Ping i20 fw 19* project X
TM Jetspeed 22* hybrid Matrix
TM RSi 1 
Ping Glide 2.0 --- 56, and 60 both SS grind
Flatstick    TBD

Comments

• scratchswingerscratchswinger Members Posts: 16,202 ✭✭
    edited Apr 25, 2018 #2
    Fingers crossed the Browns don’t draft Sam D.

Hoping the Niners trade back and draft Landry.
  • adam667220adam667220 Members Posts: 861 ✭✭
    Going to be a long night. As a KC fan, have to watch the entire first round just hoping they trade back into it. And probably won't.
    BC+ Driver 10.5°
    BC+ 5 wood 16°
    Adam Idea Super XTD hybrid 21°
    Callaway X2 Hot Irons 5-AW
    52°,56°, 60° wedges
    Odyssey White Hot Pro 2cs
  • devinh821devinh821 Members Posts: 558 ✭✭
    I honestly have NO idea whatnot dallas does. IF I was guessing, jerry trades up into the top 10 and gets a big name defensive player. The draft is at jerry world and he wants to be the talk of the night.
  • RedbirdRedbird Members Posts: 2,233 ✭✭
    If the Giants take Chubb and not Barkley I'm friggin done with them.
    GIants taking Darnold. Buddy is a huge giants fan and he says that’s word.
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    Bears trade down and hoard picks!!!!!!!!
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,531 ✭✭
    edited Apr 26, 2018 #8

Fingers crossed the Browns don't draft Sam D.

Hoping the Niners trade back and draft Landry.

I wouldn't mind Landry at 9, if they can't get back. If he's the guy, he's the guy.

However I feel the 49ers priorities are:

1. Trade back

If not, and still at 9:

2. LB=Roquan, Tremaine, Landry

3. DB: Denzel Ward, Minkah or Derwin James

Thats going of chalk or close to it. But as we know, there is always some ridiculousness that goes on trade wise, and then some player that ends up going way too high and some guys falling due to that or the likely QB run. So depending on the likes of Chubb or Barkley or something falling….I feel it'll probably? be one of those guys.
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

Toulon Atlanta
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,294 ✭✭
    What the F have they done to the draft! It's like the crap pre Oscar's coverage...
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,294 ✭✭
    tough crowd,, this is more like it..
    As a KC fan I am not thrilled about Denver having Chubb to go with Von Miller. Dammit.
    BC+ Driver 10.5°
    BC+ 5 wood 16°
    52°,56°, 60° wedges
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,671 ClubWRX
    The one constant is Goodell is really catching it from the fans. Every time.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
    Let's Go Bears!

Yeah,, digging that. Need something to counter the ring kissing from the newly chosen ones...
  • RedbirdRedbird Members Posts: 2,233 ✭✭
    edited Apr 26, 2018 #16
    devinh821 wrote:

GIants taking Darnold. Buddy is a huge giants fan and he says that's word.

Come again?lol
  • touchtouch Asheville, NCCharter Members Posts: 3,453 ✭✭
    edited Apr 26, 2018 #17
    My Skins take some of the Alabama Football Nastiness defense and snag Da 'Ron Payne D lineman. Is he big enough to play the nose in the NFL?

Anyway he was the defensive MVP in the Tide's playoff wins against Clemson and Georgia. I'm thinking a sweet pick.

Gotta stop Saquon Barkley twice a season now. Surely drafting a stout defensive lineman will aid in that objective.

......carry on boys
    Callaway BB Fusion 9* Diamana
    Ping G25 fw 16.5 TFC 189
    Ping i20 fw 19* project X
    TM Jetspeed 22* hybrid Matrix
    TM RSi 1 
    Ping Glide 2.0 --- 56, and 60 both SS grind
    Flatstick    TBD
    Can't Goodell remember more than one line? He looks at his cue card for every single sentence.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    Mr. Grumpy wrote:

Let's Go Bears!

I'm happy with Smith at LB and although I wanted them to trade back and accrue more draft capital as they need bodies, this was a solid choice.

However how awesome would it have been to get the trade the Bucs got who were drafting right ahead of da bears at 7? the 12th selection and 2 second rounders! What could have been.
    All the “experts”’were really high on dallas drafting Vander Esch. Didn’t read much about him cause I figured he would be gone already so he fell a few spots which could be great or terrible. Only time will tell.

I think he’s more of an insurance policy for Lee. Two young linebackers in him and Smith.

Secondary isn’t awful so I don’t see us drafting there today.

Really really thought they were gonna take Ridley. But oh well.

Wr core is gonna really over achieve or just be awful.

Maybe we can go the Patriots way with undersized wrs who can run 182739 routes
  • jerebear21jerebear21 Don't Go Left ClubWRX Posts: 3,261 ClubWRX
    One thing is certain. We can all agree Cleveland effed up again. Could have traded down and gotten that cb or paired Chubbs up or gotten mayfield with 4th pick.

My Bucs did good. Can’t wait for today’s all pro line up.
    thehuyhuynhfoundation.com
    FlashSz 1w, 3w, 5w, Graphite Design
    Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW, AP3 4i, 3i Accra i100
    Fourteen RM22 53/58 Accra i100
    Tour Newport // SC 009 
    jerebear21 wrote:

One thing is certain. We can all agree Cleveland effed up again. Could have traded down and gotten that cb or paired Chubbs up or gotten mayfield with 4th pick.

My Bucs did good. Can't wait for today's all pro line up.

That's what I didn't understand either. I'm fine with them taking Mayfield at 1 if that's the guy they wanted. But seems odd they couldn't get someone to trade up a few spots to #4 and still get Ward anyway. I suppose if no one wanted to trade up and that was the guy they wanted, it's not horrible, but definitely early.
    BC+ Driver 10.5°
    BC+ 5 wood 16°
    52°,56°, 60° wedges
    adam667220 wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

That's what I didn't understand either. I'm fine with them taking Mayfield at 1 if that's the guy they wanted. But seems odd they couldn't get someone to trade up a few spots to #4 and still get Ward anyway. I suppose if no one wanted to trade up and that was the guy they wanted, it's not horrible, but definitely early.

It's the BROWNS! They're like the farm system for the NFL!

Mayfield would still be there at 4. Ward would still have been there if they traded back. They could have stocked up with so many draft picks had they just traded down a couple spots. It's the browns! hahaha
    Tour Newport // SC 009 
  • CHuntsmanCHuntsman Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    jerebear21 wrote:

adam667220 wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

Mayfield would still be there at 4. Ward would still have been there if they traded back. They could have stocked up with so many draft picks had they just traded down a couple spots. It's the browns! hahaha

Man, many of you arm chair GM's seem to have missed your calling. Let the guys play a snap before calling them out. We all can assume they would be there later but we all know what can happen when you assume. I'm all aboard the Mayfield train and having a shutdown corner like Denzel is something desperately needed. #InDorseyWeTrust
    jerebear21 wrote:

adam667220 wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

I bet they could have gotten the same deal from Buffalo that TB got. Maybe even a little more since no one knew for sure what Denver was going to do.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
    CHuntsman wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

adam667220 wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

Man, many of you arm chair GM's seem to have missed your calling. Let the guys play a snap before calling them out. We all can assume they would be there later but we all know what can happen when you assume. I'm all aboard the Mayfield train and having a shutdown corner like Denzel is something desperately needed. #InDorseyWeTrust

why can't we discuss about this? It's not about being an arm chair GM; the fact is they could have gotten better value if they traded down and still got their guy. A team that's 1-35 in the last 2 seasons making these moves is the reason why they are 1-35!

No one wanted Mayfield in the top 5 outside of the browns and picking a cb that high since charles woodson? this guy better be the next charles woodson cuz chubbs is studly.
    Tour Newport // SC 009 
    the last time the browns drafted a qb and a cb in the first round

GILBERT AND MANZIEL!!!!! hahahahahahaha

btw: i hope mayfield would succeed but that browns team lacks so much depth which they could have added if they traded down.
    Tour Newport // SC 009 
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members Posts: 6,213 ✭✭
    I miss the old days when I would hunker down Sat. and Sun. and gain ten pounds watching draft DURING THE DAY.
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4
  • bmurphbmurph Members Posts: 459 ✭✭

And the bills drafting like they're smarter than everyone else and then proving otherwise
  • raynorfan1raynorfan1 Members Posts: 3,544 ✭✭
    The problem with the “Browns shoulda traded down!” theory is that I don’t think anybody particularly wanted to trade up. There was enough depth in the draft that most teams could get what they wanted/needed without making the trade.

Who would have traded up for the #1 or #4 picks?
    jerebear21 wrote:

CHuntsman wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

adam667220 wrote:

jerebear21 wrote:

why can't we discuss about this? It's not about being an arm chair GM; the fact is they could have gotten better value if they traded down and still got their guy. A team that's 1-35 in the last 2 seasons making these moves is the reason why they are 1-35!

No one wanted Mayfield in the top 5 outside of the browns and picking a cb that high since charles woodson? this guy better be the next charles woodson cuz chubbs is studly.

I think his point of being an armchair GM is that you're making the assumptions that they were getting acceptable offers to trade back, that Mayfield would have been there at 4, that Ward would have been there (at whatever pick they moved back to), etc. If they got the players they wanted, regardless of whether they were overvalued, it doesn't matter where they picked them. If you trade back, you risk losing any or all of the guys you wanted because you can't control what other teams do.
    BC+ Driver 10.5°
    BC+ 5 wood 16°
    52°,56°, 60° wedges