TM Twist Face Rumor

2456710
10

Comments

  • DTown3011DTown3011 #DTown3011  3622WRX Points: 233ClubWRX Posts: 3,622 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #32
    I have no horse in this race. Frankly, I don’t care either way. That said, I do not believe that variants in things like face bulge and roll (TwistFace) or CG location need to be delineated or broken out on the conforming list. As long as the model had “TwistFace” stamped out on the toe like the regular models, TaylorMade could theoretically have a model without it and not require a Spears USGA submission. I’m not saying they DO (I find this hard to believe) I’ll I’m saying is they COULD. Face bulge and roll wouldn’t constitute a different model in my opinion. Just like various Tour models with different internal CG locations need not be submitted separately.



    Again, not sure how this would benefit TaylorMade in any way by doing this, but do not thing we should or can use the USGA list as the determining factor.
    Posted:
    Epic Flash SZ 9.5* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 65X
    Epic Flash 15.0* Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75X
    Apex '19 20* Fujikura Atmos HB TS Blue 8X
    X-Forged UT 21* KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Apex CF19 Combo #5-P KBS $-Taper 120
    MD4 Raw 50-S/56-X/60-S KBS 610 120
    Odyssey MXM-V #7 "Tank" @ 38"
    Snell MTB-X / Chrome Soft X Triple Track
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • puresurfrpuresurfr  2256WRX Points: 210Members Posts: 2,256 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #33
    I wonder if there are certain degrees of twist face .....Just as loft and lies can vary even though they are stamped a certain way. Perhaps the spec is 4 degrees of twist but pros will opt for the faces with the least amount of twist, say 1.2*
    Posted:
  • JunglelandJungleland  532WRX Points: 73Handicap: 7Members Posts: 532 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #34
    QuigleyDU wrote:


    it is interesting that since the beginning of the year. the two biggest ( ok, two biggest i know of) club reviewers and product testers for golf on youtube have gone totally different directions. Rick seems to be trying to be more thorough and technical in his approach and delivery, and Mark seems to be trying to be more and more a comedian.




    Agreed, Crossfield has become a cartoon character
    Posted:
  • Danm2501Danm2501  258WRX Points: 38Handicap: 12.6Members Posts: 258 Bunkers
    Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2018 #35
    Great reply Kevin. Stay classy. Asking questions to twitter rather than those in the know is just fueling the rumor. I’ll squash it now. Having built drivers all week on the tour truck at Pebble, I can tell you every M3/M4 driver on that truck has twistface. Every single one.


    thefreddyv



    https://twitter.com/...052934526152705



    Well that puts that rumour to rest.
    Posted:
    Taylormade M1 HZRDUS Red 62 TI
    Callaway XR 4 Wood
    Callaway X-Hot 22* Hybrid
    Nike Covert 2.0 Irons (4-SW)
    Vokey SM5 Wedge 50*
    Callaway Mack Daddy III 58*
    Scotty Cameron Futura X5

    Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball
  • AzSuperHack76AzSuperHack76  1670WRX Points: 235ClubWRX Posts: 1,670 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #36
    His feed on the tweet he posted went pretty sideways for him, I got a good laugh out of it.
    Posted:
  • driveandputtmachinedriveandputtmachine 4 wedges or 2 iron? That is the question!  1296WRX Points: 173Handicap: 0.0Members Posts: 1,296 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #37
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:


    TaylorMade tour players rarely use the same drivers sold at retail. This is nothing new.



    A quick check of the conforming list will reveal the truth.



    Edit: I checked the USGA Conforming List and all of the M3/4 drivers listed have Twist Face. (pp. 1127-1128). The list is dated effective February 12, 2018. In generations past it was common to see several versions of a TM driver (V2, V3, V4, etc.). These were normally the tour heads.



    https://www.usga.org...gClubList_M.pdf




    I agree on almost everything. So Crossfield is stating that TM has clubs that have all the same markings, "SOLE: TaylorMade (w/ T logo), GEOCOUSTIC, M4, HAMMERHEAD CROWN: (T logo alignment mark), M4 HOSEL: (twelve lines), (orientation indicators) HEEL: (loft) FACE:TWIST FACE" However have a differently constructed crown and face(Based on the radius and the way the face works, the crown would have to be slightly different to accommodate a differently a face) that does not have a separate entry on the conforming list?



    I am not sure what the golf police would do to TM if that were the case and they were found out, but the PR backlash alone would be a huge reason not to do this. Let alone any sanctions levied against TM, and the players and how harsh they could be for using a club that is technically not conforming.
    Posted:
    Driver - Ping 400 MAX on Tour 65 
    Fairway - TM M5 3 wood and M3 5 wood
    Others - TM UDI 2 iron on Catalyst 100 6.5 or Ping G400 17* 
    Irons - (4-P) Taylormade M3's on Project X Catalyst 6.5
    Wedges - Cleveland Rotex 3.0 50* & 55*, Rotex 4.0 60* on Recoil 110 F5
    Putter - Mannkrafted MA/66 or Taylormade Spider
    Ball - TM TP5x or Srixon Z Star XV
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16  9011WRX Points: 1,291Members Posts: 9,011 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #38
    MC trying to stir the pot. Youtube turning into a cesspool of drama and BS, and a lot less about giving golfers the info they need on equipment.
    Posted:
    D - Epic SZ | Tour Z Xtreme 465
    3w - '16 Tour Issue M1 (16.5*) | Diamana B 70
    5w - '17 M1 | Tensei Pro Blue 70
    4h - 818H1 | Tensei Pro White 90
    Irons - P760 5-PW | Modus 120
    GW - Glide 3.0 50/12 | S400 Tour Issue
    SW - Glide 3.0 54/12| S400 Tour Issue
    LW - Glide 3.0 58/10 | S400 Tour Issue
    P - Custom EVNROLL ER5
    Ball - Bridgestone BXS



  • Your-away!Your-away!  922WRX Points: 9Members Posts: 922 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #39

    Hot Rod 71 wrote:


    TaylorMade tour players rarely use the same drivers sold at retail. This is nothing new.



    A quick check of the conforming list will reveal the truth.



    Edit: I checked the USGA Conforming List and all of the M3/4 drivers listed have Twist Face. (pp. 1127-1128). The list is dated effective February 12, 2018. In generations past it was common to see several versions of a TM driver (V2, V3, V4, etc.). These were normally the tour heads.



    https://www.usga.org...gClubList_M.pdf




    I agree on almost everything. So Crossfield is stating that TM has clubs that have all the same markings, "SOLE: TaylorMade (w/ T logo), GEOCOUSTIC, M4, HAMMERHEAD CROWN: (T logo alignment mark), M4 HOSEL: (twelve lines), (orientation indicators) HEEL: (loft) FACE:TWIST FACE" However have a differently constructed crown and face(Based on the radius and the way the face works, the crown would have to be slightly different to accommodate a differently a face) that does not have a separate entry on the conforming list?



    I am not sure what the golf police would do to TM if that were the case and they were found out, but the PR backlash alone would be a huge reason not to do this. Let alone any sanctions levied against TM, and the players and how harsh they could be for using a club that is technically not conforming.




    Crossfield didnt STATE anything, he tweeted about a "rumour", end of.



    Not like Taylormade haven't done similar stuff in the past is it, just look at all the different versions of the same irons.
    Posted:
    DRIVER:Taylormade M2 (2016) 9.5* - Diamana 60S
    3 WOOD:Taylormade M2 Tour (2017) 17* HL - Diamana 70 S
    HYBRID:Adams Proto DHY 21* - Steelfiber i95 s
    IRONS 4-PW:Taylormade P770 -KBS Tour S 2.0* flat
    GAP WEDGE:Taylormade R Series Satin 51*(52) - KBS Tour S - 2.5* flat
    WEDGES:Titleist SM6 RAW - 56/60 - S300 - 2.5* Flat
    PUTTER:TaylormadeSpider Tour Red - 34"
    BALL:[font=comic sans ms, cursive]Whichever gets bought for me, or found.[/font]
  • DFS PFDDFS PFD  1458WRX Points: 661Handicap: 1.8Members Posts: 1,458 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #40
    I see a lawsuit in Crossfield's future if this behavior continues.
    Posted:
    SIM 8* Ventus Black 6X
    G410 LST  HZRDUS Smoke Hulk 6.5TX 60g 
    Epic Flash SZ 15* Tensei PW 80TX
    2-PW Ping Blueprint DG X7
    55* MG Raw Tour issue S400
    60* Hi-Toe Tour Issue S400
    L.A.B 2.1 

  • the bishopthe bishop  3788WRX Points: 796Members Posts: 3,788 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #41
    Not a follower of Crossfield or Shiels but of course aware of their work from being on here. That is pretty irresponsible thing to post and adding the "NOT A STATEMENT" at the end doesn't make it ok. The repercussions of something like that if it were true could be pretty wide ranging and once something like that gets out there on social media it can be pretty tough for a company to get control of the narrative back. Bit of a d*** move.
    Posted:
    W/S D7 10.5*
    TM 2016 M1 14*
    Maltby KE4 Tour TC 19*/22* / Maltby KE4 Tour FDI 19*
    Maltby TS1 5-P
    Maltby MG Tour Grind 52/56/60
    TM Ardmore 3
  • wfrogge1wfrogge1  1282WRX Points: 218Members Posts: 1,282 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #42
    He clearly says this is a rumor.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJ 8091WRX Points: 1,343Handicap: +1.6 (1194646)Members Posts: 8,091 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #43
    wfrogge1 wrote:


    He clearly says this is a rumor.
    "...but i said all due respect"...
    Posted:

    Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set D/S) / Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X tipped 1.50"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

  • stevemacstevemac  542WRX Points: 74Handicap: 4Members Posts: 542 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #44
    DTown3011 wrote:


    I have no horse in this race. Frankly, I don't care either way. That said, I do not believe that variants in things like face bulge and roll (TwistFace) or CG location need to be delineated or broken out on the conforming list. As long as the model had "TwistFace" stamped out on the toe like the regular models, TaylorMade could theoretically have a model without it and not require a Spears USGA submission. I'm not saying they DO (I find this hard to believe) I'll I'm saying is they COULD. Face bulge and roll wouldn't constitute a different model in my opinion. Just like various Tour models with different internal CG locations need not be submitted separately.



    Again, not sure how this would benefit TaylorMade in any way by doing this, but do not thing we should or can use the USGA list as the determining factor.






    This is absolutely true. Years ago I had a friend who had access to most all tour product from reps, caddies, etc. Ping and Titleist were always the most difficult to get with Cameron the most. It was very interesting that the Vokeys coming out, stamped spin mill, were not milled. We also know that many players have played different manufacturers irons with their sponsored manufacturer stamped on. I don't think that bulge and roll would constitute having to have a different model for the USGA list but there may be something that they do have to comply with as far as limits.
    Posted:
  • wfrogge1wfrogge1  1282WRX Points: 218Members Posts: 1,282 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2018 #45
    gioguy21 wrote:

    wfrogge1 wrote:


    He clearly says this is a rumor.
    "...but i said all due respect"...




    He says its a rumor and asks for more information. Given TM's hidden from the public "Tour only model "B" " drivers of the past I can understand why some would feel there are tour only clubs that are different. There is zero harm in relaying the rumor then asking for more information. Why are folks so scared to question authority?
    Posted:
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJ 8091WRX Points: 1,343Handicap: +1.6 (1194646)Members Posts: 8,091 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #46
    wfrogge1 wrote:

    gioguy21 wrote:

    wfrogge1 wrote:


    He clearly says this is a rumor.
    "...but i said all due respect"...




    He says its a rumor and asks for more information. Given TM's hidden from the public "Tour only model "B" " drivers of the past I can understand why some would feel there are tour only clubs that are different. There is zero harm in stating the rumor then asking for more information. Why are folks so scared to question authority?


    who's afraid?



    TM has in the past also come out with 3 or 4 iterations of the R1 driver -- all of which on the conforming list. are you saying that 'sometimes they do, sometimes they don't' with regard to getting things certified conforming or not?



    with regard to MC, you have to take into account his audience, and the previous experiences he has had with Taylormade (not even that long ago) - to see that just maaaaybe it's a poke and not just an 'inquiring mind'....
    Posted:

    Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set D/S) / Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X tipped 1.50"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

  • jll62jll62 Minneapolis 2360WRX Points: 603Handicap: +2.4ClubWRX Posts: 2,360 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #47
    stevemac wrote:

    DTown3011 wrote:


    I have no horse in this race. Frankly, I don't care either way. That said, I do not believe that variants in things like face bulge and roll (TwistFace) or CG location need to be delineated or broken out on the conforming list. As long as the model had "TwistFace" stamped out on the toe like the regular models, TaylorMade could theoretically have a model without it and not require a Spears USGA submission. I'm not saying they DO (I find this hard to believe) I'll I'm saying is they COULD. Face bulge and roll wouldn't constitute a different model in my opinion. Just like various Tour models with different internal CG locations need not be submitted separately.



    Again, not sure how this would benefit TaylorMade in any way by doing this, but do not thing we should or can use the USGA list as the determining factor.






    This is absolutely true. Years ago I had a friend who had access to most all tour product from reps, caddies, etc. Ping and Titleist were always the most difficult to get with Cameron the most. It was very interesting that the Vokeys coming out, stamped spin mill, were not milled. We also know that many players have played different manufacturers irons with their sponsored manufacturer stamped on. I don't think that bulge and roll would constitute having to have a different model for the USGA list but there may be something that they do have to comply with as far as limits.




    This is an apples to oranges comparison because there is no list for wedge iron conformity. Only driver heads have a list, which is why the markings are important for drivers because that's the only way to differentiate an entry on the list. Wedges and irons simply need to conform to the rules for equipment that are spelled out in the rules of golf. Driver heads need to be tested and you may only play a driver head that's on the conforming list if this specific condition of competition is in effect for your event.



    I personally believe that a model without Twist Face would need to be tested separately because the change in face construction (and corresponding sole/crown construction) could absolutely impact the head's performance during the CT test. There's no doubt in my mind that a separate model would need to be on the list.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade SIM 8.0, Diamana Kai'li 60S, 44.75"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3, Tensei Blue X, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade P750 3-6, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade P7TW 7-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade MG2 52, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Tour Proto milled Juno, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5

    jll62's WITB
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • RichieHuntRichieHunt  3984WRX Points: 615Members Posts: 3,984 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #48
    Hot Rod 71 wrote:


    TaylorMade tour players rarely use the same drivers sold at retail. This is nothing new.




    That's not really an accurate description. They will likely use a hand picked model that has the exact loft and face angle models with an aftermarket shaft, but they are almost always using the same design.



    In essence, I would highly doubt that the players are not using the Twist Face designed M3 and M4's. TM is going to have some problems getting some players to switch to the M3/M4 because they get a little more spin due to the change in the CoG from the M1/M2 models. But most of them will get contract incentives to play the M3/M4 and you would be surprised at how even the highest paid Tour players cannot refuse those contract incentives to play a club that may be worse for them.













    RH
    Posted:
  • cvhookem63cvhookem63 Fujikura Ventus Experience ETX 4801WRX Points: 482ClubWRX Posts: 4,801 ClubWRX
    Joined:  #49
    Danm2501 wrote:

    Great reply Kevin. Stay classy. Asking questions to twitter rather than those in the know is just fueling the rumor. I’ll squash it now. Having built drivers all week on the tour truck at Pebble, I can tell you every M3/M4 driver on that truck has twistface. Every single one.


    thefreddyv



    https://twitter.com/...052934526152705



    Well that puts that rumour to rest.






    GrczQ9S.png
    Posted:
    WITB Link
    TaylorMade M3 440 9* Fujikura Speeder 857 TR-X
    NIKE Vapor Fly 14* Fujikura Rombax P95X
    NIKE Vapor Fly Pro 3-4 Fujikura Pro 95 Tour Spec X
    TaylorMade P770 5-9 X100
    NIKE OVEN Engage 46* X100 | Engage 50*SS / 55*SS / 60*DS S400
    SCOTTY CAMERON Select Squareback
  • Yanki01Yanki01 TEXAS 6396WRX Points: 540Handicap: 4.4Members Posts: 6,396 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #50
    dude wants **** to confirm or stir the pot more? sheesh
    Posted:
    915D2 Rogue Silver 60S
    915F Rogue Black 80S
    915H Rogue Black 85S
    712u 4i Recoil F4 110
    714 AP2 5-PW Nippon Modus3 Tour 105x
    SM6 51.08F | 56.08M | 60.10S
    Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec 33/350G
    WITB || Scotty Cameron Mil-Spec
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJ 8091WRX Points: 1,343Handicap: +1.6 (1194646)Members Posts: 8,091 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #51
    Yanki01 wrote:


    dude wants **** to confirm or stir the pot more? sheesh
    yea, why wouldn't he just confirm with TM? seems like ill-will was intended. like i said, "...but i said with all due respect" #myopinion #justasking #seriouslyjustasking #titleist
    Posted:

    Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set D/S) / Fujikura Pro 2.0 TS 6X tipped 1.50"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic CF17 3i / Tensei PW Hybrid 100TX
    Apex MB Chrome / 3-PW / Modus 130 X
    MD4 Chrome / 52, 56, 60 / DG 115 S200 (for now)
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

  • bcflyguy1bcflyguy1 Enjoying my coffee...  3081WRX Points: 170Handicap: 0.0Members Posts: 3,081 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #52
    cvhookem63 wrote:




    GrczQ9S.png




    What it looks like when you get owned on Twitter and it's too late to walk it back but you try anyway.
    Posted:
    Never forget that the luxury of being
    wrong is not enough to make you right.
    WITB Link
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • jll62jll62 Minneapolis 2360WRX Points: 603Handicap: +2.4ClubWRX Posts: 2,360 ClubWRX
    Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2018 #53
    gioguy21 wrote:

    Yanki01 wrote:


    dude wants **** to confirm or stir the pot more? sheesh
    yea, why wouldn't he just confirm with TM? seems like ill-will was intended. like i said, "...but i said with all due respect" #myopinion #justasking #seriouslyjustasking #titleist




    He knows **** has just as big of a bias against TaylorMade as he does. No doubt in my mind the original tweet was intended to cause issues. Crossfield is a joke at this point. He should join the staff of ****. Perfect bedfellows.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade SIM 8.0, Diamana Kai'li 60S, 44.75"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3, Tensei Blue X, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade P750 3-6, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade P7TW 7-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade MG2 52, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Tour Proto milled Juno, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5

    jll62's WITB
  • RichieHuntRichieHunt  3984WRX Points: 615Members Posts: 3,984 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #54
    I don’t know what Crossfield really expects. If you sign with Titleist other OEM’s are going to be skeptical of your reviews that are very subjective to begin with. Even though Crossfield has been positive about TM reviews in the past, what would make people think that he would provide a negative review of Titleist now that he is getting paid by them.



    I would be willing to take Mark’s reviews with an open mind and see if he could prove that despite his affiliation with Titleist that he would give open and honest reviews. But Mark not being able to see that people like myself are in the minority is really out of touch with reality. And this passive aggressive accusations on Twitter are not doing him any favors.











    RH
    Posted:
  • Kid Bro SweetsKid Bro Sweets  216WRX Points: 83Members Posts: 216 Fairways
    Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2018 #55
    gioguy21 wrote:


    timeline (yes, leaving out some other 'fluff' - but sticking to the important notes):



    - signs with titleist

    - doesn't get testing equipment from TM

    - posts an attempt at humor youtube video about how he didn't get what he wanted

    - posts a 'rumor' of TM clubs on twitter



    hmm...since he's assuming it's true, can we assume that crossfield could be arrogant enough, or paid to badmouth TM since signing with Titleist?




    i can't wait for his next Titleist review. Does he do a witb anymore or i assume it's all Titleist clubs if he's under contract?
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max Speeder 661 Evo IV 
    Cobra 3 F9 HZRDUS Red 75
    Cobra 5 F8 HZRDUS Red 75
    Oven Nike Vapor Fly Pro 4 Modus3 105
    Ping I200 5-W Modus3 105
    Nike Engage Wedges Modus 125
    Nike Origin Naked B2-01
  • bcflyguy1bcflyguy1 Enjoying my coffee...  3081WRX Points: 170Handicap: 0.0Members Posts: 3,081 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #56

    gioguy21 wrote:


    timeline (yes, leaving out some other 'fluff' - but sticking to the important notes):



    - signs with titleist

    - doesn't get testing equipment from TM

    - posts an attempt at humor youtube video about how he didn't get what he wanted

    - posts a 'rumor' of TM clubs on twitter



    hmm...since he's assuming it's true, can we assume that crossfield could be arrogant enough, or paid to badmouth TM since signing with Titleist?




    i can't wait for his next Titleist review. Does he do a witb anymore or i assume it's all Titleist clubs if he's under contract?




    He still has his favorite Ping 23* hybrid in the bag.
    Posted:
    Never forget that the luxury of being
    wrong is not enough to make you right.
    WITB Link
  • Z1ggy16Z1ggy16  9011WRX Points: 1,291Members Posts: 9,011 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #57
    He should release where the "rumbles" were heard from.



    This is why I'm sticking to golf vlog stuff from now on from like Golfaholics, Cartbarnguys, Formula1 golf, etc. These giant pissing matches with Parfield, Shiels, etc is sophomoric and a waste of time.
    Posted:
    D - Epic SZ | Tour Z Xtreme 465
    3w - '16 Tour Issue M1 (16.5*) | Diamana B 70
    5w - '17 M1 | Tensei Pro Blue 70
    4h - 818H1 | Tensei Pro White 90
    Irons - P760 5-PW | Modus 120
    GW - Glide 3.0 50/12 | S400 Tour Issue
    SW - Glide 3.0 54/12| S400 Tour Issue
    LW - Glide 3.0 58/10 | S400 Tour Issue
    P - Custom EVNROLL ER5
    Ball - Bridgestone BXS



  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • knock it closeknock it close  7979WRX Points: 192Handicap: +2.4Members Posts: 7,979 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  edited Feb 12, 2018 #58
    What an obnoxious little dweeb.





    Also he keeps saying "bruh" on twitter like he's a cali teen from 2011.
    Posted:
    M2, maybe
    915 FD
    913 HD
    712u 3
    714 AP2 4-p
    SM5 53, 59
    Circa62
  • clichecliche  777WRX Points: 87Handicap: 10Members Posts: 777 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #59
    MC got a little to much "power". he thinks that his opinion on golf is the only correct one, and everyone who doesn't go with it clearly didn't get it. y couple of weeks ago he was raving against HSBC bank because of some bank stuff. really stop it MC. i really like your reviews and vlogs, but you start behaving like a spoiled kid.



    and even if the pros dont play the twistface... who cares. you are still not going to be as good as a pro, even when you've got their gear or swingspeed
    Posted:
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie  927WRX Points: 73Handicap: 14Members Posts: 927 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #60
    I'm sure TM has a way to measure the twist on each face. I'm also sure TM has a different amount of twist on the faces due to manufacturing tolerances.



    I would not be surprised if we found out you could walk into the van and pick out how much twist you wanted while still playing a conforming driver.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • osubuckeyes691osubuckeyes691 Columbus, OH 1154WRX Points: 349Handicap: 1.9Members Posts: 1,154 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #61
    Why is everyone hating so hard on **** recently? All because of the Evnroll claims from last week? Or is there more that I did not see.
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ Double Diamond - Fujikura Ventus Black 6x
    Taylormade 2016 M2 Deep Face 14* - Tensei Blue 90TX
    Ping G410 Hybrid - Aldila Tour Green ATX 105TX
    Srixon 745 4-PW - KBS C Taper 130x softstepped 1x
    Vokey 50* F Grind - KBS C Taper 130
    Vokey Wedgeworks 54V grind - KBS C Taper 130
    Ping Glide 3.0 60 Eye2 - DG120 S300
    Yes! Sally 12 w/ Evnroll Gravity Grip
10

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.