Srixon ball sale at golfballs.com

Comments

• blazman11blazman11 Members Posts: 457 ✭✭
    Ordered 5 dozen XV with the alignment line (free personalization using code Printed) and received them all today. All 5 dozen were personalized.

FYI the blue Align XL line is more of a Carolina blue and nowhere near as dark as website shows (going off memory). I like it though. Line goes about 2/3 around the ball, framing the manufacturers alignment aid if that makes sense.
  • TheWalkingGolferTheWalkingGolfer Members Posts: 376 ✭✭
    Received my 6 dozen from GolfBalls.com yesterday. Couldn't be happier.
  • eddiebigeddieeddiebigeddie Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    I haven’t received mine or tracking so I sent email...last night and got a reply this morning...apparently the “align xl has had some issues and they are working to get it correct”, supposedly mine will ship out today.
    Cobra F9...….…………………..Aldila Tour Blue 65
    Cobra F6 Baffler (17.5)…......…Project X HZRDUS Red 75
    Cobra F7 Hybrid (20.5).........….Aldila Tour Blue 85
    Mizuno JPX 919 HM (5 - Gw)…Project X LZ 6.5
    Cobra King Black (54/10)......….Project X LZ 6.5
    Taylormade Hi-Toe (60/10)........KBS Hi-Rev 2.0

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (Damascus)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Adjuster (303 Stainless-Naked)[/background]

[background=transparent]Machine M10 Fixer (303 Stainless-Torched)[/background]

Bennington LQO-9
    Grint...eddiebigeddie
  • MukkyMukky Members Posts: 363 ✭✭

I haven’t received mine or tracking so I sent email...last night and got a reply this morning...apparently the “align xl has had some issues and they are working to get it correct”, supposedly mine will ship out today.

I ordered mine without any personalization over a week ago and haven't received anything yet. I will never order anything from them again
  • mike85641mike85641 Members Posts: 22
    Same for me never got a shipped email. Ordered them last Thursday with no personalization and spoke with chat early this week they said should be here Friday and now it’s “we’ve had a lot of orders should be here this weekend or early next week.” The ones I just ordered from Dicks and GG will probably arrive before at this rate.
    Callaway X2 Hot Driver 9.5*
    Callaway X Hot 3 Deep 14.5*
    Ping I25 17* Hybrid
    Titleist 816 H1 21* Hybrid
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-9
    Mizuno T7 46*/50*/54*/58*
    TM Spider Tour Red
    Whatever tour level ball I can find a deal on(thank you Srixon Z star promo)
    If I miss out on these balls for some reason I’m gonna be so maaaaadd!

I will never order from these clowns again!

Bennington LQO-9
    Grint...eddiebigeddie
    mike85641 wrote:

Same for me never got a shipped email. Ordered them last Thursday with no personalization and spoke with chat early this week they said should be here Friday and now it’s “we’ve had a lot of orders should be here this weekend or early next week.” The ones I just ordered from Dicks and GG will probably arrive before at this rate.

Same thing I was told.
  • jeffrey rjeffrey r Members Posts: 2,049 ✭✭
    Ironically, although this promotion turned out to be all over the place and not retailer-specific, golfballs.com probably got a ton of extra orders from this promotion due to being early to the game and this original post. And then they screwed the pooch, and dropped the ball (pun intended) for a lot of us who ordered early. I purposely backed off of personalization assuming it would expedite my order, which did not turn out to be the case, and I still don't have my balls. I could have spent the same or less at other retailers, and surely had my balls by now. Oh well, live and learn. Not the end of the world.
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy Driver 13.5*, UST Recoil ES 450 S
    Ping G400 SFT 3 and 5 Woods, Alta CB 65 S
    Ping G400 3 and 5 Hybrids, Alta CB 70 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons 6-AW, Nippon Modus Tour 105 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal SW and LW, Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Concept 2.5 GSS Insert Putter 34"
  • GdashoffGdashoff Members Posts: 181 ✭✭
    I was getting ready to place a personalized order but with all these posts about delays I'm not sure. If I have to wait 2 weeks my 8 dozen balls in the basement might be out.
  • TheWalkingGolferTheWalkingGolfer Members Posts: 376 ✭✭
    jeffrey r wrote:

Ironically, although this promotion turned out to be all over the place and not retailer-specific, golfballs.com probably got a ton of extra orders from this promotion due to being early to the game and this original post. And then they screwed the pooch, and dropped the ball (pun intended) for a lot of us who ordered early. I purposely backed off of personalization assuming it would expedite my order, which did not turn out to be the case, and I still don't have my balls. I could have spent the same or less at other retailers, and surely had my balls by now. Oh well, live and learn. Not the end of the world.

Weird I got my order (6 dozen) no problem. As the ad originally mentioned they would all ship on the 11th and I got an email that day that they shipped and received them yesterday.
  • jli2636jli2636 Members Posts: 1,043 ✭✭
    jeffrey r wrote:

They also seem to be the only retailer not limiting to the 2 dozen per person everywhere else is.
  • WhiteRZNWhiteRZN Just Grip It And Rip It Members Posts: 108 ✭✭
    Got my 3 dozen from them on Wednesday. Had to contact the "chat" on the website for tracking info. Other than not sending a tracking email, I can't complain at all.
    Keep It In The Short Grass
    Taylor
    jli2636 wrote:

jeffrey r wrote:

They also seem to be the only retailer not limiting to the 2 dozen per person everywhere else is.

They did for me. I ordered 5 dzn XV's (for me) and 5 dzn z stars (for my brother). Granted I still haven't received them 10 days after ordering, but my order has been updated to 2 dzn of each. We did no personalization in our order
  • justincredible04justincredible04 Justincase1004 Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    I made two orders and both were personalized. They didn’t give me any limits and sent more than two dozen of some of my selections. The personalization came today. The other order is coming on Monday.
  • Little NedLittle Ned Members Posts: 1,069 ✭✭
    Never hit Srixon balls before (always hit used ProV1). I bought Z Stars, although I think Q Star Tours may be more in line with me.
    Ping G 9* + 1* Tour 65
    Cobra F8 5W, 7W
    Cobra F8 4H
    Mizuno 919 5-GW
    Callaway MD3 54*
    Callaway MD PM 58*
    Ping Sigma G Tyne
  • Little NedLittle Ned Members Posts: 1,069 ✭✭
    Little Ned wrote:
    Never hit Srixon balls before (always hit used ProV1). I bought Z Stars, although I think Q Star Tours might be more in line with me.
    Ping G 9* + 1* Tour 65
    Cobra F8 5W, 7W
    Cobra F8 4H
    Mizuno 919 5-GW
    Callaway MD3 54*
    Callaway MD PM 58*
    Ping Sigma G Tyne
  • justincredible04justincredible04 Justincase1004 Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    Little Ned wrote:
    Never hit Srixon balls before (always hit used ProV1). I bought Z Stars, although I think Q Star Tours may be more in line with me.

I haven’t played titleist in a while, but the z stars reminded me of a pro v1. Maybe higher compression pro v1. I think the q star tour is just a lower compression z Star. I ended up buying the qst and z Star for my dad for Father’s Day
  • vernonvernon Hi! I'm Holly! Members Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    On Sunday 10 June I ordered 2 dozen white and 2 dozen yellow XV's plus one dozen each of Q-Star and Softfeel from Golfballs.com.

Later the same day I ordered an additional 2 dozen each of white and yellow. As of this morning, both orders are shown as "processing" and are to ship "soon."

On Saturday 16 June I ordered 2 dozen XV's thru Amazon Prime and they are to be delivered today.

If that's not weird enough, the vendor for the Amazon Prime order is Golfballs.com!

Obviously, if I had know then what I know now I would have just placed a single order through Amazon and been done with it. No limit, free shipping and no tax.

And more importantly, no Mickey Mouse.
    I ordered on June 5, and still nothing. Had to send them an email to get anything out of them (chat didn’t work), a shipping label was emailed to me Saturday night but still not shipped as of this morning

Bennington LQO-9
    Grint...eddiebigeddie
  • lookylookitzadamlookylookitzadam Members Posts: 468 ✭✭
    Did anyone else who ordered have their printed lines look like it was done with a sharpie that is running out of ink? The line on all my balls (both in red and black) is super inconsistent with some areas almost none existent while others are much darker.
  • vernonvernon Hi! I'm Holly! Members Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    Amazon order (via Golfballs.com) has arrived less than 48 hours after ordering.

However, order placed directly with Golfball.com eight days ago is still "in picking and shipping."

Not making much sense unless they're just busting a** to not screw up their Amazon Prime commitments and other orders are somewhere else on the priority list.

No big deal in the big picture I guess but I know where I'll be ordering from now on.
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,377 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2018 #143
    vernon wrote:

Amazon order (via Golfballs.com) has arrived less than 48 hours after ordering.

However, order placed directly with Golfball.com eight days ago is still "in picking and shipping."

Not making much sense unless they're just busting a** to not screw up their Amazon Prime commitments and other orders are somewhere else on the priority list.

No big deal in the big picture I guess but I know where I'll be ordering from now on.

Good chance they're being shipped from an amazon facility me thinks?
  • jeffrey rjeffrey r Members Posts: 2,049 ✭✭
    Go_Time wrote:

Maybe, but this is still not a good look for many of us who ordered early from golfballs, still don't have our balls, and could have ordered many times over from other retailers and surely had our balls by now, in many cases at better prices. During this process, golfballs would not let me cancel my order within a couple of days after ordering (I ordered on June 4th), as the order was purportedly too far along in packing and shipping, etc. Of course, my balls still don't seem to have shipped, and haven't arrived, and it is now June 18th.
    Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Heavy Driver 13.5*, UST Recoil ES 450 S
    Ping G400 SFT 3 and 5 Woods, Alta CB 65 S
    Ping G400 3 and 5 Hybrids, Alta CB 70 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Irons 6-AW, Nippon Modus Tour 105 S
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal SW and LW, Nippon Modus 105 Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Concept 2.5 GSS Insert Putter 34"
  • moadhiamoadhia Members Posts: 284 ✭✭
    I got my order this Friday ordered June 4th. I had to bug the person on chat and I think when I did, they shipped it the next day. It was my first time ordering from them and most probably will be my last , considering the delay in shipping.
  • Spongeb0bSpongeb0b Members Posts: 2,377 ✭✭
    jeffrey r wrote:

Go_Time wrote:

Maybe, but this is still not a good look for many of us who ordered early from golfballs, still don't have our balls, and could have ordered many times over from other retailers and surely had our balls by now, in many cases at better prices. During this process, golfballs would not let me cancel my order within a couple of days after ordering (I ordered on June 4th), as the order was purportedly too far along in packing and shipping, etc. Of course, my balls still don't seem to have shipped, and haven't arrived, and it is now June 18th.

They knew you'd get them faster elsewhere and that's probably why they offered the sale early. My guess is they didn't even have all of the stock and ordered new product to fill orders.
  • Brock LandersBrock Landers Members Posts: 240
    Note to self, don't buy from golfballs.com.
    910 d2 10.5 axivcore black x
    Adams Red 20* Matrix Altus, x
    Adams super dhy 24, 27 dg r300
    588 cb/mb 6-9 dg s300
    588 rtx 48,52,56 dg w
    pm grind 60, 64 dg w
    Cleveland classic black no.1
  • wybrhwybrh Members Posts: 304 ✭✭
    I got mine. Ordered the XV to try them out. 4 dozen arrived the day golfballs.com estimated.

I think the xv is my new ball. I loaded up on the regular z-star and now have way too many of them.
  • jls667jls667 Members Posts: 116 ✭✭
    I actually ordered 2 dozen XV's from golfballs.com with personalization and they came in last Wednesday the 13th. Maybe the personalization put it into a different shipment or processing category that wasn't nearly as bombarded as the regular one because I wasn't expecting them to come in so quickly.
  • Krt22Krt22 Members Posts: 6,795 ✭✭
    I didnt get any from golfballs.com but now I wish I did, the tabasco or alignment XL would have been nice. Instead I got some from GG, Amazon, Carls, and Golf Mart image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
  • Puttersaurus RexPuttersaurus Rex one swing at a time Members Posts: 532 ✭✭
    4 dozen QST's arrived last week as estimated. Sounds like there was a run-up on Z and XV.
    I don't always play minimal, but when I do:
    Driver, 5 wood, 4 hybrid, 6, 8, PW, 54, putter