GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Titleist Velocity - any love?

2»

Comments

• BeerPerHoleBeerPerHole Members  1639WRX Points: 490Posts: 1,639 Platinum Tees
    I borrowed one of these from my son for 1 shot on Monday. (He flared it to the right 1st cut and let me hit it) 165 yards to the green. Certainly one of my best shots lately...long, high draw right behind the flag - rolled back just past the flag. Sunk the 6-footer for birdie. Often...I think we are too quick to be cork sniffers when it comes to balls. The Velocity plays very well.
    Posted:
    Ping GMax 400, Tour Stiff, 8*
    Mizuno Forged JPX 900 Irons
    A Couple of Ping Glide Wedges
    Ping Anser G Putter
    Ping G400 5-Wood
    Snell MTB-X
    Knee Deep Breaking Bud IPA
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • DMartiniDMartini at home on the rangeMembers  123WRX Points: 62Posts: 123 Fairways
    not a fan here.<br />
    <br />
    i have a box of these i bought some time ago, using NXT Tour S or DT Trusoft then switching to the Velocity felt like hitting a watermelon, ****, even DT Solo felt nicer.
    Posted:

⟻ gamer set ⟼

Ping G 9° ✦ Ping G 22° ✦ X-Forged UT 18° ﹢ 21° ✦ Apex Pro '19 4-AW ✦ PM Grind 2.0 56° ✦ MD5 Jaws 58° ✦ Scotty Newport 3

⟻ practice/backup set ⟼

Ping G 9° ✦ Ping G 22° ✦ Apex UT 18° ﹢ 21° ✦ Apex Pro '16 4-AW ✦ PM Grind 1.0 56° ﹢ 58° ✦ Ping Cadence TR

• Lagavulin62Lagavulin62 Members  2343WRX Points: 322Handicap: 15Posts: 2,343 Platinum Tees

I started another thread, didn’t see this one. I like it.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.