Smylee Kaufman tracker

123468

Comments

  • The Real PacmanThe Real Pacman Members Posts: 83 ✭✭✭

    @Austincountyag said:
    he's in the Valero field this week. I am going Friday. Might follow him some

    Keep us updated on any good nuggets you pick up if you follow him. I really feel for the guy and hope he gets is all together soon.

  • orblessorbless Members Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

    -4 thru 7 holes...

  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Shot -1 with 4 bogeys and a double. P

    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx
  • buckeye440buckeye440 Members Posts: 385 ✭✭✭✭
    edited Apr 5, 2019 6:43pm #155

    Two doubles on the back 9 today with zero penalties. Going to be close to the cut.

  • DON SVODON SVO Hacker in progress... Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Missed the cut by a stroke. I’m not sure if it’s ok for me to be happy since that is an improvement.

    A bag of left-handed junk.
    Driver: 2016 Taylormade M2 Kai'li 70x
    3W: TM R11 15* Kai'li 80x
    2H: Adams Super XTD Project X blue 6.5
    3H: Adams Super XTD Aldila Proto 95x
    4-PW: Mizuno MP-32 satin PX 6.5
    59, 56, 53: Callaway Mack Daddy, PX 6.0
    Cameron Newport 1.5
  • smeal818smeal818 Members Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
  • Big Cat 3Big Cat 3 Members Posts: 697 ✭✭

    Fighting for last place with Romo ... ouch

  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
  • gioguy21gioguy21 NJMembers Posts: 7,929 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Big Cat 3 said:
    Fighting for last place with Romo ... ouch

    he's not...but, why don't you start a thread about it?

    Epic Flash SZ / 9* (set N/S) / HZRDUS Smoke Green Hulk 60 6.5TX tipped 1.25"
    Epic Flash SZ / 3+ (set -1/N) / HZRDUS Smoke Black 75g 6.5 tipped 2"
    Epic Flash / 5 (set N/S) / BF 90TX Tipped 1.75"
    718 T-MB 2I / PX Flighted 7.0
    785 / 3-PW / PX 7.0
    RTX4 / 52, 59 / DG S400
    Piretti Tour 801R / 35.5"

  • BenzoBenzo Members Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Sad at this point

    Titleist Ts2 10.5* GD DI 6x
    Titliest 915 5w 18* GD DI 7x
    Callaway Apex 23*h Oban Devotion 
    Callaway Apex 26*h GD DI 85x
    Srixon 785 6-PW Nippon 105 Modus
    Titleist SM7 50*, 54*, 58* Nippon 115 Modus 
    Odyssey #7 Plumber Neck 
    2018 Taylormade tp5


    https://www.instagram.com/benzoducky/ 



  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 10, 2019 9:10pm #162

    @LeftArmBender said:
    how many events does he have left before he's demoted to the Web?

    3

  • Im_A_SavageIm_A_Savage WisconsinMembers Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I think Smylie's confidence was shattered when he realized the OP couldn't spell his name correctly. It's been all downhill since.

  • PZeroPZero Members Posts: 11,531 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    He hasn't been the same since that Baker's Bay trip.

    R11s 9° Whiteboad 63S
    Titleist 913F 15°
    TM R9 19°
    Titleist 712 AP2 4-GW
    Vokey TVD 56°, SM5 60°
    Studio Select Newport
  • cubanstogiecubanstogie Members Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭

    3 under yesterday,rooting for this kid today!

  • gvogelgvogel Members Posts: 7,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @cubanstogie said:
    3 under yesterday,rooting for this kid today!

    Me too.

    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse
  • FergusonFerguson Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm Members Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Ferguson said:

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

    He's also the guy who got so offended of an instagram golf meme account's post he made them take it down and apologize or threaten to sue them.

  • FergusonFerguson Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @third-times-a-charm said:

    @Ferguson said:

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

    He's also the guy who got so offended of an instagram golf meme account's post he made them take it down and apologize or threaten to sue them.

    I think this dude needs to put down the phone and the latte, pick up a wedge and start practicing.
    Stop hanging around the likes of Richard Rawlings and get someone who can be a golf mentor.

  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Ferguson said:

    @third-times-a-charm said:

    @Ferguson said:

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

    He's also the guy who got so offended of an instagram golf meme account's post he made them take it down and apologize or threaten to sue them.

    I think this dude needs to put down the phone and the latte, pick up a wedge and start practicing.
    Stop hanging around the likes of Richard Rawlings and get someone who can be a golf mentor.

    Maybe a putter too. Puts one to 20ft in two on a par 5 and 3 jacks for par, lulz.

  • FergusonFerguson Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Krt22 said:

    @Ferguson said:

    @third-times-a-charm said:

    @Ferguson said:

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

    He's also the guy who got so offended of an instagram golf meme account's post he made them take it down and apologize or threaten to sue them.

    I think this dude needs to put down the phone and the latte, pick up a wedge and start practicing.
    Stop hanging around the likes of Richard Rawlings and get someone who can be a golf mentor.

    Maybe a putter too. Puts one to 20ft in two on a par 5 and 3 jacks for par, lulz.

    Brad Faxon? It did wonders for his pal, Rors.

  • Brass_BullseyeBrass_Bullseye BrassBullseye Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭

    @Ferguson said:

    @third-times-a-charm said:

    @Ferguson said:

    @Thug Hunter said:
    Who is Smylie Kaufman? Is he that doofus that was hanging out with two big PGA stars on that Spring Break trip a couple years ago?

    He has a semi-attractive wife and uses social media to make his game and personal life look better than it is.
    Friends with Richard Rawlings, another nobody.

    He's also the guy who got so offended of an instagram golf meme account's post he made them take it down and apologize or threaten to sue them.

    I think this dude needs to put down the phone and the latte, pick up a wedge and start practicing.
    Stop hanging around the likes of Richard Rawlings and get someone who can be a golf mentor.

    Richard Rawlings is a nobody...that you’ve mentioned in two posts in a row.

    Titleist TS2 Driver,
    Titleist 915F 3W
    Titleist 915H 2H
    Titleist 716 CB irons 3-PW
    Titleist SM6 Vokey Wedges, 52.08F, 56.08M
    Odyssey O-Works Red #7
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    And Smylee makes the cut!

  • orblessorbless Members Posts: 145 ✭✭✭

    Looks like some of the top players in the world couldn't beat Smylie this week

  • elwhippyelwhippy Members Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Watching this birdie blitz makes me think this course, while it looks pretty good, is not up to testing the best on the planet.

  • ShilgyShilgy PhoenixMembers Posts: 11,837 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @elwhippy said:
    Watching this birdie blitz makes me think this course, while it looks pretty good, is not up to testing the best on the planet.

    The scores at the USGA Senior Open are similar.

    WITB
    Tools for the job!

    To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened . :)

    Game is recovering from total ankle replacement. Getting there and glad to be pain free!
  • JabbathePuttJabbathePutt Members Posts: 40 ✭✭

    Another round in the 80’s... -6.812 SG approach to green, yikes!!! At least he’ll get a check

    I can play golf till the break of dawn......till the break of dawn!!!!
  • Krt22Krt22 East BayMembers Posts: 7,403 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    -3.6SG putting as well. 80 on a tricked up Muni..

  • KRAMER1997KRAMER1997 Members Posts: 212 ✭✭✭

    Gets a neat $7k for finishing DFL.

  • gvogelgvogel Members Posts: 7,730 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @KRAMER1997 said:
    Gets a neat $7k for finishing DFL.

    Hope he's staying at a Motel 6.

    Unseen, in the background, Fate was quietly slipping the lead into the boxing-glove.  P.G. Wodehouse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file