had to do it for tiger

2ball2ball LEFTYMembers Posts: 598 ✭✭
Tigers new logo....
Tagged:
«1

Comments

  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,376 ✭✭
    Look like



    TW-209







  • 2ball2ball LEFTY Members Posts: 598 ✭✭

    I guess nobody got it... the logo anyway...

  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,347 ✭✭

    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,676 ClubWRX

    Grandstands clogging up traffic and view for patrons on 1 and 9 at Augusta in one thread, whatever the heck this stupid stuff is - #tigerhysteriawrx continues - Week 2: We're Out Of Ideas!

  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,590 ✭✭

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

  • ChristosteroneChristosterone Reverse C ClubWRX Posts: 1,392 ClubWRX
    edited Apr 23, 2019 3:11am #10

    The creators of South Park are hysterical...
    This is still so dang funny...
    Criminally underrated movie...and man are they prophetic

    -Chris

    Sixon Z745 Japanese Tour 430cc Tour AD-DJ7 XX
    Srixon zU45 (2,3) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
    Srixon JDM Z945 (4-PW) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
    Cleveland 588 DSG(52,56,60) KBS Tour 130X White Pearl 2* up
    dumbest putter ever...backstryke with tons of lead tape
  • anthanth From the Land Down Under Members Posts: 2,773 ✭✭

    I think you might need to lighten up. Laughter, especially at your own expense, can be very therapeutic.

    For the record, I thought that was funny.

    Callaway Rogue 10.5
    Callaway BB Alpha 816 16
    Srixon Z H45 19 Hybrid
    Srixon Z U45 23 Utility
    Srixon Z 765/965 5 - PW
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 50 & 54
    TaylorMade Milled Grind Hi Toe 58
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Red
    TaylorMade TP5
  • VindogVindog Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer! Members Posts: 17,495 ✭✭

    Funny? Yeah maybe, but in a hang out with your buddies in a private room sort of way. But then again, not everyone can have a sense of tact.

    run of the mill driver with stock shaft
    a couple of outdated hybrids
    shovel-ier shovels
    wedges from same shovel company
    some putter with a dead insert and
    a hideous grip
  • LambLamb LondonMembers Posts: 325 ✭✭

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

  • lawsonmanlawsonman Members Posts: 5,238 ✭✭

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    Or.... people with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too serious and wear too tight of shorts.

    Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

    Ping G400 9°
    Ping Anser 17,20,23, hybrid
    Ping G25 6-UW
    Ping Glide 54,58ES
    Ping Ketsch Vault 2.0
    Ping DLX Bag

    Snell MTB Black
  • VindogVindog Don't order the schnitzel. They're using schnauzer! Members Posts: 17,495 ✭✭

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    And do tell, what is wasting time on a ridiculous discussion board arguing about pampered, snotty brat golf professionals?

    run of the mill driver with stock shaft
    a couple of outdated hybrids
    shovel-ier shovels
    wedges from same shovel company
    some putter with a dead insert and
    a hideous grip
  • LambLamb LondonMembers Posts: 325 ✭✭

    @lawsonman said:

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    Or.... people with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too serious and wear too tight of shorts.

    Well Id say its for simpletons, you know, the easily pleased. Sort of crowd who action and comedy movies are made for. Don't get me wrong I liked this sort of stuff when I was 13/14.

  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,221 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 12:28pm #18

    @Vindog said:
    Funny? Yeah maybe, but in a hang out with your buddies in a private room sort of way. But then again, not everyone can have a sense of tact.

    Interesting. I’ve actually always looked at this site as a “hanging out with your buddies in a private room” sort of way.

    And to add to the vote, I think south park is pure comic genius and I actually have every episode of the current year recorded on my DVR right now....and I’m 52.
    The underlying basis for the humor, much like the simpsons, is actually often beyond the comprehension level of a pre-teen or teenager.

    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,590 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 1:26pm #19

    @Lamb said:

    @lawsonman said:

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    Or.... people with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too serious and wear too tight of shorts.

    Well Id say its for simpletons, you know, the easily pleased. Sort of crowd who action and comedy movies are made for. Don't get me wrong I liked this sort of stuff when I was 13/14.

    Actually South Park is a form of satire. It makes fun of people who need making fun of. Folks with narcissistic personalities cannot see outside of their world view. They cannot laugh at being made fun of. And it really really gets to them, which in effect adds to the hilarity!

    But you would not understand, 😂

  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,590 ✭✭

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    Amazing how 2 people can find the same thing so different. From your post I take it you don't find it humorous, while I on the other hand find it hilarious.

    I don’t find a man messing up his good life and then spending over a decade trying to cover up his scars with heavy duty meds funny.

    We all mess up royally at some point in our lives, or at least someone close to us does. It’s during those moments we hope to have people who support us and don’t just throw cheap shots at us. Guess what, you’d have done no better if you were in Tiger’s shoes.

    By the way, you can’t call your own post “hilarious”.

    Laughing together can bring healing and closure. If you are laughing, or people are laughing then we are no longer sad or in denial. It is a good positive step. So laughing can be a positive. :)

  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,376 ✭✭

    @halliedog said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    Amazing how 2 people can find the same thing so different. From your post I take it you don't find it humorous, while I on the other hand find it hilarious.

    From one of the funniest....

  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 2:03pm #22
  • tideridertiderider Members Posts: 1,629 ✭✭

    this thread needs a lot of work ...

  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,376 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 2:14pm #24

    @tiderider said:
    this thread needs a lot of work ...

    .

    Really? I think it's an excellent thread. KMeloney's post is very insightful, for example.

    ; )

  • Birdie MacBirdie Mac Members Posts: 492 ✭✭

    If you're still making jokes about Tiger's misadventures from 10 years ago, the joke's on you. Time to move on.

  • LambLamb LondonMembers Posts: 325 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 2:49pm #26

    @BB28403 said:

    @Lamb said:

    @lawsonman said:

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    Or.... people with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too serious and wear too tight of shorts.

    Well Id say its for simpletons, you know, the easily pleased. Sort of crowd who action and comedy movies are made for. Don't get me wrong I liked this sort of stuff when I was 13/14.

    Actually South Park is a form of satire. It makes fun of people who need making fun of. Folks with narcissistic personalities cannot see outside of their world view. They cannot laugh at being made fun of. And it really really gets to them, which in effect adds to the hilarity!

    But you would not understand, 😂

    Is this you ? lmao
    "I saw you saw it he saw it"
    I still think South Park is for simpletons just like 99% of comedies, sitcoms and talk shows.

  • PowderedToastManPowderedToastMan Members Posts: 3,784 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 2:39pm #27

    @anth said:
    I think you might need to lighten up. Laughter, especially at your own expense, can be very therapeutic.

    For the record, I thought that was funny.

    Yes, but Tiger’s not laughing about it. Some random guy on the internet is throwing cheap shots at him. This guy is laughing at the expense of someone else’s ongoing problems that have nearly ruined his life.

    You all keep bringing up the South Park portion of the post. That’s like a quarter of the post. There’s also a cheap shot Perkins reference. That’s hilarious too?

    You guys telling me, PowderedToastMan, to lighten up, haven’t been on this board very long. I don’t think there’s a bigger jokester on here. There’s a difference between being funny and roasting someone and just throwing cheap shots. The original post was bad taste, and what I hate most about it was that it’s recycled material. Come up with something new.

    Former professional golfer. Current amateur human being. Reformed club ho.

    In the bag:

    PING. Lots of PING.
  • hell_is_chromehell_is_chrome Members Posts: 937 ✭✭

    @BB28403 said:

    @Lamb said:

    @lawsonman said:

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    Or.... people with a sense of humor who don't take themselves too serious and wear too tight of shorts.

    Well Id say its for simpletons, you know, the easily pleased. Sort of crowd who action and comedy movies are made for. Don't get me wrong I liked this sort of stuff when I was 13/14.

    Actually South Park is a form of satire. It makes fun of people who need making fun of. Folks with narcissistic personalities cannot see outside of their world view. They cannot laugh at being made fun of. And it really really gets to them, which in effect adds to the hilarity!

    But you would not understand, 😂

    South Park celebrates a$$holes and bigotry of every kind against anyone beneath what they view as the ideal. That isn't satire.

  • bscinstnctbscinstnct Members Posts: 26,376 ✭✭

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @anth said:
    I think you might need to lighten up. Laughter, especially at your own expense, can be very therapeutic.

    For the record, I thought that was funny.

    Yes, but Tiger’s not laughing about it. Some random guy on the internet is throwing cheap shots at him. This guy is laughing at the expense of someone else’s ongoing problems that have nearly ruined his life.

    You all keep bringing up the South Park portion of the post. That’s like a quarter of the post. There’s also a cheap shot Perkins reference. That’s hilarious too?

    You guys telling me, PowderedToastMan, to lighten up, haven’t been on this board very long. I don’t think there’s a bigger jokester on here. There’s a difference between being funny and roasting someone and just throwing cheap shots. The original post was bad taste, and what I hate most about it was that it’s recycled material. Come up with something new.

    PTM, I imagine that that people on message boards posting that type of stuff bugs TW for 3 second

    Then, he like,

    Wait, these guys are taking the bus to the muni

    And I'm flying home from Augusta wearing my 5th Green Jacket in this,

  • KMeloneyKMeloney Members Posts: 4,749 ✭✭

    @bscinstnct said:
    Really? I think it's an excellent thread. KMeloney's post is very insightful, for example.

    ; )

    If I knew how to delete my post via this new software, I would have.

    Anyway, I don't "get" the logo.

  • LambLamb LondonMembers Posts: 325 ✭✭
    edited Apr 23, 2019 5:05pm #31

    @Vindog said:

    @Lamb said:

    @BB28403 said:

    @PowderedToastMan said:

    @halliedog said:
    I got it... the logo anyway...

    How 'bout this one instead?

    Maybe now that he's back, he can get a deal with Cadillac?

    This wasn’t funny almost 10 years ago and it’s still not funny now.

    It's pretty funny!! Gotta love south park

    South Park, family guy etc are for simpletons

    And do tell, what is wasting time on a ridiculous discussion board arguing about pampered, snotty brat golf professionals?

    Golfwrx is a ridiculous discussion board? - says the guy who has wasted his time posting on it with over 17,000+ posts. You see how silly you sound?lol. The difference between you and I is that I don't waste my time on things I find ridiculous like South Park while you do (posting on golfwrx)

    Close you account - or keep posting and remain a fool for wasting your time.

This discussion has been closed.