Nylon putting mats roughing up?

eyeeye ·  
eyeeyeeyeeye Members  98WRX Points: 89Posts: 98 Fairways
Hello everyone. I noticed something strange with a putting mat I have, and was wondering if any have experienced anything similar to this.<br />
So I have a Odyssey putting mat I purchased about 8 years ago, but haven't used much. <br />
Just pulled it out recently to putt on it again, and noticed all my putts would steer right, when it's on a perfectly level ground.<br />
It's a nylon putting mat, and upon taking a closer look, I realized it has a direction on the fibers going right.<br />
Never had the issue before, so I think the top surface have gotten a bit roughed up over the years. It is definitely rough at the moment.<br />
Has anybody experienced anything similar? Is there a cure to this maybe?<br />
Thanks a bunch! Below is a photo of the product I have.
Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.