Adidas Tour360 Knit shoes

Chief275Chief275 Members Posts: 310 ✭✭
https://m.adidas.com/us/tour360-knit-shoes/F33629.html

First I’ve heard about these was today on Golf Digest’ instagram story. Anyone have any feedback on these? They look super comfy but I wonder about the stability.

Comments

• hawkgolferhawkgolfer Members Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Got to see these back in September. Won a pair that will ship this month and decided on the yellow and black combo which looks really cool. Comfort is yet to be determined as they didn't have my size.
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Triple Diamond 9.0 Fujikura Atmos Blue 6X Tour Spec
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 13.5 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero 18.0 Tensei AV Blue 75 X
    Mizuno MP-18 SC & MB combo 4-5 & 6-PW KBS C-Taper Lite X
    Titleist Vokey Raw SM7 52.08F 56.08M 60.04L
    Evenroll ER2 34"
  • MaitriMikeMaitriMike Members Posts: 1,587 ✭✭
    edited Mar 2, 2018 #3
    They do look amazing. I love the knit style look on shoes, thought not sure how waterproofing will be, probably nonexistent. It looks very similar to the Adidas Uncaged Boosts. I'd love to have a pair, but I don't know if I can justify the price being almost $200 for a possibly non waterproof shoe. The Adidas Crossknit 2.0 shoes looks good too in that its breathable, but non spikes, and is $150 retail. Way too expensive but would love to get it under $75 if possible. Man I have way too many golf shoes.

Edit: Read on the site more and it says 50/50 waterproof. Similar to the Flyknit Chukka golf waterproofness. Breathable uptop and waterproofed below. Eh, $180 is a bit much. If only they had that Adidas coupon issue they had earlier this month, then said shoe would be $108. Would be better price point. LOL
  • jacobEDGEjacobEDGE Members Posts: 2,001 ✭✭
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't even think about shoes being waterproof. Like, that thought never once crosses my mind when looking at shoes.
  • rmakhanirmakhani Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    They are great! I tried them on feel just right. $180 for them was a bit high but it wouldn't take much to give in and spend my money
  • TateTate Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    jacobEDGE wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't even think about shoes being waterproof. Like, that thought never once crosses my mind when looking at shoes.

Same here. Might be because it never rains where I live.
    M2 9.5
    M2 15
    MP18 MMC Fli Hi 3
    MP18 SC 4-5
    MP18 6-PW
    SM6 52.8
    SM6 56.10
    SM6 60.4
    2016 Select Newport 2
  • AlternateFairwayAlternateFairway Members Posts: 108 ✭✭
    i liked last year's way more than these

not a fan of that elastic cuff

but yeah the "waterproofing" looks to be the same as last year's, or the flyknit chukkas, or even some adidas tour 360 4.0 s that i had about 8 years ago

TS2 8.5 // rogue silver 125 70g tx
    917 f2 15 // fujikura speeder pro 84 x
    718 tmb 2-P // pxi 7.0
    cleveland rtx 2.0 52/56/60
    odyssey tour black 2 ball blade
  • Delta00Delta00 Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I think they look really nice, think I want both colors
  • tlwest86tlwest86 Members Posts: 141
    The Adidas website says they are already sold out.... Does anyone know when they are suppose to be back in stock?
  • Delta00Delta00 Members Posts: 19 ✭✭
    tlwest86 wrote:

The Adidas website says they are already sold out.... Does anyone know when they are suppose to be back in stock?
    The thing I saw on their instagram earlier today said coming to their website "soon", i don't think they ever went for sale yet, i'd keep checking next few days
  • rodneyp11rodneyp11 Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    I think there will be 4 colors and I read they will be released 3/27.

Black

Blue/White

Grey/Yellow

White/Grey
  • jll62jll62 ClubWRX Posts: 2,062 ClubWRX
    I have a pair of the Prime Knit from the previous Tour 360 boost and they are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever played in. Plenty of stability, as well. I'm excited for the new knit model.
    TaylorMade M5 9.0, Tensei Orange V2 70TX, 44.5"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 14, Tensei Blue 70 X, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade P-750 3-4, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade P7TW 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 52 Raw, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5

jll62's WITB
  • EdinburghgolferEdinburghgolfer Members Posts: 456 ✭✭
    Callaway Rogue w/ AD IZ 
    Cobra F8 3w w/ Aldila NV 2KXV Orange
    Callaway Rogue 5w w/ Oban Isawa Red
    Titleist 818 H1 hybrid w/ Oban Isawa Red
    Srixon z765 5-pw w/ Steelfiber
    Vokey SM7 52F, 56F, 60K w/ Steelfiber
    PXG Darkness Gunboat
  • StarFleetGolferStarFleetGolfer Members Posts: 10,530 ✭✭
    These are super comfortable, just like ultraboost running shoes

TaylorMade M5
    TaylorMade Original One 13.5
    Ping Crossover 17
    Ping Blueprint 4-PW
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

• AThompson_3AThompson_3 Members Posts: 1,418 ✭✭
    Anyway I can get my hands on the EU triple whites?
    Driver: Callaway Epic SZ 9* Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec Black 6X
    3 Wood: Titleist 917 F2 15* Diamana D+ 70X
    Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2 19* Fujikura Atmos HB Tour Spec Black 9X
    Irons: Mizuno MP-25 4-P DGTI X100
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 55S, 60M Project X 6.5
    Putter(s): Odyssey O Works 7s Black, Bettinardi BB1F
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1
    Bag: Sun Mountain Four-5
  • MiddlerMiddler Members Posts: 366
    edited Mar 21, 2018 #16
    Delta00 wrote:

I think they look really nice, think I want both colors
    I know some of the Adidas Prime Knit Boost regular shoes have too much give in the uppers for golf, so I need to try some on in person. But if the Tour 360 Knit golf shoe upper feels stable (I'm sure the sole is a stable platform), I am going to buy some. If not, I'll buy the leather Tour 360 2.0.

And if you look around, the are already 5 colors available in the Knit line, and reportedly there will be a red-white-blue version (in July?) and maybe a white version with grey boost.
    CALLAWAY Rogue 10.5° & 3W 15°
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    MIZUNO JPX900 Forged 4-GW, S18 56.10 & 60.06
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • OldboyOldboy Members Posts: 2,417 ✭✭
    ditto.. primeknit is comfy but not very stable.. shoe looks great though
    Just one data point, but I was able to try on and walk around in the Knit and the leather 2.0 today. I wanted to like the Knit, but I bought the latter. The Knit is good looking, lighter and maybe more comfortable than the 2.0 IMO.

It may well just in my mind, but the Knit seemed to let my foot move and twist on top of the sole just a little more (the sole is plenty stable on both, not an issue).

And FWIW, I took a 12 in the leather 2.0 but an 11-1/2 in the Knit. There was a clear difference for me.
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • EvolvedEvolved Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    Where these a limited release or something? I tried to place an order yesterday and was told the shoe is back ordered until 9/1. That seems crazy.
  • The Long ballThe Long ball Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Evolved wrote:

Where these a limited release or something? I tried to place an order yesterday and was told the shoe is back ordered until 9/1. That seems crazy.

https://www.adidas.com/us/tour360-knit-shoes/F33629.html available on adidas site...... order 1/2 size down if possible

I ordered mine off of ebay for $173 free shipping no tax.
  • EvolvedEvolved Members Posts: 748 ✭✭

Evolved wrote:

https://www.adidas.c...html available on adidas site...... order 1/2 size down if possible

I ordered mine off of ebay for $173 free shipping no tax.

Thanks for the link but I should have been more specific, I contacted my Adidas rep to order the shoes. I like the shoes enough that I'll end up buying them at retail anyway. You're definitely right about the half size down too.
  • loudizzzleloudizzzle Members Posts: 137 ✭✭
    Anyone know when the all white version will be out ?
    edited Apr 20, 2018 #23
    loudizzzle wrote:

Evidently now if you want them bad enough (from the UK) https://www.clubhous...y.html#SID=1994

No idea about the USA, sorry.
    MIZUNO CLK 3 Hybrid 19°
    EVNROLL ER2
    SNELL MTB Black
    OGIO Silencer
  • dillardivdillardiv Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Those are sick. I thought I was done with shoes this year. Guess not.
    Middler wrote:

loudizzzle wrote:

Evidently now if you want them bad enough (from the UK) https://www.clubhous...y.html#SID=1994

No idea about the USA, sorry.

Thanks, I think the all white look the best. Hopefully they be in the US soon
  • bstrong13131313bstrong13131313 Members Posts: 3
    I was a sample tester for the all black ones about a year ago. I really enjoyed them. Very stable and fairly comfortable. I got a bad blister on one foot after walking 36 in 3 days but other than that they were very nice. I'll probably be buying some when I need new shoes.

I was a sample tester for the all black ones about a year ago. I really enjoyed them. Very stable and fairly comfortable. I got a bad blister on one foot after walking 36 in 3 days but other than that they were very nice. I'll probably be buying some when I need new shoes.

Did you wear socks with them?
  • dillardivdillardiv Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    The U.S. version of the white appears to be more of a grey. Bummer, that stark white color from the UK retailer is a lot cooler!

https://www.tgw.com/adidas-mens-tour360-knit-golf-shoes
  • Black'N'GoldBlack'N'Gold Members Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Anyone know when the white crossknit 2.0's are going to be released?
    dillardiv wrote:

The U.S. version of the white appears to be more of a grey. Bummer, that stark white color from the UK retailer is a lot cooler!

https://www.tgw.com/...knit-golf-shoes

agreed but I still think they look good..
  • lspky_muskielspky_muskie Members Posts: 923 ✭✭
    edited May 15, 2018 #31
    Any reviews on these? Seems like they’re more comfortable in theory than practice based on trying them on.