Speeder Tour Spec 6.3 Shaft Match

CheckJVCheckJV Male ModelMembers Posts: 2,102 ✭✭
What shaft is the closest match for the Speeder Tour Spec 6.3? Specifically the shaft that was offered in the 2014 TM SLDR TP. It’s not the VC version. I’m interested in a match for the Stiff and Extra Stiff. Just developed crack in one and need an uncut shaft to replace it. Hoping someone has profiled these shafts and can provide a close match. Thanks!

Comments

• CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members Posts: 2,102 ✭✭
    Giving this a bump
  • mizunoMP14mizunoMP14 IndianaMembers Posts: 624 ✭✭
    edited Jul 9, 2018 #3
    Maybe the speeder evo 2. Just FYI the SLDR painted versions were the same as VC blue/white ones
    M4 10.5* Aldila Copperhead 70tx
    M4 3HL 16.5* Diamana W series 70x
    TM UDI 2i Mitsubishi OT 105x
    4-pw 716 t-mb Dynamic Gold
    50* 56* 60* Vokey SM6 Dynamic Gold
    SeeMore FGP Deep Flange
    edited Jul 10, 2018 #4
    Thank you sir! So I’m trying to find a replacement for the TM TP shaft that is has graphics that labels it as a Speeder Tour Spec 6.3 X. I’ll try to attach a few pictures.
    Pictures did not turn out so well. Question are the shaft profiles you have shown for this shaft or are you saying they don’t match this shaft?
  • mizunoMP14mizunoMP14 IndianaMembers Posts: 624 ✭✭
    The VC version is the same as the one you have , just special paint for Taylor made. They used to do that for a lot of shafts they put in the r9 through the sldr
    M4 10.5* Aldila Copperhead 70tx
    M4 3HL 16.5* Diamana W series 70x
    TM UDI 2i Mitsubishi OT 105x
    4-pw 716 t-mb Dynamic Gold
    50* 56* 60* Vokey SM6 Dynamic Gold
    SeeMore FGP Deep Flange
    There are also identical TM painted TP shafts that are labeled VC from the same time period. That really confuses me. Seems odd that they would label some VC and some not VC but they would all actually be VC. Very weird.