New Season of Jersey Shore or Shotmakers?

BRS2014BRS2014 Respect the gameMembers Posts: 320
edited Apr 19, 2018 in The 19th Hole #1
I watched shotmakers for about 10 minutes and couldn't believe how bad it was!

Comments

• BrianMcGBrianMcG Members Posts: 2,260 ✭✭
    Jersey Shore all the time. At least something interesting happens. Watching people hit into circles is the most anticlimactic thing I’ve ever witnessed. I have no idea why Top Golf is a thing.
    Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
    Bobby: I play because I love it.
    Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.
  • falken19150falken19150 Members Posts: 1,745 ✭✭
    Dude Jersey Shore has been hilarious so far......
  • BRS2014BRS2014 Respect the game Members Posts: 320

Dude Jersey Shore has been hilarious so far......

I watched episode 1 and felt somewhat bad for them but then Pauly D told Snooki and J-wow that they look "Brand New" and that was GREAT!!!!

I don't understand how GC thought this would be a good show idea. It's awful!
  • falken19150falken19150 Members Posts: 1,745 ✭✭
    Ronnie clogging the toilet and Snooki trying to clean it up was priceless. I had tears in my eyes.
  • BRS2014BRS2014 Respect the game Members Posts: 320
    I guess I need to catch up on Jersey Shore ow that GC has sold out to Shotmakers and the NHL playoffs.

I'm a NJ Devils fan for the record.
  • BrianMcGBrianMcG Members Posts: 2,260 ✭✭
    BRS2014 wrote:

I guess I need to catch up on Jersey Shore ow that GC has sold out to Shotmakers and the NHL playoffs.

I'm a NJ Devils fan for the record.

I saw that on GC last night. I was like WTF, I don't pay extra for the GC to watch hockey.
    Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
    Bobby: I play because I love it.
    Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.
  • LlortamaiseyLlortamaisey Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭
    Shotmakers with the cast of Jersey Shore... has to be better than what they got now.
  • thug the bunnythug the bunny Members Posts: 6,141 ✭✭
    I would rather clean behind my refrigerator than watch either of those programs.
  • CEPickCEPick Members Posts: 1,780 ✭✭
    edited Apr 20, 2018 #10
    It's like they took the slew of wannabe-pro female golfers on Instagram and set out to expose just how crappy they are at golf. Newsflash GC, we don't follow their IG's for the golf swings!
  • XHoop24XHoop24 Members Posts: 922 ✭✭
    Jersey Shore -> The Challenge -> Shotmakers in that order
    TM M3
    TM RBZ Tour 3W 14.5'
    Ping G Hybrid - 18'
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 Iron
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5-GW
    Titleist SM7 54' and 58' - S Grind
    Bettinardi BB1
  • SilverBulletsSilverBullets BMW Members Posts: 5,883 ✭✭
    Shotmakers is a bit like watching professional darts on TV.... except they miss the dart board on every shot.

Bad golf aside, this format just doesn’t really work for TV. There’s little flow and really nothing to actually get somewhat excited about.

I also hate how they do the elimination. Just bomb it to the trench and you’re good.

I’m not proud to say it, but, I’ve watched 3 of the 5 episodes. Living in Phoenix, I have met/bumped into a few of the Instagram Golf Tour women. Haley and Kenzie are cool chicks

But yeah, jersey Shore is still as entertaining as it was 10 years ago
    Taylormade M6 10.5* - HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
    Taylormade '16 M2 15*
    Titleist 816h 21*
    Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
    Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop
  • SilverBulletsSilverBullets BMW Members Posts: 5,883 ✭✭
    AHoop24 wrote:

Oh man. I’m still 100% hooked on the challenge. That’s still my jam. I still record it and still get excited to watch it. I’ve just caught Jersey Shore and Shotmakers because I’m not working these days and have a lot of time lol
    Taylormade M6 10.5* - HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.5
    Taylormade '16 M2 15*
    Titleist 816h 21*
    Callaway Apex 4i thru PW - Nippon Modus 125 Tour X
    Vokey SM6 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Cameron Circa 62 No. 2 - Scotty Custom Shop
  • bigred90gtbigred90gt Lefty Boomers Posts: 4,331 ✭✭
    edited Apr 25, 2018 #14
    I watched one woman hit 2 shots and her partner hit one shot, said to my wife “this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen and these people suck at golf”, and changed the channel. How is this really a show?? How much do you think Topgolf paid for this horrible infomercial for their facilities?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members Posts: 2,982 ✭✭
    How the F did Tommy Biershenk make it to the PGA Tour? He must be an incredible putter.

How the F did Tommy Biershenk make it to the PGA Tour? He must be an incredible putter.

I thought the same thing. A good college player would destroy in this competition, much less a PGA Tour player. But to his credit, they mentioned he has not played a competitive round in 5 years.
  • The Mad BomberThe Mad Bomber I seem to not like new things. Get off my lawn... Members Posts: 1,036 ✭✭
    I didn't vote because there was no option for driving my truck into oncoming traffic at 100 MPH
    915 D3 7.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    909F2 15.5º w/ Grafalloy blue
    T-MB 2 iron C-Taper
    Mizzy MP-5 4-9 C-Taper
    SM6 47º, 52º, 56º C-Taper
    Mizzy S18 60-06º Blue Ion
    Scotty Newport 2, 35" Tour Issue X7, Hard stepped x2, Tipped 2"

WITB link
  • 1puttTUT1puttTUT Lefty with occasional game Members Posts: 3,345 ✭✭
    Jersey Shore is back?
    Cobra F8 10.5D w/ Hazardous Yellow
    Cobra F8 16* w/ Aldila Blue 2KXVs
    Titleist 915H 18* w/Aldila Rogue 95MSI
    Titleist 913H 21* w/Diamana 92Hy
    Titleist 915H 24* w/Diamana 92Hy
    Mizuno 919F 66-GW w/Nippon Modus3 105s
    Titleist Vokey SM6 54*/58* w/ Nippon Modus3 125s
    TP Mills Trad II roundneck
  • hammy83hammy83 Members Posts: 1,831
    no vote for me.... I'd rather watch reruns of Dora with my 2 year old.
  • thug the bunnythug the bunny Members Posts: 6,141 ✭✭
    I opt to schedule a root canal, a colonoscopy, and cleaning out my crawlspace rather than watch either of those two shows.
  • CHuntsmanCHuntsman Members Posts: 797 ✭✭
  • XHoop24XHoop24 Members Posts: 922 ✭✭
    CHuntsman wrote:

GTL!

Golf, Tan, Laundry?
    TM M3
    TM RBZ Tour 3W 14.5'
    Ping G Hybrid - 18'
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 4 Iron
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged - 5-GW
    Titleist SM7 54' and 58' - S Grind
    Bettinardi BB1
  • PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,391 ✭✭

AHoop24 wrote:

Oh man. I'm still 100% hooked on the challenge. That's still my jam. I still record it and still get excited to watch it. I've just caught Jersey Shore and Shotmakers because I'm not working these days and have a lot of time lol

The last season with the UK people was pretty bad, not as bad as The Challenge Champs vs Pros
    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
    These people are supposed to be pros and none of them seems to be able to hit a fade?
  • bigred90gtbigred90gt Lefty Boomers Posts: 4,331 ✭✭
    CEPick wrote:
    These people are supposed to be pros and none of them seems to be able to hit a fade?

Not even that they can’t hit a fade, they can’t hit a target that is 40 yards wide at 150 yards out. There’s a reason they’re on this horrible excuse for a show and not playing golf for money. I’m a 10 handicap, playing to about a 15, and I hit more of the targets when I go than I have seen hit any time it’s been on. They all have decent looking swings, but the talent level looks like they just picked random customers from topgolf and put them on tv.