Utility: Srixon Z U65 3/19 Tour AD DI
    Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 4-9 Tour V
    Wedges: SM7 46F, 50F, 54F, and 60K KBS Tour
    Putter: SC Newport 3
    Ball: AVX/ProV1
  • HehatemeHehateme Posts: 546 ✭✭
    One round I had all 4's on the front 9- I thought that was cool lol
  • tatertottatertot Members Posts: 4,312 ✭✭
    Closest I came was a few years ago, I parred the first 15 holes ... Had a birdie putt of less than 10 feet on 16 that I intentionally missed because I had never parred all 18 before.

I missed the green on the short par 3 17th and the was stuck behind a tree and couldn't get on the green in 2. Tried to to chip in for par and ended up with a double. Bogeyed 18 for a miserable 75.
    Driver: Adams Speedline Fast 11, 9°
    Fairway: Adams Fast 10, 15*
    Irons: Ping i200 3 iron, Ping iE1 4-PW
    Wedges: Titleist SM7, 48º; Titleist SM5, 54º & 58º
    Putter: Cleveland Classics Huntington Beach #1, 35"
  • gretchgretch Posts: 806
    edited Feb 26, 2018 #5
    Today I put my second shot on a par 5 to 4 feet. My buddy who I was playing a game with dunked his 75 yd approach for his eagle. I lipped out.

Sucked for me, but his dunk was super cool especially considering what he was up against....
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members Posts: 6,207 ✭✭
    Weirdest nine was this one.

par, bogie, birdie, eagle 250yd 6 iron from fairway.....okay it was 180, double bog., double bog., quad bogie (2ob), birdie, bogie.

Needless to say after eagle I was too stoked for a bit. Never done that before and since either.
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • Sean2Sean2 #TheWRX (Callaway Trip) Members Posts: 30,826 ✭✭
    Hehateme wrote:

Had 18 pars.

That IS pretty cool. :-)
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Rogue[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway GBB Epic 16º/20º/24º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Steelhead XR 25º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway Apex CF16 6-AW [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway MD3/MD-PM 54º/58º[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway "O" Works #7[/font]
  • vaca22vaca22 Commander In Beef Members Posts: 665 ✭✭
    Lesson - take each hole one at a time because you never know what could happen. The assumption is if the 1st hole is terrible the round is ruined. That was my assumption on this particular 9.

Snowman, par, par, par, par, par, par, ridiculous eagle, par (birdie lipped out!!).

I was subbing for someone in a work league that couldn't make it. I was super late, flying into the parking lot, grabbing my shoes and gear and running to the 1st tee. I was so wound up I hit my drive into some junk twice, so I really got lucky with an 8. I knew the round was shot.

BUT IT WASN'T! Did not expect that outcome at all. Thinking I'm carding 44 or something and come out with a 38 instead. Easily the low scorer LOL!!!
  • garf0404garf0404 Members Posts: 152 ✭✭
    Hehateme wrote:
    Had 18 pars.

Nice! It’s a different kind of exciting round.. haha Now try to have no pars but still shoot even!
    Ping G400 9*  Diamana BF 70 TX
    Titleist TS2 13.5* Diamana BF 80 TX
    Titleist 716 MB 3-9 Black KBS $ Taper 130X
    Titleist SM6 Raw WW 48* Black KBS $ Taper 130X
    Titleist SM7 52*/56*/60* - Black TI S400
    Byron Morgan DH89 Carbon 34"
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,241 ClubWRX
    Hehateme wrote:

Had 18 pars.

Awesome round...let's hear more. How many GIR, how many times did you get up and down, did you sniff many birds?
  • elwhippyelwhippy Members Posts: 3,076 ✭✭
    Mine was cool as in snow on the ground and a biting wind. The trick was hitting the part of the fairways not covered in snow. Note to self. Buy coloured ammo.
    DavePelz4 wrote:

Hehateme wrote:

Had 18 pars.

Awesome round...let's hear more. How many GIR, how many times did you get up and down, did you sniff many birds?

Hit 13 greens- got up and down every time (obviously) and had 13 birdie putts. Had plenty of birdie putts, putter wasn't great for me. Still pretty cool.

On this same course a year or 2 ago I hit 18 greens. One of my coolest rounds ever. Putter wasn't with me that day either!! lol
    garf0404 wrote:

Hehateme wrote:
    Had 18 pars.

Nice! It’s a different kind of exciting round.. haha Now try to have no pars but still shoot even!

Did you do this?? That would be badass if so
  • MedicMedic Members Posts: 9,417 ✭✭
    Been struggling for months. No rounds under 80 since October and good amount of pain in left elbow.

Elbow is going MUCH better and swing is starting to come back. Shot a tidy 78 yesterday that had a chance to be 3 strokes less. (one really stupid missed putt because was too busy telling wife how easy the putt was and one double bogey from a PERFECT drive which was followed by a decent second and then 4 more "what the **** just happened" shots)

I could not be more thrilled. Still not 100% - some awesome iron shots yesterday but also some ugly ones.
    Callaway Epic with Fujikura 62s in 45.25 set at 12.5*
    Taylormade Rbz FW (17*)
    Callaway X-Hot Pro 20* Hybrid
    Callaway Steelhead 4-PW w/KBS 90s
    Titleist Vokey 50*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 56*
    Titleist Vokey SM-6 60-08 M
    Tad Moore TM-1 35"
    Callaway Chrome Soft
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,201 ✭✭
    edited Feb 27, 2018 #15
    I've done 18 consecutive 2-putt pars.

Course called Le Geant about an hour north of Montreal
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-works #7 Red Tank
  • FLGOLFJUNKIEFLGOLFJUNKIE My Drives Go Longer Than Yours Members Posts: 1,807 ✭✭
    That's cuz you haven't called or texted me back in months. No pity for you Medic!!

Medic wrote:

Been struggling for months. No rounds under 80 since October and good amount of pain in left elbow.

Elbow is going MUCH better and swing is starting to come back. Shot a tidy 78 yesterday that had a chance to be 3 strokes less. (one really stupid missed putt because was too busy telling wife how easy the putt was and one double bogey from a PERFECT drive which was followed by a decent second and then 4 more "what the **** just happened" shots)

I could not be more thrilled. Still not 100% - some awesome iron shots yesterday but also some ugly ones.
  • Ryan3773Ryan3773 Posts: 203 ✭✭
    I saw the flags in the cups on the way to work so I drove to the course after work to play. Apparently They aren’t open because of the ice and snow, but I did hit 7 balls into a net in the club house.
  • golfandfishinggolfandfishing Members Posts: 3,398 ✭✭
    18 pars is incredible and is absolutely my dream. I’ve been close a few times - 16 straight, bogey then birdie. 16 pars at Southern Dunes with bogeys on 9 and 18. 31 pars taking the PAT. Incredible accomplishment- congrats. I would value this more than a hole in one.
  • PoserPoser Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭
    I had a bogie free 67 this weekend in nasty conditions. It's not my lowest round ever but, without a doubt was my best round ever. Only missed 1fw and 2 greens I missed was on fringe. These don't happen often and may never again.
  • North ButteNorth Butte Members Posts: 9,767 ✭✭
    3 birdies

3 pars

4 bogies

6 doubles

1 triple

1 quad

A smooth 92 (52 front nine, 40 back nine)

My handicap is 17 so that was 34 Stableford points
    Everything has its drawbacks, as the man said when his mother-in-law died, and they came down upon him for the funeral expenses.
    MtlJeff wrote:

I've done 18 consecutive 2-putt pars.

Course called Le Geant about an hour north of Montreal

That is pretty amazing- 18 greens in regulation with 18 2 putts-
  • 86020818602081 Members Posts: 1,867 ✭✭
    Played Sunday by myself..

Most of my buddies play Saturdays but it got rained out.

Played 2 balls, kept best score..

Shot 75, no birdies...

Found 100 balls..

12 Prov

12 Prov1x

12 other premium balls

rest good for range...
    edited Feb 28, 2018 #23
    8602081- finding 36 premium golf balls- priceless
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,048 ✭✭
    Hehateme wrote:

Had 18 pars.

auto-like for screenname and avatar.

18 pars is pretty cool too.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
  • rxk9fanrxk9fan Posts: 734 ✭✭
    Yesterday was 70 degrees with 10mph to 20 mph winds, The sun was out and the course was not busy? I played with my best friend and we had a great time.

I hit my driver 100% as good as I can hit it every time it came out of the bag. I was able to work my irons both into the wind and with the wind at will. I felt like a golfer today...BUT, though I hit a lot of putts where I wanted and burnt edges, NOTHING dropped. When we added up the card I was 6 over. Dang it was the perfect day and felt like with my ball striking a 71 or 72 would be my number. I could not have had more fun but was disappointed to hit the ball like that and score that high. I guess that makes up for the rounds when I hit some **** shots that bounce in stupidly good directions and every putt goes in :-)
    Mizuno 190ST with Tensei Blue Stiff
    Taylormade M4 tour 3 wood with stiff [font=arial, sans-serif]Oban Kiyoshi[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]Tour Limited[/font]
    Cobra Baffler 6 with UST Elements Stiff
    Srixon U65 4i with SteelFiber R
    Mizuno Hot Metal Pro with Recoil F4
    Vokey 58, 54, 50
    Taylormade Spider X

I am thinking about playing golf next year instead of HOing clubs!
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,389 ClubWRX
    Well, okay I will!

Haven't touched a club outside for four months. Had to head south, lol, to heaven on earth (Iowa City) for a conference. Arrived to a breezy, 58 degrees. Found the one course with a range open and - mats. No problem, grabbed a bucket and after about 25 balls just had to play. Went in the shop at just about 5 and the guy asked if I could be done by 6, I laughed and told him if he gave me a cart I'd be done before 6 easy (9 holes). Just a nice, relaxing round, 3 pars, 5 bogeys (2 3 putts, argh) and a birdie for a very satisfying 40. Beautiful evening, greens were very nice for just opening. Haven't played this course since one time 30 years ago, really liked the front nine layout.

A little cooler tomorrow but whatever is planned for the afternoon the chumps can attend - I'm golfing!
  • zzyzxx33zzyzxx33 Members Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    I had 3 eagle putts! One Birdie, One Par, and One Bogey!
  • swoll crackerswoll cracker Members Posts: 393 ✭✭
    Hehateme wrote:

Had 18 pars.

I did that once. I had a 20-footer for birdie on the 18th hole that stopped an inch short. It would have been a great match play round but I was playing our typical Saturday morning game which rewards birdies. I donated to someone's college fund that day.
    Callaway EPIC Flash SZ 9*, GD Tour AD BB
    Callaway Rogue SZ 18* Project X EvenFlo 75 
    Callaway Rogue 21* Project X EvenFlo 75 
    Callaway X2Hot Pro 23* Hybrid Fujikura Motore F1 85
    Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW Project X LZ 95 6.0
    Callaway MD4 54* S Grind
    Callaway MD4 PM Grind 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • swoll crackerswoll cracker Members Posts: 393 ✭✭
    I played my first 18-hole round of the year today. Didnt hit it all that great but somehow I had 4 birdie looks inside 8' on the first five holes and missed them all. I lost my way a bit on holes 14-17 but then killed a drive on my final hole which led to my only birdie of the day. FInished with 77 but it was more about just getting out there and playing today.
    Callaway EPIC Flash SZ 9*, GD Tour AD BB
    Callaway Rogue SZ 18* Project X EvenFlo 75 
    Callaway Rogue 21* Project X EvenFlo 75 
    Callaway X2Hot Pro 23* Hybrid Fujikura Motore F1 85
    Callaway Rogue Pro 5-AW Project X LZ 95 6.0
    Callaway MD4 54* S Grind
    Callaway MD4 PM Grind 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • MadGolfer76MadGolfer76 Admiration is the state furthest from understanding. Members Posts: 19,850 ✭✭
    Woke up, dusted off the bag, checked my notepad from last year...all ready to go. Stepped outside, and remembered that we got 20 inches of snow last night.

Thanks, Maine.
    Mizuno St-180 9.5
    Mizuno JPX 900 15
    Mizuno CLK 19, 22
    Mizuno JPX 900 5-Gw
    (Wedges TBD)
    (Putter TBD)
    Srixon Z-Star
    WITB
  • oz dee ceeoz dee cee Posts: 467 ✭✭
    Had a good round going, got to 18, hit three OB and snapped my driver. I have issues..