Amazon brand pants?

I was doing a bit of piddling around on amazon and found that Amazon has their own brand of clothes now? They have some golf pants for under $30 that have generally good reviews.

Has anyone here tried them and want to give some feedback? For that cheap it can’t hurt to get a pair or two for some of those soggy days so I don’t need to worry about messing up my nicer golf pants.
2017 Taylormade M2 9.5*
Cobra F7 3W 13*
Titleist 915 H 18*
Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-9
Vokey SM6 46*, 50*, 54*, 58*
Scotty Circa '62 No. 3 putter
Bridgestone B Tour RX

Comments

• BenzoBenzo Members Posts: 1,556 ✭✭
    Pics? Links? Anything?
    Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
    Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
    Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
    Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
    Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
    Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
    Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
    2018 Taylormade tp5

https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 

• CDG1029CDG1029 Members Posts: 171
    Amazon Essentials Men's Classic-Fit Quick-Dry Golf Pant, Navy, 31W x 32L https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWH41FD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_wjk5AbWWBDYP7
    2017 Taylormade M2 9.5*
    Cobra F7 3W 13*
    Titleist 915 H 18*
    Bridgestone J40 DPC 4-9
    Vokey SM6 46*, 50*, 54*, 58*
    Scotty Circa '62 No. 3 putter
    Bridgestone B Tour RX
  • Liam84Liam84 Members Posts: 73 ✭✭
  • hahanicehahanice Members Posts: 346 ✭✭
    Pretty cool. I'll give them a try when it gets cold again. I avoid the big brands for pants since no one can tell what kind of pants they are anyways
  • 4puttJohnny4puttJohnny Members Posts: 462 ✭✭
    Beginning to look like Amazon will own the world within the next 10 years. Those look fine.
  • Bill BroderickBill Broderick Members Posts: 183 ✭✭
    I tried buying a pair the other day. But, they had a very limited range of sizes available. None of which are even close to fitting me. I did order a pair of the "Amazon Essentials Men's Classic-Fit Quick Dry Golf Shorts", which, given the description, I assume are a short version of the "Amazon Essentials Men's Classic-Fit Quick Dry Golf Pant". I just got them this past weekend and haven't worn them, other than to try them on, yet. They're pretty nice. But, being 100% polyester, they don't have any of the "stretchiness" that some other golf shorts have.

My guess is that I will end up wearing them as hot weather Bermuda shorts, more than I will wear them as golf shorts. But, I really won't know until I try them on the course. At $19 for the shorts and $25 for the pants, I really hope that I do end up liking them.
  • MuddlerMuddler Members Posts: 825

I tried buying a pair the other day. But, they had a very limited range of sizes available. None of which are even close to fitting me. I did order a pair of the "Amazon Essentials Men's Classic-Fit Quick Dry Golf Shorts", which, given the description, I assume are a short version of the "Amazon Essentials Men's Classic-Fit Quick Dry Golf Pant". I just got them this past weekend and haven't worn them, other than to try them on, yet. They're pretty nice. But, being 100% polyester, they don't have any of the "stretchiness" that some other golf shorts have.

My guess is that I will end up wearing them as hot weather Bermuda shorts, more than I will wear them as golf shorts. But, I really won't know until I try them on the course. At $19 for the shorts and $25 for the pants, I really hope that I do end up liking them.

Based on this thread, I've gone and ordered a pair of the shorts as well. I am tempering my expectations based on the price. Currently in hot weather, I'm mostly wearing some discount Polo Performance shorts, which I swear are nearly identical to the golf-specific shorts that Polo makes.
    Srixon Z355 - Miyazaki
    Taylormade V-Steel 4-wood
    Taylormade V-Steel 7-wood
    Adams CB3 - KBS Tour 90
    Wilson Staff FG TC 56/60
    Yes Callie - bunch of lead tape on the bottom
  • Miker20890Miker20890 Members Posts: 254 ✭✭
    ordered some of the shorts. found them to be very restrictive and heavy compared to my other golf shorts.
  • dcmidnightdcmidnight Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 11,819 mod
    Miker20890 wrote:

ordered some of the shorts. found them to be very restrictive and heavy compared to my other golf shorts.

Funny, I found the opposite. Thought they fit pretty well and the fabric held up well to a really hot/humid day.

Well made, I would definitely buy a couple more pairs to keep in the rotation.
    M3 12* - AD-DI6x Black
    M4 3W - AD-DI6s Black
    Epic 3h - GD Tour ADs / Epic 3i - Steelfiber 95 s
    M3 5h - Atmos Red s
    TM M5 6-AW Steelfiber 95 s
    TM Milled Grind 54* / Hi Toe 60*
    Toulon Indy 35" / TM TP5
  • cbrwn425cbrwn425 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    Just got a pair of the pants in. They feel heavier than the Callaway's that I normally wear. The legs are a bit bigger and longer so there will be plenty of room for movement which is nice since there isn't a lot of stretch in the fabric. I don't think I will wear them to the course in the heat of summer but I think they'll do the job in fall/spring and then to wear to work.
  • chadly643chadly643 Members Posts: 464 ✭✭
    Got a few pair of the shorts this summer. They look nice and fit fine. They’re not as lightweight as my Adidas but for less than half of the price I have zero complaints. They even have the rubber strip around the inside to help keep your shirt tucked in. I’m assuming the pants are very similar. I found the shorts material to be real close to my old Nike shorts from 5 years ago or so.
  • MuddlerMuddler Members Posts: 825
    chadly643 wrote:

Got a few pair of the shorts this summer. They look nice and fit fine. They’re not as lightweight as my Adidas but for less than half of the price I have zero complaints. They even have the rubber strip around the inside to help keep your shirt tucked in. I’m assuming the pants are very similar. I found the shorts material to be real close to my old Nike shorts from 5 years ago or so.

yeah, the one pair of shorts I bought are fine. They are 100% polyester, so no stretch, but they are a wider, comfortable cut. The material is a twill weave, so a little heavier than some other polyester short materials.
    Srixon Z355 - Miyazaki
    Taylormade V-Steel 4-wood
    Taylormade V-Steel 7-wood
    Adams CB3 - KBS Tour 90
    Wilson Staff FG TC 56/60
    Yes Callie - bunch of lead tape on the bottom
  • aadamoniaadamoni Members Posts: 241
    Try their essentials tech polo. It’s $15, and as good as any $100 polo, with a better fit.