***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION***IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT***ATTENTION

Last year, in an effort to improve the capability of our forums, we switched to new software. We expected tremendous scalability and rapid customization that would significantly improve each Member's experience across multiple devices and integrate flawlessly with social media platforms.

Unfortunately, after a significant capital expense, we have decided that the length of time and the additional cost to reach our goals make this enterprise untenable.

Thus, we have made the difficult decision to transition the forums to our original software platform. We’re excited that, in the nearly two years since we began the process of our most recent switch, our original platform has been upgraded significantly, and we are confident that the reversion will not only provide the stability that we desperately needed prior to our last move but will also return to the Membership the high level of customization that made our online community so great. We have also added technical resources to the GolfWRX staff that will allow us to build custom modules and modifications that we are confident will take the forums to the next level.

We remain the world's largest online golf community, and we still hold true to our core values and mission statement as written in 2005. Bearing both of those elements in mind, being the best and offering our Members a platform that is world-class are both requirements, not options, and it is that spirit that has motivated this decision.

So, please pardon our mess over the next five days or so while we transition the forums.

A few important notes: Current content will be accessible during that time, but the forums will be READ ONLY, and you will not be able to start new threads or reply to posts. Personal Messaging is enabled but PMs sent/received from the time the board was frozen will not carry over. We know this is inconvenient, and we apologize, and we greatly appreciate GolfWRXers bearing with us through the transition.

We are very excited about starting this next chapter for GolfWRX and getting back to the high-quality Member experience we all expect as soon as possible.

An up to date hybrid shaft thread

mtg ·  
mtgmtg Members  411WRX Points: 58Posts: 411 Greens
I just wanted to get a discussion going regarding some of the new hybrid shafts out there. I don't see a central thread regarding the topic that's been posted in the last year or two.<br />
<br />
Some great oldies with a lot of play still: thinking Speeder 904hb, Altus, Thump, Rogue, Tour Green,, RIP, etc.<br />
<br />
Are you still playing something a few years old? Who's updated to Tensei, Atmos, KBS prototype? AD DI is a bit older and obviously still a terrific option. Do you find the new stuff better? If you are playing one of the newer designs, or if you just want to riff on the old stuff, how would you describe the feel and performance?<br />
<br />
Also I've considered going to lightweight steel in a hybrid, maybe C taper lite or Modus 105. Anyone gone that route? You'd think it'd be more popular than it is.<br />
<br />
<br />
Edit: Just erased some needless comments that'll only take us off topic. As one poster brought up, it was probably ill-informed anyway.
Posted:

M1 440 (TI) | Synergy Green Proto 80tx

M5 3w | Synergy Green Proto 80tx

Srixon Z565 4 iron | DG120 X100

Mizuno MP-30 5-7; MP-68 8-PW | DG X100

Mizuno T20 50 | DG X100

Vokey 54S, 58S, 60L | DG S400

Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide Flow

Post edited by Unknown User on
Tagged:

Comments

• Stuart_GStuart_G New HampshireMembers  25593WRX Points: 1,961Posts: 25,593 Titanium Tees
    yes, still playing something "old" in my hybrids - but then my driver shaft is also one most might consider old since it was first released 7 years ago.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • mtgmtg Members  411WRX Points: 58Posts: 411 Greens
    Stuart G. wrote:
    <br />
    yes, still playing something "old" in my hybrids - but then my driver shaft is also one most might consider old since it was first released 7 years ago.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    What you playing in your hybrid?<br />
    <br />
    Driver shafts a few years old are obviously still viable (probably shouldn't have used that word, didn't mean to insinuate that). Just saying material/tech improvements are more evident in the longer shaft where you're trying to improve stability at a light weight.
    Posted:

Mizuno T20 50 | DG X100

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX  11751WRX Points: 1,455Handicap: 7Posts: 11,751 ClubWRX
    I just put a Pro White 90 in my Epic 3H, had been playing the stock Recoil, which was ok, but wanted to try something new, and really like the Pro's in my woods.<br />
    <br />
    I will get to play it for the first time this weekend.
    Posted:
    GBB Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 3w-Ventus black 7
    F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
    F9 21* hybrid - ATMOS black 
    Mavrik Pro 5-A TT Elevate 
    MD5 53/58
    Toulon Portland Garage 
    TM TP5X 
  • Boricua GolfBoricua Golf Members  3547WRX Points: 178Handicap: 3.3Posts: 3,547 Titanium Tees
    I've used the Tour AD-DI 105x in every hybrid I've ever owned, it just works for me...
    Posted:
    Ping G LS Tec 10.5*, Ping Tour 65X, tipped 1", 44.25"
    Ping G 14.5*, Diamana Whiteboard D+ 82X, tipped .5", 42.5"
    Ping G 19*, GD Tour AD-DI 105X
    Ping iBlade 4-P, Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Ping Glide 50*, 54*, 58* with Project X 6.5 Flighted
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2.5 33.25" with Scotty Custom Black Pistolero grip, Ping Karsten TR Zing Tour 32.75", built up blacked out Pingman Grip
    Bridgestone Tour XS (Tiger Edition) and new Pro V1
  • CSmithAMGCSmithAMG GeorgiaClubWRX  172WRX Points: 52Handicap: 6Posts: 172 ClubWRX
    I just put a Hazrdus Black 85 in my hybrid. So far so good
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic SZ with HZRDUS smoke green 70g 6.55<br />Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3wood HZRDUS yellow 6.5 <br />Callaway Epic 3 hybrid Hzrdus Black 85<br />Callaway Apex Pro Irons KBS Tour 130<br />Callaway MD Forged wedges S400<br />Scotty Cameron Futura 7M<br />Taylormade TP5X
  • TG_343TG_343 Members  351WRX Points: 71Handicap: 3Posts: 351 Greens
    I still go with an old one as well that just feels great to me... the Matrix HM3 105x. Been a perfect Hybrid / driving iron shaft for me.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade SIM - 10.5 deg - w/ Aldila Synergy Black Proto 60-TX tipped 0.5 - 44.75"
    Adams XTD TI - 2 hybrid (16.5 deg) - Matrix HM3 105g X
    TaylorMade P790 - 3i (1 deg weak) - KBS C-Taper Lite-X (ss1)
    TaylorMade P790 - 4-6: (2 deg weak) - KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
    Adams MB2 - 7-PW: KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
    Titleist Vokey SM4: 50 F Grind - KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
    Callaway PM Grind 56 - bent to 55, PM Grind 60 - Dynamic Gold TI s400
    Tiger NP2 Replica G.O.A.T.: - 35.5in

Advertisement
  • Stuart_GStuart_G New HampshireMembers  25593WRX Points: 1,961Posts: 25,593 Titanium Tees
    mtg wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Aldila vs-proto 80 hybrid and UST VTS 85 silver are my main ones. Have a few other hanging around that might make it out on occasion - Titleist Diamana S+ 82, stock fuji's from the TM 2016 rescues and stock recoil 780 from a TEE hybrid.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And as far as driver shafts, I might agree for the sub-60 gm shafts, but the 'newer technology' shafts are not really getting any stiffer then they have been. In fact trends have been almost the opposite, especially with respect to torque.
    Posted:
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    I just put a Pro White 90 in my Epic 3H, had been playing the stock Recoil, which was ok, but wanted to try something new, and really like the Pro's in my woods.<br />
    <br />
    I will get to play it for the first time this weekend.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Let us know what you think when you do - love to know how the profile feels.
    Posted:

Mizuno T20 50 | DG X100

• T-Bone84T-Bone84 Members  443WRX Points: 55Posts: 443 Greens
    I just put a Veylix Rome 988 in my Callaway X Forged UT. it's an older shaft but had the best feel to me.
    Posted:
    Stuart G. wrote:
    <br />
    mtg wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Aldila vs-proto 80 hybrid and UST VTS 85 silver are my main ones. Have a few other hanging around that might make it out on occasion - Titleist Diamana S+ 82, stock fuji's from the TM 2016 rescues and stock recoil 780 from a TEE hybrid.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And as far as driver shafts, I might agree for the sub-60 gm shafts, but the 'newer technology' shafts are not really getting any stiffer then they have been. In fact trends have been almost the opposite, especially with respect to torque.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    You're absolutely right - looked up torques on some older shafts (2nd and 3rd Gen Diamana, Rogue, older GD AD stuff). Torques are trending ever so slightly up if you look across the board. Mitsu has especially made this move - Tensei and Kuro Kage have markedly higher torques than Diamana. If you look at the new Aldila stuff (I'm playing a Copperhead), they're advertising their tech as increasing torsional stability. Numbers are almost identical to Rogue though. Great shaft nonetheless. Think at the end of the day we're splitting hairs. If AD DI fits your swing you'll probably never find a much better shaft - same for an ahina or Rogue. Feels might be changing a little with new material, but I remember Diamana feeling pretty **** good. New profiles help the consumer, but like I said a lot of great profiles were discovered well before the past couple years.
    Posted:

Mizuno T20 50 | DG X100

T-Bone84 wrote:
    <br />
    I just put a Veylix Rome 988 in my Callaway X Forged UT. it's an older shaft but had the best feel to me.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've seen that guy come across the radar a few times. Care to elaborate. Stiff/soft in the butt, tip? Balance - high/low?
    Posted:

Mizuno T20 50 | DG X100

Advertisement
  • ebrasmus21ebrasmus21 Serial Shanker CAMembers  6288WRX Points: 2,036Handicap: 2.7Posts: 6,288 Titanium Tees
    I had the AD DI 105x and I loved it and would highly recommend. <br />
    <br />
    I also have the HZRDUS Black 105g and it's pretty stellar. <br />
    <br />
    Those two shafts are both winners.
    Posted:
    G400 LST - TPT proto
    TM M3 - Rogue Silver 110MSI 70S
    21* Fourteen Type 7 Driving Iron - HZRDUS Black 6.5 105g
    4 - PW Mizuno MP 18 MMC - SteelFiber FC115
    50, 54, 60 RC Dual Bite - SteelFiber i125
    Evnroll ER5
    Snell MTB Black
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members  3814WRX Points: 718Handicap: +.5Posts: 3,814 Titanium Tees
    Tensei pro blue tx here. Went there from a ust v2 hybrid.<br />
    <br />
    The v2 probably would have been good to stay with but I've been upgrading all my shafts and with each, moving to a stiffer flex (s to x). The ust I had was an s flex and I decided to try something premium so into the pro blue I went. Glad I did. Once I got swingweight dialed in, this shaft is top notch. But I don't know if it's any better than the ust since I haven't played the ust in x. The s flex ust was good, just a bit whippy once I started down the route of x flex shafts. <br />
    Posted:
  • T-Bone84T-Bone84 Members  443WRX Points: 55Posts: 443 Greens
    mtg wrote:
    <br />
    T-Bone84 wrote:
    <br />
    I just put a Veylix Rome 988 in my Callaway X Forged UT. it's an older shaft but had the best feel to me.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've seen that guy come across the radar a few times. Care to elaborate. Stiff/soft in the butt, tip? Balance - high/low?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I am a high speed player but prefer a shaft with some feel to it. I tested a lot of shafts that had good numbers that felt terrible, the Veylix had a bit of a softer butt section to provide some feedback but you could go at it and it would keep up, very smooth. I tipped it an extra 1/2" but it was hitting low bullets for me which is what I like to use my hybrid/utility for.
    Posted:
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX  11751WRX Points: 1,455Handicap: 7Posts: 11,751 ClubWRX
    mtg wrote:
    <br />
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    I will get to play it for the first time this weekend.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Let us know what you think when you do - love to know how the profile feels.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Will do, should get a couple rounds in this weekend.
    Posted:
    GBB Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
    MD5 53/58
    Toulon Portland Garage 
    TM TP5X 
  • scottleoscottleo Long Island, NYMembers  1241WRX Points: 120Handicap: 5.7Posts: 1,241 Platinum Tees
    AD HY and AD DI hybrid shafts are on my radar, currently play the Tour Blue in my 4H and Tour Green in my 5H....
    Posted:
    Rogue 10.5* GDIZ 5s
    Rogue 17* GDIZ 7s
    Titleist H1 3H & 5H GDDI 85s
    Srixon 565/765 5-AW N.S. Pro Modus 105s
    Vokey SM6 54-S, 58-M N.S.Pro Modus Wedge 115
    Odyssey Toulon Austin Stroke Lab Putter 
    Chrome SoftX

Advertisement
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members  2168WRX Points: 229Handicap: 36.4Posts: 2,168 Platinum Tees
    I still play the really old graphite design YS 105 Hybrid shafts, but I have always tipped them extra<br />
    <br />
    I also have some Accra XH105 blues hiding somewhere
    Posted:
    Mizuno ST190G 7* Aldila RIP-X 65TX
    Callaway XR Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Rescue Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    Mizuno MP-H4 3 iron KBS CTaper X
    Titleist 690MB 4-PW DG S300
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Directed Force 1.0 Reno
    #vietnameeh
  • dmbrill719dmbrill719 North CarolinaMembers  373WRX Points: 88Posts: 373 Greens
    I'm old school with some Project X HC1 95g 6.5. They do everything I want. I had some Diamana D+ 90g's, but they were soft. Ball would balloon and dispersion was terrible. Went back to an old reliable and all is good. I think total cost for them w/ shipping was like $32...$16/shaft. Can't beat it. Got them from golfdealsandsteals.
    Posted:
    Ping G400 Max Rogue Silver 130 70
    Tour Edge Exotics CBX T3 16.5* ATX Green 85
    Callaway Apex 3h Project X HC1 95
    Titleist T-MB 4, 5 Recoil 110
    Mizuno JPX 900 Tour 6-PW Recoil 125
    Callaway MD Forged 50, 56 Recoil Wedge Proto
    Fourteen RM-22 60 DG TI Black Onyx
    Ping Vault Anser 2
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees
    For those who really liked 904hb, go Tensei Pro White 100. <br />
    <br />
    For those that liked Altus, go Tensei Pro Blue 90.<br />
    <br />
    For those who wanted 904hb spin with higher launch, Tensei Pro White 90. Which is what I personally play in my UDI #3.
    Posted:
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/forum/608-greengrassevaluationscom/

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX  4946WRX Points: 357Handicap: 9Posts: 4,946 ClubWRX
    dmbrill719 wrote:
    <br />
    I'm old school with some Project X HC1 95g 6.5. They do everything I want. I had some Diamana D+ 90g's, but they were soft. Ball would balloon and dispersion was terrible. Went back to an old reliable and all is good. I think total cost for them w/ shipping was like $32...$16/shaft. Can't beat it. Got them from golfdealsandsteals.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I have a couple HB6 shafts in a UDI and driving iron and another one uncut to use in a hybrid at a later date. BEST HYBRID SHAFT I'VE EVER USED.
    Posted:
    M6 9°  Fujikura Ventus 6
    TS2 15°  Diamana S+ Ltd 70
    790UDI  PX Catalyst 80 -or- 818H2 19°  GD Tour AD IZ-85
    0311T 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D  DG 115
    SM7 62M  KBS Tour
    putter, KBS CT Tour, Pro Only *

(¬¬)
    OLD--WITB Link
    I only hit it 3 times yesterday, but like what I saw. I hit 2 great shots with it, one off the tee, one off the deck, then just put a bad swing on one.<br />
    <br />
    I like the feel, hoping to hit it more today.<br />
    <br />
    The Pro Orange is flat out the best shaft I have ever hit in a driver.
    Posted:
    GBB Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
    MD5 53/58
    Toulon Portland Garage 
    TM TP5X 

Advertisement
  • noodle3872noodle3872 Chilliwack B.C. CanadaMembers  3342WRX Points: 643Handicap: 8.3Posts: 3,342 Titanium Tees
    TollBros wrote:
    <br />
    For those who really liked 904hb, go Tensei Pro White 100.<br />
    <br />
    For those that liked Altus, go Tensei Pro Blue 90.<br />
    <br />
    For those who wanted 904hb spin with higher launch, Tensei Pro White 90. Which is what I personally play in my UDI #3.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    And for those of us that don't have crazy high swing speeds, check out the Mitsubishi OT Tour Hybrid shafts. They are flat out amazing! Smooth and powerful!
    Posted:

Callaway Mavrik 9° driver Tensei Pro White 50 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 15° fairway wood Tensei Pro Blue 60 S Flex

Callaway Mavrik 20° and 23° hybrids MMT 90 S Flex

Mizuno JPX 919 Forged 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120 S flex

Mizuno T20 Raw Wedges 50-07, 55-13 and 60-06 Modus3 125 Wedge

Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten S

Callaway Chrome Soft Triple Track

The Pro White 90 is great. I hit it multiple times today, love the flight, not too low, not too high. I am not a high swing speed guy, so just got the 90s, and did not tip it. I think I am going to like this a lot, really liked it from the tee.<br />
    <br />
    These Tensei Pro shafts are for real, they literally help keep the ball in a tighter pattern, even on slight misses. This is my first foray into more exotic shafts, glad I picked these.<br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!
    Posted:
    GBB Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
    MD5 53/58
    Toulon Portland Garage 
    TM TP5X 
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members  3814WRX Points: 718Handicap: +.5Posts: 3,814 Titanium Tees
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    The Pro White 90 is great. I hit it multiple times today, love the flight, not too low, not too high. I am not a high swing speed guy, so just got the 90s, and did not tip it. I think I am going to like this a lot, really liked it from the tee.<br />
    <br />
    These Tensei Pro shafts are for real, they literally help keep the ball in a tighter pattern, even on slight misses. This is my first foray into more exotic shafts, glad I picked these.<br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Pro blue in my hybrid and I love it. I went tx flex and tipped it. Most anti left hybrid I've ever swung. You're dead on with the dispersion comment. These shafts are legit.
    Posted:
  • DNice26DNice26 Members  4291WRX Points: 202Posts: 4,291 Titanium Tees
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    Quick question on the orange....how do you find it launches? I may get one but have heard it is a low/low shaft. I'm kinda looking for something a bit more mid. Thanks!
    Posted:

TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5, Ventus Velo Blue 6X, 45.25"
    TaylorMade SIM Ti 19, Diamana BF Blue 8X
    Ping G410 19 hybrid, Tensai Blue 8X                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Titleist T100S 4 to PW, KBS C-Taper S+                                                                                                                                                                                                      TaylorMade MG 50, 54 & 58 TT S400 (Spider Man theme)                                                                                                                                                                      Scotty Cameron Phantom 12, 35"

https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/

DNice26 wrote:
    <br />
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    Quick question on the orange....how do you find it launches? I may get one but have heard it is a low/low shaft. I'm kinda looking for something a bit more mid. Thanks!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I don't think it is a low\low, I always try to stay away from those (except the hybrid), seems a perfect mid\low to me, and I don't hit the ball high.<br />
    <br />
    I got to play the Orange in the driver and 3 wood a few rounds over the winter, but had my Epic heads in getting refinished. This was like getting all new woods, and have 0 desire to look at Rogue, or M series now.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Liking the fli-hi's?
    Posted:
    GBB Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 5w-Smoke 70
    MD5 53/58
    Toulon Portland Garage 
    TM TP5X 

Advertisement
  • TollBrosTollBros Overseer of the Test Range Sponsors  5159WRX Points: 448Posts: 5,159 Titanium Tees
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    DNice26 wrote:
    <br />
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    Quick question on the orange....how do you find it launches? I may get one but have heard it is a low/low shaft. I'm kinda looking for something a bit more mid. Thanks!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I don't think it is a low\low, I always try to stay away from those (except the hybrid), seems a perfect mid\low to me, and I don't hit the ball high.<br />
    <br />
    I got to play the Orange in the driver and 3 wood a few rounds over the winter, but had my Epic heads in getting refinished. This was like getting all new woods, and have 0 desire to look at Rogue, or M series now.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Liking the fli-hi's?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The data backs up your comments. Pro orange is really more mid launch, very low spin.
    Posted:

Please click the link above for our Sponsor area with rare and Tour only products.
    getitdaily wrote:
    <br />
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Pro blue in my hybrid and I love it. I went tx flex and tipped it. Most anti left hybrid I've ever swung. You're dead on with the dispersion comment. These shafts are legit.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Tensei line is the unquestioned king for us. We sell more Tensei Pro line than anything else by a pretty wide margin.
    Posted:

• DNice26DNice26 Members  4291WRX Points: 202Posts: 4,291 Titanium Tees
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    DNice26 wrote:
    <br />
    Warrick wrote:
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    The Orange is f
    awesome!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Liking the fli-hi's?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Thank you! I'm actually in the process of dumping the Fli-His. I probably should not have gotten them with the C-Tapers. They feel pretty crappy and I don't find them any more forgiving than my MP5 5 iron....so me thinks it is a shaft issue. For now, I'm dumping them on the bay and moving on. May consider going back at some stage. Really eye balling all the great Cally gear this year (Rogues, X Forged etc.).
    Posted:

TaylorMade SIM Max 10.5, Ventus Velo Blue 6X, 45.25"
    TaylorMade SIM Ti 19, Diamana BF Blue 8X
    Ping G410 19 hybrid, Tensai Blue 8X                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Titleist T100S 4 to PW, KBS C-Taper S+                                                                                                                                                                                                      TaylorMade MG 50, 54 & 58 TT S400 (Spider Man theme)                                                                                                                                                                      Scotty Cameron Phantom 12, 35"

https://www.instagram.com/dnice262626/

Advertisement
  • pearsonifiedpearsonified Extreme enthusiast Members  1848WRX Points: 134Handicap: 1.7Posts: 1,848 Platinum Tees
    After 3 rounds with the Project X EvenFlow Black 85 (x-flex), I'm in love.<br />
    <br />
    I gamed the Matrix Altus Tour prior to this, and the EvenFlow feels like a significant upgrade.<br />
    <br />
    The balance of the shaft is extremely good and really provides acute club head feel for me.
    Posted:
    Callaway Fusion 9º •• Matrix Black Tie 75m4 X
    TM 2016 M2 3HL 16.5º •• Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65x
    Callaway Apex 20º •• Project X EvenFlow Black Hybrid 6.5
    Adams CMB 4-P •• DG TI S400
    TM MG 50º/9º •• Project X LZ 5.5
    TM MG 54º/11º •• DG Wedge
    TM ATV Grind Tour Spin 60º •• KBS 105 Wedge
    TM TP Patina Del Monte 35"

2020 Index: 1.7
    2020 Anti: 5.5

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.