Balls that come with an alignment line

heatedwireheatedwire Members Posts: 64
I've noticed recently that a lot of the smaller brands are coming with a much more significant alignment line already on the ball right out of the box. Brands like Seed, Vice, Cut etc etc.

Personally I really like this, as I'm somebody that aways draws a line on my ball.

Does anyone know which brands make a urethane ball in yellow that have this? Vice seems to be the only option so far that i've come across but they are constantly out of stock on their coloured options.

I'm not set on any particular brand, open to any that perform well.

Also yes I'm aware you can use the brand writing on the side of the ball, but I don't find it stands out enough...

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Twism86Twism86 Members Posts: 379 ✭✭
    Callaway Chrome Soft come in yellow and have the alignment line with the ball model on it. I like them a lot but haven't hit the 2018 model yet.
    TM AeroBurner 9.5*
    TM SpeedBlades 4-PW
    Odyssey White Hot RX #1
    A bunch of random wedges
  • Petunia SprinklePetunia Sprinkle Future King of France Members Posts: 5,355 ✭✭
    No, thanks.
  • Break81Break81 Broke80 Members Posts: 2,021 ✭✭
    gollfballs.com has a thing called AlignXL which is free on most models. Check it out.
    Cobra F7+ - Stiff
    Callaway V-Series 3 & 5 wood with Aldila Rouge Silver
    Srixon 585 5-AW - Modus 105 Stiff
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 53 & 58 Degree
    EVNROLL ER5
    Srixon XV - Yellow
  • Lenny7Lenny7 Unregistered Posts: 192
    I quit using an alignment line. I can almost never get it lined up perfectly and I can't stand people who mark and re-mark their ball 7 or 8 times trying to get it straight.
  • farmerfarmer Members Posts: 7,785 ✭✭
    B'stone B330RX has the logo on the seam and is easy to see and use.
  • Need2golfalotNeed2golfalot Members Posts: 674
    Lenny7 wrote:

I quit using an alignment line. I can almost never get it lined up perfectly and I can't stand people who mark and re-mark their ball 7 or 8 times trying to get it straight.

I hear you on this. On one hand it seemed to help especially on shorter putts. But, as you said it is annoying if not lined up perfectly. I'm sure my playing partners are annoyed if I keep adjusting the alignment, but if I know it is pointed slightly to the right for example, I will usually overcompensate and miss left.