My witb

Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
Gonna play with my bridgestone j36s for the last time for a while in the morning. Picked up a set of mp59s and mp t11 wedges. Getting them regripped and cut down 1/2".



Titleist 905t

Callaway diablo edge tour

Adams a7

Bridgestone j36 pocket cavities

Adams tom Watson wedges

Ping darby
Titleist 917d2 9.5
Titleist 917f2 15
Adams A7 19
Adam's pro mini 23
Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
Ping karsten piper
2018 Players 5 stand bag
Srixon Z Star xv
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
    Update. Got my mp59s and t11 wedges back from the shop and played a quick 9. Love them so far. Even with the toe misses I had the ball still carried enough and stopped quickly on the greens. First time playing a lightweight shafts as well. Going from px flighted 6.0 to dynamic gold sl s300. Flight on the short irons was higher but could still flight them down. And the 7 iron flight was very nice. Higher launch but flattened out and carried a very nice for me 165yds. Looking forward to playing these for a long time.
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
  • Rapatt95Rapatt95 wow Members Posts: 569 ✭✭
    Love it, that’s a bag that’s as playable as any and just mixed enough that I’m guessing it was born out of necessity or everything simply works the way it should for you. Either way, that’s a quality set up
    Titleist 909d3 Diamana Blue 60s
    Adams Tight Lies Tour 18* 5w Aldila Tour Blue ATX75tx
    Titleist 913h 19* Diamana Blue 82h s+ 
    Ben Hogan PTx 22*-34* C-Taper Lite 115x (Thank you GolfWRX and Ben Hogan!)
    Ben Hogan Ft Worth 15 37*-45* C-Taper Lite 115x
    Ping Glide Forged 50* DG TI S400 (Thank you GolfWRX and Ping!)
    TM TP ATV 54* KBS Tour-V Wedge
    Vokey SM5 58* DG Wedge
    Ping 1959 B60
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,386 ✭✭
    Great set up---- I have one of those Adams A7 19* hybrids I traded for. It had too much shaft for me so I reshafted it with an old Adila NVS 85R hybrid shaft I had laying around. I have not had a chance to hit it yet
  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
    Thanks guys. The top of my bag has been in there for around 8 years. They just flat out work for me. I've had a hard time trying to transition into a newer 460cc driver. I'm not the longest hitter but the 905t just flat out performs for me. And I've shot my lowest scores ever the last 2 weekends. The 3 wood and hybrid are the same thing. Definitely not the newest tech. But they just work.
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
  • Shanks2424Shanks2424 Members Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Love the old school Titleist 905 driver one the the best Titleist lineups the 905 series. I just picked up a 905r 9.5 and reshafting it with a Matrix Ozik HD7 stiff.
    Brad's Bag 2019
    Driver- Titleist 910 D3 8.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana LTD D+ White 70 Stiff
    3 Wood- Titleist 909 F3 15* Matrix HD9 Stiff
    Hybrid- Adams A12 Pro 18* Project X PXI 6.0
    3-PW- Mizuno MP57 3-PW TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Wedges-Cleveland 588 Forged Raw 54/58 TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Putter- Odyssey Tank 1 34 Inches Super Stroke Flatso 1.0
    Ball- Titleist Pro V1
    Bag Ogio Woode Stand Bag
     Grips Lamkin Crossline 58 Round 2 Wraps of Tape

    Gavin's Bad 9 Year old son
    Driver- Cobra Fly Z 12.5 Junior Cobra Shaft
    4Wood- Cobra Amp 16.5 Cobra Junior Shaft[/background]
    Hybrid- ???????
    6-PW Cobra Max Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Wedges- Cobra Max 50*  Cobra Pur 56* Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Putter- Odyssey Metal X Rossie Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0
    Ball- Titleist DTtru Soft.
    Bag- Maxfli Black and Blue Junior Bag
    Winn Dritec on Driver and 3 Wood
    Golf Pride Junior Tour Velvet On Irons and Wedges.
  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
    Shanks2424 wrote:


    Love the old school Titleist 905 driver one the the best Titleist lineups the 905 series. I just picked up a 905r 9.5 and reshafting it with a Matrix Ozik HD7 stiff.
    I've been toying with picking up a 905r. Gonna go in this weekend and get fit for a titleist 917 driver. Mainly to get the shaft dialed. And am probably gonna pick up a used 915 in that shaft. I'm hoping the d3 will work for me since the head is more of a shape that resembles the 905. Good luck with your 905r.
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
  • Shanks2424Shanks2424 Members Posts: 253 ✭✭
    Bobb3rdown wrote:

    Shanks2424 wrote:


    Love the old school Titleist 905 driver one the the best Titleist lineups the 905 series. I just picked up a 905r 9.5 and reshafting it with a Matrix Ozik HD7 stiff.
    I've been toying with picking up a 905r. Gonna go in this weekend and get fit for a titleist 917 driver. Mainly to get the shaft dialed. And am probably gonna pick up a used 915 in that shaft. I'm hoping the d3 will work for me since the head is more of a shape that resembles the 905. Good luck with your 905r.


    you will like the 915 D3 I have never owned one because I don't like the adjustable hosels. I loved my 909 D3. But my all time favorit driver has been the 905r. My buddy has a 913 D3 and we are pretty even in driver distance. With my 905r I hit the ball straighter and longer if not the same as him and that is without the new shaft i am putting in it.
    Brad's Bag 2019
    Driver- Titleist 910 D3 8.5 Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana LTD D+ White 70 Stiff
    3 Wood- Titleist 909 F3 15* Matrix HD9 Stiff
    Hybrid- Adams A12 Pro 18* Project X PXI 6.0
    3-PW- Mizuno MP57 3-PW TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Wedges-Cleveland 588 Forged Raw 54/58 TT Dynamic Gold S300
    Putter- Odyssey Tank 1 34 Inches Super Stroke Flatso 1.0
    Ball- Titleist Pro V1
    Bag Ogio Woode Stand Bag
     Grips Lamkin Crossline 58 Round 2 Wraps of Tape

    Gavin's Bad 9 Year old son
    Driver- Cobra Fly Z 12.5 Junior Cobra Shaft
    4Wood- Cobra Amp 16.5 Cobra Junior Shaft[/background]
    Hybrid- ???????
    6-PW Cobra Max Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Wedges- Cobra Max 50*  Cobra Pur 56* Apollo Junior Steel Shaft
    Putter- Odyssey Metal X Rossie Super Stroke Ultra Slim 1.0
    Ball- Titleist DTtru Soft.
    Bag- Maxfli Black and Blue Junior Bag
    Winn Dritec on Driver and 3 Wood
    Golf Pride Junior Tour Velvet On Irons and Wedges.
  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
    Shanks2424 wrote:

    Bobb3rdown wrote:

    Shanks2424 wrote:


    Love the old school Titleist 905 driver one the the best Titleist lineups the 905 series. I just picked up a 905r 9.5 and reshafting it with a Matrix Ozik HD7 stiff.
    I've been toying with picking up a 905r. Gonna go in this weekend and get fit for a titleist 917 driver. Mainly to get the shaft dialed. And am probably gonna pick up a used 915 in that shaft. I'm hoping the d3 will work for me since the head is more of a shape that resembles the 905. Good luck with your 905r.


    you will like the 915 D3 I have never owned one because I don't like the adjustable hosels. I loved my 909 D3. But my all time favorit driver has been the 905r. My buddy has a 913 D3 and we are pretty even in driver distance. With my 905r I hit the ball straighter and longer if not the same as him and that is without the new shaft i am putting in it.


    Got to play with a 917d2 and 915d2 today. The 917 is a sweet driver. And the looks and sound are leaps above the 915. My local store has them on sale for 399 right now so I may just jump into the deep end. Got a couple clubs to trade in and a shaft I can sell to offset the cost a bit.
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
  • CodyJSparksCodyJSparks Members Posts: 44 ✭✭
    The current setup for me after cleaning tonight after my round...



    Driver: Cobra Fly-Z Plus (Black Head) 11*

    3-Wood: Cobra Fly-Z Plus (Orange Head) 14.5*

    Hybrid: Cobra Baffler Rail-H 19*

    Irons: Ping G Black Dot (4-UW)

    Sand Wedge: Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54*

    Lob Wedge: Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 58*

    Putter: Ping Sigma G Anser



    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B-RX





    Playing the best golf of my life this summer. Hoping to keep it up and continue to shave strokes.
    Ping G400 Max 9.5* (Project X HZRDUS Black 75) 
    Ping G400 14.5* (Alta CB Stiff)
    Cobra Baffler Rail H 19* (Whatever the stock Stiff shaft was in 2010 when I bought it)
    Ben Hogan PTX 4-PW (Dynamic Gold s300) 
    Cleveland CBX 52* (Dynamic Gold Wedge)
    Cleveland RTX 3 CB 56* / 60* (Dynamic Gold Wedge)
    Yes! Madison 34'' (About to get kicked out of the bag)
    Srixon Q Star Tour
    Ping Hoofer
  • staysober for golfstaysober for golf Low carb guy Members Posts: 1,035 ✭✭
    Sweet!
    Titleist 7.75* 915 D3 S. (44.5")
    Titleist 14.2* 915 FD S. (42.75")
    Titleist 18* 818 h2 S. (40.5")
    Callie 4i, 5i, 6i Epic S. 
    Callie X2H Pro 7-PW S. 
    Callie 56* X forged S.
    Callie Odys wide b/w s.
  • Bobb3rdownBobb3rdown Bothell, WAMembers Posts: 591 ✭✭
    Got a new driver over the weekend. Hitting it extremely well. Now just gotta get used to my missed going straight. Ping g400 LST 10° ping tour 65 stuff shaft
    Titleist 917d2 9.5
    Titleist 917f2 15
    Adams A7 19
    Adam's pro mini 23
    Bridgestone J36 pc 5-pw
    Cleveland Rtx3 50,54,58
    Ping karsten piper
    2018 Players 5 stand bag
    Srixon Z Star xv
Sign In or Register to comment.