts: 8,714 ✭✭
    Why is this thread even in Tour Talk?

Shouldn't it be in the General Talk forum?
  • PerrkkaPerrkka GothenburgMembers Posts: 62 ✭✭
    edited Feb 14, 2018 #178
    What if a Pro in the UK want to play in a handicapped event? Will the Pro get 0 as hcp in the event? That would be unfair to other players if the Pro in reality should play off +4 in hcp.
    Driver: Mizuno ST190 (10,5 deg, D0)
    3-Wood: Mizuno ST190 (15 deg, D0)
    3-Hybrid: Hogan VKTR (19 deg, D1)
    4-Hybrid: Hogan VKTR (22 deg, D1)
    5-Hybrid: Hogan VKTR (26 deg, D1) 
    6-iron - PW: Maltby DBM (D1.5)
    GW, SW, LW: Ping Tour-W (D4-D5)
    Putter: Odyssey 2-ball Broomstick          
  • speeler_kdaspeeler_kda Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Just like Rick, I know a few pros in my area that have tour level speed and smash it on GC2. They can be erratic on the course but can also pull off insanely good shots. More than anything I think they're just rusty from not playing much.

Bottom line, Rick has a nice looking swing and friendly manner on video. I'm a fan of his youtube stuff and a few high scores don't change my mind.
  • Ralphyboy84Ralphyboy84 Posts: 146 ✭✭
    Some absolute keyboard warriors in here!

The guy averaged 72.4 in 2016. He can play.

He’s had a bad weekend. Who hasn’t had one of them? All it takes is a tough course, with tough conditions (the scoring would suggest it was) coupled with a lack of practice or working through some swing issues and it’s easy to see where scores like that can come from.

I’m a scratch, have been as low as +3 and I’ve had weekends like that before.

What people need to remember is that rick would have holed everything out on every hole. There was no withdrawing, or NRing or whatever the American equivalent would be when you don’t submit a score or complete a round. So the guys that are saying they have 4 handicap friends who are more consistent than that are probably the same people who “average” 280 yard drives. Meaning their good ones average 280 yards!

Give the guy a bit of slack!
  • ByeBye Posts: 1,307 ✭✭
    Perrkka wrote:

What if a Pro in the UK want to play in a handicapped event? Will the Pro get 0 as hcp in the event? That would be unfair to other players if the Pro in reality should play off +4 in hcp.

Generally it's not allowed, some clubs may let them but i have not heard of any. The only time you will see a pro and an amateur playing together in a competitive round in the UK is in a Pro-am, a county open or something like Open qualifying or Q-school. Scratch events or where there is a separate prize for the pros.

There is no way to rank them. Some will be a 4 handicap on a good day and others will be +4.
    Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5 - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X - 44.5 inches
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
    Titleist 816 H2 21 degrees - Aldila Rogue Black 85X
    Titleist 716CB 4-9 - X100
    Vokey 46.08, 50.08 - X100
    Vokey 56S, 60M - S300
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
    Titleist Pro V1