Ping Vault 2.0

2»

Comments

• wfwpwfwp ClubWRX Posts: 470 ClubWRX
    [sharedmedia=core:attachments:4499832]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:4499834]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:4499836]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:4499844]

The face has a little more feedback (sound/feel) than the Sigma putters, so I enjoy this putter more. Distance control is easier since I can tell the quality of the strike. It seems I have been able to sink more putts from 10 to 25 feet. Making a few birdies or a few par saves does wonders for the score. Most of all making putts gives me the confidence to hit it all over the planet from tee to green.
  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 599 ✭✭
    Rolled some 2.0s last night. Man are they sweet. But didn't feel 299 sweet lol. I wanted the black piper they had. But rolled a odyssey pro 2.0 v-line so well.

And they had a black version in stock as well. I'm gonna trade in some clubs I dont use and pick it up.
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
  • mlfmlf Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    I have been putting well with a JAS WTI Anser for quite a while now and I just bought one of these. After 2 rounds, I think I may go back to the JAS. For some reason, I get it started on a better line with the old putter and sink more putts. I love the look of the new but results seem better with the old.
  • Nixhex524Nixhex524 ClubWRX Posts: 4,063 ClubWRX
    I have been moving towards a mallet for now, but I will not get rid of the Vault 2.0 Dale... probably the best blade putter I have tried yet, but my game is all over right now and I need all the help I can get!!!! Still, great putters.
    Taylormade M2 2017 9.5* Tensei orange CK 60
    Taylormade M2 2016 16.5* Matrix Tour Proto v-1
    Titleist 915hd 20.5* Rogue black 85s
    Bridgestone J15 CB 4-P X100 AMT
    Titleist SM5 50/56/60
    Odyssey PT2
    Srixon Z Star XV/Bridgestone BXS
  • tsecortsecor Loading........ Members Posts: 4,235 ✭✭
    wfwp wrote:

The face has a little more feedback (sound/feel) than the Sigma putters, so I enjoy this putter more. Distance control is easier since I can tell the quality of the strike. It seems I have been able to sink more putts from 10 to 25 feet. Making a few birdies or a few par saves does wonders for the score. Most of all making putts gives me the confidence to hit it all over the planet from tee to green.
    that putter looks amazing. Was thinking of a copper version minus the cavity line with a site dot on the top rail
  • dbatts2002dbatts2002 Members Posts: 3
    Is Ping going to expand the offered shapes? Any expectation they’ll offer the Tyne shape from the Sigma line (like the Callaway #7)?