Dog Breed

124»

Comments

• hammer1hammer1 OrangeDot Members Posts: 307 ✭✭
    Mini labradoodle for us. I wasn’t sure about getting a designer dog at first but Sammy has been the best dog I’ve ever had.

PING G400 MAX driver, 10.5*, Tour 65 shaft
    PING K15 3 wood, TFC 149F shaft
    PING G15 hybrid, 23*, TFC 149H shaft
    PING G400 irons, 5-U, AWT 2.0 steel shafts
    PING Eye 2 XG SW and LW, TFC 149I shaft
    PING Zing 5 KS stainless steel putter
  • ChronicSlicerChronicSlicer Members Posts: 943 ✭✭
    donaldp83 wrote:

The one in my picture was my first- he had pellets in him from being shot by a pellet gun, and was super nervous.

It`s deeply disturbing how people can treat animals. I believe animal abusers should suffer the same abuse they put the animal through.
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,663 ✭✭
    Question for those with multiple dogs. Did you find adding a second dog to be a big adjustment? As my kids get older and our schedules become more complex, I'm thinking about adding a second dog to the mix to keep our current dog active and entertained.
    Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,676 ClubWRX
    radiman wrote:

Question for those with multiple dogs. Did you find adding a second dog to be a big adjustment? As my kids get older and our schedules become more complex, I'm thinking about adding a second dog to the mix to keep our current dog active and entertained.

Yes, plus double the vet bills, boarding fees. Some dogs are pals, see that quite a bit, ours really aren't which was surprising, but don't dislike each other.

Really tough when both work and nest gets empty. Luckily my wife is home in the summer.
  • IshIsh Members Posts: 327 ✭✭
    Nice to see some pics of english setters on here. My dad is a big time field trialer and bird hunter, so I grew up with English Pointers and English Setters.
    910D2
    917F2
    913H
    '16 JPX EZ Forged
    T7 54/58
    Bettinardi SS3 DASS BEE KOOL
    Snell MTB Black

Nese mund te lexoni kete, me dergoni nje mezazh.