GIVEAWAY: Odyssey Stroke Lab Rossie Putter - ENTER HERE, Vokey SM8 52* Wedge - ENTER HERE

globalgolf - decline in service?

2»
2

Comments

  • dcfball88dcfball88 Members  176WRX Points: 104Posts: 176 Fairways
    Joined:  #32
    wobgon wrote:
    <br />
    dcfball88 wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    Can't speak for the other guys, but for me, no, I don't *expect* anything for the inconvenience. I thought we were only speaking to whether there has been a decline, which I believe there has been. A change from "Outstanding" to "Normal" is still a decline.<br />
    <br />
    I will say that over time, individual transactions add up- if you make enough mistakes on my orders, and never offer me something for the inconvenience, that adds up and could lead me to purchase from you less, which I have in this case. I still don't expect anything other than to be made whole from a cash perspective- it's the seller's choice whether or not to do more. It's also my choice where to buy.<br />
    <br />
    First time I have seen someone take the time to start a negative thread about a company because said company made a mistake and only corrected it........<br />
    <br />
    In OP's defense, he's speaking to a decline. A decline is a decline, any way you slice it. In a saturated market, exceptional customer service could be a difference maker. I think it's disappointing in any facet of life to see customer service decline. I don't have a problem with a poster noticing something on his end and then asking others if they've experienced the same...
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • wobgonwobgon Members  8021WRX Points: 832Posts: 8,021 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #33
    dcfball88 wrote:
    <br />
    wobgon wrote:
    <br />
    dcfball88 wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    Can't speak for the other guys, but for me, no, I don't *expect* anything for the inconvenience. I thought we were only speaking to whether there has been a decline, which I believe there has been. A change from "Outstanding" to "Normal" is still a decline.<br />
    <br />
    I will say that over time, individual transactions add up- if you make enough mistakes on my orders, and never offer me something for the inconvenience, that adds up and could lead me to purchase from you less, which I have in this case. I still don't expect anything other than to be made whole from a cash perspective- it's the seller's choice whether or not to do more. It's also my choice where to buy.<br />
    <br />
    First time I have seen someone take the time to start a negative thread about a company because said company made a mistake and only corrected it........<br />
    <br />
    In OP's defense, he's speaking to a decline. A decline is a decline, any way you slice it. In a saturated market, exceptional customer service could be a difference maker. I think it's disappointing in any facet of life to see customer service decline. I don't have a problem with a poster noticing something on his end and then asking others if they've experienced the same...<br />
    <br />
    What exactly has declined in their customer service? To me, excellent customer service is quickly correcting a mistake.
    Posted:
  • dcfball88dcfball88 Members  176WRX Points: 104Posts: 176 Fairways
    Joined:  #34
    wobgon wrote:
    <br />
    dcfball88 wrote:
    <br />
    wobgon wrote:
    <br />
    dcfball88 wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    Can't speak for the other guys, but for me, no, I don't *expect* anything for the inconvenience. I thought we were only speaking to whether there has been a decline, which I believe there has been. A change from "Outstanding" to "Normal" is still a decline.<br />
    <br />
    I will say that over time, individual transactions add up- if you make enough mistakes on my orders, and never offer me something for the inconvenience, that adds up and could lead me to purchase from you less, which I have in this case. I still don't expect anything other than to be made whole from a cash perspective- it's the seller's choice whether or not to do more. It's also my choice where to buy.<br />
    <br />
    First time I have seen someone take the time to start a negative thread about a company because said company made a mistake and only corrected it........<br />
    <br />
    In OP's defense, he's speaking to a decline. A decline is a decline, any way you slice it. In a saturated market, exceptional customer service could be a difference maker. I think it's disappointing in any facet of life to see customer service decline. I don't have a problem with a poster noticing something on his end and then asking others if they've experienced the same...<br />
    <br />
    What exactly has declined in their customer service? To me, excellent customer service is quickly correcting a mistake.<br />
    <br />
    See my above post for an example. Another example is they incorrectly charged me sales tax on an item, I had to go through several different people to get it corrected when in the end it should have been corrected on my first call- dude just kept saying I was wrong. They were generally unpleasant about it whereas in the past they would have been apologetic. As a good customer I didn't appreciate it. Another example- iron set I bought about a month ago was listed as standard, but was actually 1" short. I had to return them and start my search over, meanwhile two other listings of the same iron set in pretty good shape sold, and I end up having to spend more to get the irons from somewhere else. In the past they would have offered me something for the trouble because as a golf retailer they understand the impact to the customer.
    Posted:
  • Gh05tGh05t DONT DEAL WITH ME, CANT BE TRUSTED...GO DUCKS Members  901WRX Points: 0Handicap: 19Posts: 901
    Joined:  #35
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll answer this. If the company screwed up I would expect them to make it right. but that doesn't mean anything free or adjustment even. I just want it made right, now if I ordered something and it wasn't up to condition then ya I'd expect some type of compensation if I'm going to keep it, but again I wouldn't expect it free. <br />
    <br />
    i'll give a recent example with global golf. I was looking to buy a 17 M2 driver/3w w/ a certain shaft, it wasn't avail when I ordered so I went a different route. next day the combo I wanted for both came up, so I called customer service and they made the change for me no prob. on top of that the order amount jumped by like $10-15(I don't remember exactly), they offered to adjust the price for me no questions asked. I told them it was unnecessary and I'd gladly pay, but the rep had already made the change and said not to worry about it. never had any problems with gg, it's always been top notch.
    Posted:
  • wobgonwobgon Members  8021WRX Points: 832Posts: 8,021 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #36
    Gh05t wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll answer this. If the company screwed up I would expect them to make it right. but that doesn't mean anything free or adjustment even. I just want it made right, now if I ordered something and it wasn't up to condition then ya I'd expect some type of compensation if I'm going to keep it, but again I wouldn't expect it free.<br />
    <br />
    i'll give a recent example with global golf. I was looking to buy a 17 M2 driver/3w w/ a certain shaft, it wasn't avail when I ordered so I went a different route. next day the combo I wanted for both came up, so I called customer service and they made the change for me no prob. on top of that the order amount jumped by like $10-15(I don't remember exactly), they offered to adjust the price for me no questions asked. I told them it was unnecessary and I'd gladly pay, but the rep had already made the change and said not to worry about it. never had any problems with gg, it's always been top notch.<br />
    <br />
    No flowers?
    Posted:
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Members  6383WRX Points: 1,179Handicap: 8Posts: 6,383 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #37
    Gh05t wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll answer this. If the company screwed up I would expect them to make it right. but that doesn't mean anything free or adjustment even. I just want it made right, now if I ordered something and it wasn't up to condition then ya I'd expect some type of compensation if I'm going to keep it, but again I wouldn't expect it free.<br />
    <br />
    i'll give a recent example with global golf. I was looking to buy a 17 M2 driver/3w w/ a certain shaft, it wasn't avail when I ordered so I went a different route. next day the combo I wanted for both came up, so I called customer service and they made the change for me no prob. on top of that the order amount jumped by like $10-15(I don't remember exactly), they offered to adjust the price for me no questions asked. I told them it was unnecessary and I'd gladly pay, but the rep had already made the change and said not to worry about it. never had any problems with gg, it's always been top notch.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    So, judging by your response you don't seem to think GG's customer service has declined. Or, in other words, you are not in the group I was asking this of. But, I'll play along... in your hypothetical you posed in the first paragraph, if you bought something that you didn't feel fit the condition description and contacted GG about it, and the resolution offered to you was either keep as-is (no adjustment), or return on GG's dime for a refund. Would you find fault in GG's servicing of that situation? Do you expect that GG should always offer a third option of partial refund, because they've done it for you in the past?
    Posted:

    Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max 9° | Ventus Black 7 Velocore
    3wd: Titleist TS2 15° (C1) | Diamana D+ LTD 70
    Hybrid: Callaway Apex 18° | AD-DI 95
    Irons: Mizuno MP 18 Fli Hi 4 iron | AD-DI 95/ JPX 919 Forged 5-PW | Recoil 95
    Wedges: Vokey SM8 raw 50°F (Handground S), 54°S, 58°M (Handground A) | DG Black Onyx
    Putters: Byron Morgan DH 89

    WITB: https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1505670/goirish17s-witb-updated-end-of-page-2#latest

  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • Gh05tGh05t DONT DEAL WITH ME, CANT BE TRUSTED...GO DUCKS Members  901WRX Points: 0Handicap: 19Posts: 901
    Joined:  #38
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Gh05t wrote:
    <br />
    GoIrish17 wrote:
    <br />
    Do those of you who are on the side of GG’s customer service declining equate good customer service in response to a mistake with deserving something for the inconvenience? I don’t agree with this mentality, but I’m asking honestly to understand.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll answer this. If the company screwed up I would expect them to make it right. but that doesn't mean anything free or adjustment even. I just want it made right, now if I ordered something and it wasn't up to condition then ya I'd expect some type of compensation if I'm going to keep it, but again I wouldn't expect it free.<br />
    <br />
    i'll give a recent example with global golf. I was looking to buy a 17 M2 driver/3w w/ a certain shaft, it wasn't avail when I ordered so I went a different route. next day the combo I wanted for both came up, so I called customer service and they made the change for me no prob. on top of that the order amount jumped by like $10-15(I don't remember exactly), they offered to adjust the price for me no questions asked. I told them it was unnecessary and I'd gladly pay, but the rep had already made the change and said not to worry about it. never had any problems with gg, it's always been top notch.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    So, judging by your response you don't seem to think GG's customer service has declined. Or, in other words, you are not in the group I was asking this of. But, I'll play along... in your hypothetical you posed in the first paragraph, if you bought something that you didn't feel fit the condition description and contacted GG about it, and the resolution offered to you was either keep as-is (no adjustment), or return on GG's dime for a refund. Would you find fault in GG's servicing of that situation? Do you expect that GG should always offer a third option of partial refund, because they've done it for you in the past?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    my bad if I mistook your post, was just giving my opinion since I buy from the often. ANYWAY, if I was offered either return on their dime or credit to keep I'd be happy with that. no third options needed. I don't even expect an adjustment, but I would hope due to being off on condition they cover the cost if I send it back.
    Posted:
  • Cincyhacker85Cincyhacker85 Members  30WRX Points: 0Posts: 30
    Joined:  edited Mar 29, 2018 #39
    teamtmag wrote:
    <br />
    I've shopped at globalgolf for years and had positive experiences with them but recently have noticed their websites slowing down or crashing as well as their customer service not up to par. For example, I've recently ordered a few used clubs and one of the clubs I received was an incorrect club (not the first time this has happened) - that was a demo on top of it . In the past, their customer service has been great about being apologetic and trying to make things right by either offering some coupon or expedited shipping for the replacement club at no additional charge. This time around, not even one apology for sending the wrong club or offering any incentives trying to make things right. It almost felt like as if they were apathetic and didn't care whether you were sent the wrong club or not. Not sure if others were experiencing similar issues...<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Absolutely a decline. I bought a ton of stuff from them 2013-2015. Usually pretty good serivce. They occasionally messed up but corrected it without issues. They sent me irons one inch long once, advertised as standard. The sent wrong flex a couple of times, but no big issues. I wasn't completely happy with the condition a couple times, but never enough to return the item for that reason. I bought mint condition a handful of times and loved it. Mint condition was the best deal around for some newer clubs. Played very little in 2016 and not at all in 2017. Have some time to play again so bought some used Wilson FG tour F5 irons in January, "very good condition." Received them and the clubs were borderline value to very good, but the 9 iron had a nick at the bottom of the face I wasn't happy with, although it probably did not affect playability. I was happy to pay to ship them back since I thought maybe I was being picky. I ordered a set in "Excellent condition." The new ones arrived and were worse then the first, definite value condition. I did an online return with the reason why I was unhappy, and additionally wrote an email to customer service. Never heard back from them but I expected them to pay for shipping this time. It looks like they charged me since I got a lower refund than what I paid, but I need to call them to see what that is about. I ended up buying a new set of the Wilson irons on ebay for steal and I am very happy with them.<br />
    <br />
    I decided I would take another chance and go with mint condition clubs this time for some clubs I really wanted to be in good shape. I thought mint was a safe choice and I would not need to make a trip to Fedex. I bought a Cleveland wedge and a Taylormade TP Berwick putter, both in mint condition. Arrived today and the wedge is perfect, but the putter is definitely used and has a small dint in the face. Maybe very good condition putter but with the dint, it could even be considered value. The super stroke grip is kind of dirty too.<br />
    <br />
    I also bought a very good condition 50 degree wedge that I wasn't planning on using very much, just wanted to have it for an option. The condition is questionable to whether it is actually very good or value, but the real issue is it is maybe an inch long or so. It is about the same length as my 8 iron. . I paid for standard length and lie and double checked my order to make sure I ordered what I thought.<br />
    <br />
    This is all a shame because I really like their rewards program and they were great in the past. I will try to call this time and make sure they pay for all the shipping because I think that is fair. It they are nice about it, I will probably try again in the future. I like their website, and they do have good deals on shoes and apparel. I just hate needing to pack stuff up and take it to Fedex, and then checking to make sure they refunded me and gave me the correct amount. It is all a pain. I came on here to see if someone else has had issues. If they make it right, I will post it on here. I bought so much stuff in the past so I thought I had a great understanding of how they rate their clubs. They either really changed how they rate, or the service has just gotten sloppy. The rating system looks the same, so I think it is just sloppy work.
    Posted:
  • rynobucketrynobucket Members  946WRX Points: 129Posts: 946 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #40
    Potter85 wrote:
    <br />
    This is all a shame because I really like their rewards program and they were great in the past. I will try to call this time and make sure they pay for all the shipping because I think that is fair. It they are nice about it, I will probably try again in the future. I like their website, and they do have good deals on shoes and apparel. I just hate needing to pack stuff up and take it to Fedex, and then checking to make sure they refunded me and gave me the correct amount. It is all a pain. I came on here to see if someone else has had issues. If they make it right, I will post it on here. I bought so much stuff in the past so I thought I had a great understanding of how they rate their clubs. They either really changed how they rate, or the service has just gotten sloppy. The rating system looks the same, so I think it is just sloppy work.<br />
    <br />
    I would highly recommend calling or doing an online chat, they are normally really helpful. I would mention your past order to see if they will refund your return shipping. Any return you feel they should cover return shipping for it would be best to call. If they agree they will email a return label.
    Posted:
  • macedanmacedan Members  423WRX Points: 131Handicap: 18Posts: 423 Greens
    Joined:  #41

    Sorry to revive an old thread but has anyone experienced similar issues to this day? I've never had problems in the past, but I placed an order before 12 PM CST (their cutoff time for shipping out that day) and purchased next day shipping additionally. That afternoon I noticed my order was still "processing" so I contacted an associate and was assured it would be processed and shipped out that afternoon. Having not received a shipping notification I called this morning and was told "it's still in the warehouse...I don't see any immediate issues as to why it didn't go out...I can refund the shipping and have it delivered Monday...I'll have to check with the warehouse to see if I can find out why it didn't go out." I was then placed on hold and after about 30 seconds the line hung up on their end. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they at least are refunding my shipping, but I placed my order within their guidelines and was assured it would be completed as expected.

    Posted:
    TaylorMade M2 '17 10.5*
    Taylormade M2 3W 15*
    Taylormade Aeroburner 5W 18*
    Taylormade P790 (4-PW)
    Taylormade Milled Grind 50/09
    Taylormade Milled Grind 54/11
    Taylormade Milled Grind 58/11
    Taylormade Spider Tour Black
    Ball: Taylormade Project A
    Bag: Taylormade Flextech Crossover
    Cart: TGW Players 
  • indianalawnguyindianalawnguy Members  498WRX Points: 123Posts: 498 Greens
    Joined:  #42

    I think its because they didnt go out of their way while correcting. I have seen. A trend lately where a lot of people arent ok with the the seller or company correcting the mistake.... They seem to expect a written apology or email saying how sorry they are. I have seen 3 or 4 threads in the last week.
    Mistakes happen. Doesnt mean the seller should give you somthing for free or even apologize for the matter. Companies are making it right and these people are still pissed because they didnt take the time to send an apology email. Things are way different now and imo not for the better.

    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • MooJerseyMooJersey MarylandMembers  603WRX Points: 142Handicap: 15.4Posts: 603 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #43

    I've used GG for years and it has been overall positive. I've gotten some really great deals from them, and more often than not the clubs are in better shape than I would really expect.

    In the past 3-6 months I have noticed a couple things going on though:

    1. Their website is much slower and crashes more than I'd expect from a retail website.
    2. They no longer use FedEx for trade-ins. Last few were a very odd looking USPS pre-paid label. Took forever to get to their warehouse.
    3. Last few trade ins were noticeably longer to ship, receive, inspect, process, and issue my credit. I lean towards listing on eBay first now.
    Posted:
    Driver = Titleist TS2
    4W = Titleist TS2 (16.5*)
    7W = Titleist 917F2 (21*)
    Titleist T100 4-PW
    Cleveland RTX-4
    (50.08 Mid, 56.10 High, 60.5 Low)
    Bettinardi Queen Bee #6




  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members  3692WRX Points: 1,215Posts: 3,692 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #44

    On -, @macedan said:

    Sorry to revive an old thread but has anyone experienced similar issues to this day? I've never had problems in the past, but I placed an order before 12 PM CST (their cutoff time for shipping out that day) and purchased next day shipping additionally. That afternoon I noticed my order was still "processing" so I contacted an associate and was assured it would be processed and shipped out that afternoon. Having not received a shipping notification I called this morning and was told "it's still in the warehouse...I don't see any immediate issues as to why it didn't go out...I can refund the shipping and have it delivered Monday...I'll have to check with the warehouse to see if I can find out why it didn't go out." I was then placed on hold and after about 30 seconds the line hung up on their end. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they at least are refunding my shipping, but I placed my order within their guidelines and was assured it would be completed as expected.

    This doesn't really seem written complaint worthy. Even Amazon is sometimes late on shipments. This is just imperfection and normal for ecommerce.

    Posted:
  • CrushSticksCrushSticks Members  676WRX Points: 137Posts: 676 Golden Tee
    Joined:  #45

    On -, @straightshot7 said:

    On -, @macedan said:

    Sorry to revive an old thread but has anyone experienced similar issues to this day? I've never had problems in the past, but I placed an order before 12 PM CST (their cutoff time for shipping out that day) and purchased next day shipping additionally. That afternoon I noticed my order was still "processing" so I contacted an associate and was assured it would be processed and shipped out that afternoon. Having not received a shipping notification I called this morning and was told "it's still in the warehouse...I don't see any immediate issues as to why it didn't go out...I can refund the shipping and have it delivered Monday...I'll have to check with the warehouse to see if I can find out why it didn't go out." I was then placed on hold and after about 30 seconds the line hung up on their end. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they at least are refunding my shipping, but I placed my order within their guidelines and was assured it would be completed as expected.

    This doesn't really seem written complaint worthy. Even Amazon is sometimes late on shipments. This is just imperfection and normal for ecommerce.

    There are just WAY too many golfers who have decided that when they play their next round, they must have the item they ordered three days in advance or their world is ruined. The amount of people who return an item or blow up because it got there a day late(usually because of the shipping company) blows my mind. Was this a one time use $500 driver and you’ll never use it again???

    Posted:
    Wilson Fg Tour M3- Black Ops Black Mamba
    Adams Tight Lies 3-16
    Adams Tight Lies 5-19(Fuji Speeder 7.2)
    Wilson FG Tour V4 Utility - 3
    Wilson FG Tour M3 4-GW (Dynamic Gold XP)
    Vokey SM 09 56
    Odyssey Versa 1W WBW 34"
  • rainkingjrrainkingjr Members  2779WRX Points: 241Posts: 2,779 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #46

    On -, @MooJersey said:

    I've used GG for years and it has been overall positive. I've gotten some really great deals from them, and more often than not the clubs are in better shape than I would really expect.

    In the past 3-6 months I have noticed a couple things going on though:

    1. Their website is much slower and crashes more than I'd expect from a retail website.
    2. They no longer use FedEx for trade-ins. Last few were a very odd looking USPS pre-paid label. Took forever to get to their warehouse.
    3. Last few trade ins were noticeably longer to ship, receive, inspect, process, and issue my credit. I lean towards listing on eBay first now.

    You're dead on. Ever since they stopped using Fedex for trades/returns it's been terribly slow.

    Posted:
  • BYKBYK Cardinals NationMembers  2310WRX Points: 396Posts: 2,310 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #47

    Seems to be going downhill fast
    have ordered three things "certified preowned"
    one was brand new in plastic
    the second had a big dent in the head
    the last was a wedge that looked like it had been played at least a season

    Not good

    Posted:
    Yadi for President
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • grm24grm24 Western PAMembers  4798WRX Points: 1,866Posts: 4,798 Titanium Tees
    Joined:  #48

    I've really curtailed my club purchasing over the last 3-4 years with Global and others. I'm a left hand golfer. My only complaint with Global is that 3 times in the last two+ years is they sent me clubs that were right hand but were listed as left handed. Returns were quick and easy. Simple call to Global and they emailed a return label ASAP with quick refunds after they received the club back.

    Posted:
  • rsh0308rsh0308 Members  416WRX Points: 148Posts: 416 Greens
    Joined:  edited Sep 14, 2019 #49

    I agree their website sucks especially on mobile. Trying to find a club with a specific shaft or stiffness is much harder than it used to be when you have to scroll down each drop-down and then it switches the other variables again.

    But I’ll say this, I order all the time from them - huge ho obviously.
    Live in Philly area and get all my clubs 48 hours after order. I literally ordered something Thursday at lunch and it came this AM at 9 am.
    Usually happy with the condition. Today, I received an “excellent”, not mint Ping Oslo and it came with some dirt on the grip that I soaped off and it’s still in wrapper with stickers!


    Posted:
    My Carl's Golfland / GolfWRX WITB story

    Cobra F9, Atmos Black 6X
    Cobra F9 Tour 3w, Smoke Black 70 6.5
    Taylormade Auroburner TP 3h, White Tie x
    Srixon z765 4-PW Modus 120x
    Titleist Vokey SM5 50F/54M/58M, DG TIS400
    EVNRoll ER5
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  468WRX Points: 95Posts: 468 Greens
    Joined:  #50

    They have a pretty good deal going on right now 15% off on top of 10% off on some used clubs. Picked up a Cobra F9 driver with Hzrdus Smoke for $200.

    Posted:
  • TzoidTzoid MarylandMembers  1784WRX Points: 181Handicap: 7Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  #51

    Sorry that you had a bad experience and I know 1st hand how that can be frustrating. Most on-line retailers go the extra mile to make things right. Budget Golf has stepped up when they make mistakes as well as TGW and others. I personally have had good experiences with Global Golf with "Like New" condition Pre-owned clubs. They came in looking brand new at less than 50% of retail. I just places an order for a " Certified Pre-owned " Titleist 818H1 and at check-out the website seemed to have a buffering issue but finally my order processed. I'll report back when that club arrives and I hope it's in the condition I'm used to getting from Global Golf.

    Posted:
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • TzoidTzoid MarylandMembers  1784WRX Points: 181Handicap: 7Posts: 1,784 Platinum Tees
    Joined:  edited Sep 15, 2019 #52

    On -, @wobgon said:

    (Quote)

    I used a stacking discount last week.

    I just did the same and it's almost unreal how inexpensive I bought a new Hybrid for.
    Product Total: $160.99
    Shipping Total: $4.99
    Total Tax: $6.28
    Sub Total: $172.26
    Promotion: -$32.20
    Coupon: -$24.15
    Coupon: -$4.99
    Order Total: $110.92

    Posted:
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad
    Joined:  ...

    Advertisement
  • ewe8523ewe8523 Members  468WRX Points: 95Posts: 468 Greens
    Joined:  #53

    The F9 driver arrived today (Monday). I ordered it Saturday late afternoon and chose the economy shipping. It said that it wouldn’t mail out until Tuesday and I hadn’t even received a tracking confirmation yet. I do live just two exits up on 540 in Raleigh from the warehouse so I’m not sure if they even mailed it or if someone just dropped it off at my house while I was at work.

    It was value condition. It looks almost brand new - still has all the stickers on it. Just a few marks on the underside of the head - looks like maybe bounced against a few other drivers. No dents or wear on the grip.

    Posted:
2

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.