Mint Nike VR Pro Blades

For sale is a barely used set of Nike VR Pro blades 6-PW. I term these as "barely used" for they have never been used to play a round of golf. I have only used these at the local driving range a handful of times to practice ball striking. My original intentions were to complete a custom set with these, but I don't think I can get enough distance out of them.

Everything here is original, with S300 shafts, grips are all like new (standard size). They still have that nice shiny chrome finish on them. Standard L/L/L

Because I am not eager to sell these and considering they are in such great condition - I am going to price these at $349 shipped, Canada will need to add more for shipping costs. Any questions please PM me, thanks for checking!

Tagged:

Comments

• trojans10trojans10 Members Posts: 2
    Hi Greg,

These irons are butter.

I play the same. Wondering, 6-P, do you use low irons in addition? or hybrids? or mix of both?
  • gregkp5gregkp5 Members Posts: 80
    trojans10 wrote:

Hi Greg,

These irons are butter.

I play the same. Wondering, 6-P, do you use low irons in addition? or hybrids? or mix of both?

I've never completed the set so this is all I have! But i agree, flush strikes on these feel unreal.
  • PureLeftyPureLefty Members Posts: 12
    I have the 6 iron in my bag, love that club.
  • gregkp5gregkp5 Members Posts: 80
This discussion has been closed.