Lots of Pinehurst Questions

2»

Comments

• buckrogers71buckrogers71 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭
    DocJC wrote:

Haven't been here in forever, but I made a special trip. All the feedback you've gotten is spot on. Look forward to getting you guys down here to see your reaction to the greens. Remember Daly's blowup on the 8th hole of #2?

I'm pretty sure my total putting each day will be 54+ lol. If it isnt, I will be pleasantly surprised.
  • davep043davep043 Members Posts: 3,245 ✭✭

DocJC wrote:

Haven't been here in forever, but I made a special trip. All the feedback you've gotten is spot on. Look forward to getting you guys down here to see your reaction to the greens. Remember Daly's blowup on the 8th hole of #2?

I'm pretty sure my total putting each day will be 54+ lol. If it isnt, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Two things to do:

Hit to the middle of every green, even on chip shots. Anything near an edge is running off, and not "close"

Leave your high-lofted wedge in the bag, practice low running chips and putts from off the green.
  • DocJCDocJC Members Posts: 13
    They have a phrase around here, particularly as pertains to #2:

"G.V.R."

"Greens Visited in Regulation."
  • buckrogers71buckrogers71 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭
    DocJC wrote:

They have a phrase around here, particularly as pertains to #2:

"G.V.R."

"Greens Visited in Regulation."

Swell.... image/fie.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':fie:' />
  • CDMCDM Members Posts: 1,760 ✭✭
    I just came back from 4 nights / 5 days last week and ALL the courses are in amazing conditions. Played MP/PN/NO.2/DC/Tobacco. One of the courses moved into my top 5 list image/yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':yes:' /> You will have a great time..!