Um what's that in my shaft? Cocaine obvo...

gatorpedsMD ·  
gatorpedsMDgatorpedsMD Hacker-in-ChiefClubWRX  4564WRX Points: 798Handicap: 1.5Posts: 4,564 ClubWRX
http://www.golf.com/...olf-club-shafts<br />
<br />
"Golf-club shafts are often associated with speed.<br />
But coke...? "
<br />
<br />
<br />
I'm guessing non-conforming?
Posted:

Comments

• WarrickWarrick ClubWRX  11550WRX Points: 1,356Handicap: 7Posts: 11,550 ClubWRX
    I have never understood why these people that smuggle through the airport are not smart enough to drop 2 xanax before going through. It seems every time it is people acting nervous that get pulled.
    Posted:
    GBB 9* Ventus Black 6
    F9 Tour 3w\13.5 -Ventus black 7
    Rogue SZ 5w HZRDUS 
    Mavrik 7w smoke 80
    Mavrik Pro TT Elevate
    MD5 53/58
    Odyssey SL Black Rossie 
    TM TP5X pix
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Qqq123xxQqq123xx I wake up take a few steps and am in a haze the rest of the day. Members  6772WRX Points: 917Handicap: XX.5Posts: 6,772 Titanium Tees
    Think those shafts would definitely affect his swing speed.
    Posted:
    Callaway Razr X Black 9.5 stiff
    Callaway Razr X Black 4wd. stiff
    Wilson CI9 4-gw. TT reg.
    Cleveland RTG Wedges TT reg. 52,56.
    Nxt Tour.
    Cleveland Classic #4

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.