Old Navy Slim Go-Dry Pants - how do they hold up?

13468918

Comments

  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaredt22 wrote:


    I was looking to get a pair of the croc tears in 32x32 or 32x31, but see that they're sold out, in either size, online, and nothing local, either. If anyone sees/finds these, if you could please let me know, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!




    Sent you a PM, I hope it helps!



    It looks like there are several new colors being released soon so we might be running low on others.
  • jaredt22jaredt22 Members Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    edited Apr 27, 2018 #153
    semarlor wrote:

    jaredt22 wrote:


    I was looking to get a pair of the croc tears in 32x32 or 32x31, but see that they're sold out, in either size, online, and nothing local, either. If anyone sees/finds these, if you could please let me know, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!




    Sent you a PM, I hope it helps!



    It looks like there are several new colors being released soon so we might be running low on others.




    Thanks for the help! Can't wait to see what new colors will be introduced. How soon will they be released?
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,561 ClubWRX
    semarlor wrote:

    jaredt22 wrote:


    I was looking to get a pair of the croc tears in 32x32 or 32x31, but see that they're sold out, in either size, online, and nothing local, either. If anyone sees/finds these, if you could please let me know, that would be much appreciated. Thanks!




    Sent you a PM, I hope it helps!



    It looks like there are several new colors being released soon so we might be running low on others.




    Please tell them these pants need released in a light gray color. I would buy 4-5 pair
    Epic 9* HZRDUS Smoke
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • duffer987duffer987 I'm old enough to remember a time when Ignore and Feedback worked. Canadian in CaliforniaMembers Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    They definitely need some additional colours, I have 3/4 existing ones.

    Played 36 last weekend, wearing them and was impressed I didn't get too warm in the increasing Texas sun as the day progressed.



    Definitely not as cool as the lightweight Bonobos Highland trousers, but still good and especially for $30 or so .
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!
  • WarrickWarrick ClubWRX Posts: 10,561 ClubWRX
    semarlor wrote:


    I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!




    That would be great, will keep an eye out.



    Thanks for all of the great info, much appreciated.
    Epic 9* HZRDUS Smoke
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 - Smoke 70
    F9 Tour 5w\17.5- Smoke 70
    Epic hybrid - 22* Pro White 90
    Mizuno 919 combo 5-9 LZ Blackout 
    Mizuno T7 - 45-49-53-58 LZ Blackout 
    Custom V-Line Fang
    TM TP5X
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:
    It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
    ****. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • duffer987duffer987 I'm old enough to remember a time when Ignore and Feedback worked. Canadian in CaliforniaMembers Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Minarets wrote:

    semarlor wrote:
    It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
    ****. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.




    The 40% looks to be instore only though? Are the Go-Drys popular enough to be found in most stores?
  • bellkenbellken Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    duffer987 wrote:

    Minarets wrote:

    semarlor wrote:
    It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
    ****. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.




    The 40% looks to be instore only though? Are the Go-Drys popular enough to be found in most stores?




    yes, but, sizes and color selection might be limited. They are usually near the active wear.
  • Big LBig L Members Posts: 759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:


    I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!




    Finally, been wanting a pair in khaki for a while now. Just got the grey and will pick up the black during the 50% sale.
    Cleveland Launcher HB 9*
    Ping G15 15.5* or Nike Ignite T60 13*
    Cobra F6 Baffler 18*
    Ping G25 23*
    Taylormade Rocketballz 5-AW
    Cleveland CBX 54* & Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 58*
    Odyssey White Hot Mid CS 36*

  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the deal is 30% off online but we have it 40 in store. If there is a store local to you, we can order them for you at the in-store price and we ship for free if they are out of your size or color. Also, we do price adjustments within 14 days, so if you got them recently and they are cheaper now, take your receipt back to the store and we can refund the difference back to you.
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I get fired for this, someone better help me find a job in Charlotte, haha. This is the product guide for May, you can see navy, charcoal grey, light grey and black pictured...I know I saw a khaki somewhere, too but it may only be online. Sorry the pic is a little funky, it is always tough to take a shot of a computer screen.
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minarets wrote:

    semarlor wrote:
    It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
    ****. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.




    You can still get them for 40 off!



    There is also a coupon code for $10 off when you spend $60 in store, the code for the cashier is SAVE. I am full of good stuff today! Haha.
  • drn92drn92 Members Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:


    I have no idea when they will be available but it looks like there will be a light grey and a more traditional khaki color, as well. I will keep digging and see if I can find anything else out!




    That is great. I have a Palomino Brown color that I love but that I also had hemmed about a half inch too short. I still wear them to golf, but will definitely get another khaki color if released.



    drn92
  • MaitriMikeMaitriMike Members Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:


    If I get fired for this, someone better help me find a job in Charlotte, haha. This is the product guide for May, you can see navy, charcoal grey, light grey and black pictured...I know I saw a khaki somewhere, too but it may only be online. Sorry the pic is a little funky, it is always tough to take a shot of a computer screen.




    That's awesome! I can't wait for them to release those colors. Thanks for the heads up.
  • linkerpanlinkerpan ClubWRX Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Apr 27, 2018 #167
    drn92 wrote:
    I picked up the croc color recently. I like that they added a button on the back pockets with the latest version.



    drn92




    I hate the button. Bothers me to get the glove in while playing
    Cobra F9, 8 Hzrdus Yellow
    Tee EX10 Beta 13, 18. Hzrdus Yellow, Accra 300F
    M2 Hy, 22 with AD DI 85S
    M2 Hy, 25 with S+ 90S
    P790 6-AW, Nippon 105S
    Mizuno 56/14, 60/07
    Scotty Cameron Mil Spec 350
    Snell MTB balls
    Bushnell V2 range finder
    Ping Pioneer Cart Bag
    UA Storm Stand bag

    WITB Link
  • Big BenBig Ben Members Posts: 9,145 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited Apr 27, 2018 #168
    MaitriMike wrote:

    Big Ben wrote:


    I still think the best pants by far are Adidas Utimate 360's. Hands done the thinnest most comfy pants on the planet.


    How much is a pair? Are they slim and tapered fit? Any links for good deals?
    Not as slim as some but I always have my pants tailored so they are slim now! So comfy it's crazy. Having said that these are comfy too and defintely slimmer but not as stretchy.
    Irons: 19' Cobra CB's
    Drivers: Titleist TS3 & Cobra F9
    Fairway: Titleist 917F2
    Hybrid: A-Grind
    2 iron: Ping Rapture
    Wedges: Ping Gorge 2.0 Stealth's
    Putter: Evnroll 9.1
    Balls: ProV1
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:
    Minarets wrote:

    semarlor wrote:
    It looks like there has been a change in the promo schedule, this weekend everything is 40% off! So the active sale I mentioned a while ago got bumped to next Friday. I just saw the update this morning...5/4 all active product will be 50% off. It is still happening, just got pushed back a little bit.
    ****. I paid for 2 day shipping so i could get my navy pair to try them on to see if they were worth buying all other colors and beat the 4/28 sale. Oh well.




    You can still get them for 40 off!



    There is also a coupon code for $10 off when you spend $60 in store, the code for the cashier is SAVE. I am full of good stuff today! Haha.




    Thanks for your help. I have a wonky body type. Loved the way the 38/30 for in store but the belt line wasn’t substantial enough (maybe if i had used a belt) so I ordered the 40/30 from online. Holy smokes! I need to try the navy but it’s like 4 sizes up when I tried the gray ones on. No more slim fit to them and the legs were huge.

    Time to try on navy and see if it was just a mislabeled pair.
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, both pair are huge and long even tho they say 40/30. Man, the 38/30 were almost perfect in every way. Can I take online orders back in store?



    I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these don’t work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and don’t hold up to looking like a slack for work
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minarets wrote:


    Ok, both pair are huge and long even tho they say 40/30. Man, the 38/30 were almost perfect in every way. Can I take online orders back in store?



    I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these don’t work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and don’t hold up to looking like a slack for work




    Yes, take them back to the store and if they don't have the size you need they can reorder them for you (with free shipping.)
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:
    Minarets wrote:


    Ok, both pair are huge and long even tho they say 40/30. Man, the 38/30 were almost perfect in every way. Can I take online orders back in store?



    I may try on another 38/30 Tom in store and try one more time especially with their stretch. If these don’t work than back to the UA showdown (shudder with those stripes ) or the adidas ultimate pant ( which is my favorite shirt but the pants almost are too casual and don’t hold up to looking like a slack for work




    Yes, take them back to the store and if they don't have the size you need they can reorder them for you (with free shipping.)




    Thanks again for the help.
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys don't know how much I have enjoyed this thread. As a guy that works in clothing retail, I don't get to talk golf much. I love my job and I love golf...any chance I get to combine the two is a **** good day for me!
  • towncryertowncryer Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    semarlor wrote:


    By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!




    It's 4/28...and I'm not seeing this sale...
    G400 10.5 w/ Tour 65x
    915 2h Diamana D+
    PING iBlade 3-5 DGS400
    PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
    SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
    Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
    Vice Pro Plus LIME!!!!
  • bellkenbellken Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    towncryer wrote:

    semarlor wrote:


    By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!




    It's 4/28...and I'm not seeing this sale...




    see post 149, it got pushed back to 5/4. btw, join the Old Navy email promotion list, since, they, usually, have email codes for additional off
  • towncryertowncryer Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭✭
    bellken wrote:

    towncryer wrote:

    semarlor wrote:


    By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!




    It's 4/28...and I'm not seeing this sale...




    see post 149, it got pushed back to 5/4. btw, join the Old Navy email promotion list, since, they, usually, have email codes for additional off




    Word up! Thanks!
    G400 10.5 w/ Tour 65x
    915 2h Diamana D+
    PING iBlade 3-5 DGS400
    PING Blueprint 6-PW DGS400
    SM7 51, 56, 60 in Tour Chrome, DG S200
    Scotty Cameron 009m and Tour Newport 
    Vice Pro Plus LIME!!!!
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    towncryer wrote:

    bellken wrote:

    towncryer wrote:

    semarlor wrote:


    By the way, fellas....4/28 we will have 50% off all Active product for one day only. It would include the pants we have been talking about and the shorts I linked in the post right above this one. You heard it here first!




    It's 4/28...and I'm not seeing this sale...




    see post 149, it got pushed back to 5/4. btw, join the Old Navy email promotion list, since, they, usually, have email codes for additional off




    Word up! Thanks!




    Yeah, it got pushed back since we added 40% off everything in store this weekend. Still a good deal but the 50 off is coming! I see all of this stuff as part of the plan months in advance so it is all subject to change before any communication goes out to customers.
  • djfalconedjfalcone Exceptionally Average Members Posts: 791 ✭✭
    Went and picked up a pair of the pants yesterday and a pair of the shorts - pretty happy with the purchase. Like the tailoring of the legs (I'm skinny 5'11" 140lbs soaking wet) fits great.
    Tour Issue M3
    PXG 0341
    PXG 0317
    Mizuno MP-15 3-PW
    Mizuno T7 54/68
    Custom Byron
    ProV1X


    Instagram : danieljfalcone

    http://www.golfwrx.c...l-you-about-it/
    ^^I caddied for Rory and JVegas


    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1702616-daniels-witb/#entry18130482
    ^^^WITB
  • MinaretsMinarets Members Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I should have been more prepared. Went to return the pants and there was a 15 min wait to try on clothes. So i returned and will pay an extra 10% to have a less crowded store.
    Driver: TaylorMade M3
    Irons: PXG 0311 4-GW
    Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17*, 19*
    Wedges: Callaway PM Grind 54*, 58*
    Putter: Ping Ketcsh  
    Bag: Titleist Players 4 (Green)
    Ball: Titleist Pro V1 or Snell MTB-x
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a few pair of the pants in gray. These are probably the first "slim-fit" pants I've ever bought - I've been wearing relaxed fit Gap khakis for 20+ years. I had to go up a size in the the waist, but I have to say that these are probably the most comfortable pants I've ever worn. I wore them for a round this morning and they were fantastic. I was a little concerned with the cut/inside material of the pocket and putting balls, tees and a ball mark tool in there, but it was fine. Thanks to everyone for recommending these.
    Titleist TS2 10.5*, GD AD TP 6S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD HY 95S
    Bridgestone J15 CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM6 52.08F | Vokey SM6 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow, DASS, F.I.T. Face, 34"/350g
  • ronsterronster Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my Gap Hybrid pants and man, they are sweet! The fit, material, size all good. 36x32 are money. I’ll probably buy a black colour (like I need another black pant) and what ever else is there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file