Clear Golf Balls

2»

Comments

• NewcNewc Members Posts: 138 ✭✭
    I dunno, they've got Rob Riggle on staff....these things have got to perform.
  • mjfornmjforn Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Celeras wrote:

I was expecting transparent golf balls and wondering why they exist lol

Man I cant see the white ones sometimes......

image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />
    Matt

Callaway GBB Epic 9*

Callaway Rogue Graphite R-Flex 4-AW

Cleveland CBX 52*, 56*, 60*

Odyssey Works SS #1 Putter

Ammo:
    K 3s
    Titleist Tour Soft
    Titliest NXT s
    K Sigs (in the shag bag)

• mjfornmjforn Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Conrad1953 wrote:

I did notice from that last thread that the price has gone up 33% in 2 years...$900 to $1200. Better get your

memberships now everyone. They'll be $1600 in 2 years. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Guys spend over 5 minutes looking for a ProV. How long do you think they'll be looking for a ball that cost twice as much......... image/hunter.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':hunter:' /> image/hunter.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':hunter:' />

Probably have to check your weapons at the Pro-shop, if your playing behind them.

image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />
    Matt

Callaway GBB Epic 9*

Callaway Rogue Graphite R-Flex 4-AW

Cleveland CBX 52*, 56*, 60*

Odyssey Works SS #1 Putter

Ammo:
    K 3s
    Titleist Tour Soft
    Titliest NXT s
    K Sigs (in the shag bag)

• HoganHOHoganHO Members Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I am surprised we don't have a better review on this ball. I bought the trial pack--2 sleeves each of the Clear Black and Clear Red. I'll play them and try to give a meaningful review.

Truth be told, I probably spend waaay too much money on golf balls yearly because I'm constatntly trying, hoarding, switching. If these are really that good, it would probably be a wash financially to commit to one ball for the year.

I'm currently playing TP5x, but have also played AVX, Srixon Z-Star XV, Chrome Soft, ProV1/V1x. Bridgestone B330s (2014 vintage), Snell--you get the picture.

The balls are on their way--reports coming soon.
  • ghoonkghoonk The Hoarder Members Posts: 215 ✭✭
    Clear is the brand of a 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo here in Dubai and in many parts of Asia. I wonder if these balls cause flakiness, or cures flakiness image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
    Srixon Z785 w/ stock Miyazaki Mahana (S) shaft
    Srizon F65 3w (15*) w/ stock Miyazaki Kaula (S)
    Srixon Z U85 20* driving iron
    Miura MC501 4-PW w/ TT S300 AMT White (S) shaft
    Miura 50*, 54*, 58* Forged black wedges w/ KBS Tour matt black wedge shafts
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #8 putter
    ghoonk wrote:

Clear is the brand of a 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo here in Dubai and in many parts of Asia. I wonder if these balls cause flakiness, or cures flakiness image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

LMAO!!!! Not. (good "Not" joke, huh?)
    HoganHO wrote:

ghoonk wrote:

LMAO!!!! Not. (good "Not" joke, huh?)

But seriously, of all the expensive sh#$ we praise on these forums, why not give these balls a chance? Man, I was crushing the TP5x today and I cannot imagine this being better. But, what if it is?
  • Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members Posts: 3,521 ✭✭
    And for me, this is what I think of the price of a ProV or any other premium golf ball out there at $4/ball. A complete ripoff.