Too much to ask? - Ebayers/Sellers

2»

Comments

• theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited Jun 5, 2018 #32
    dunn wrote:

Jist look at manufacturer pics or any of the other hundreds of pics on internet.....not like clubs are exclusive to certain people....there are multiple pages of info and pics on jist about every club in last 10 yrs...they don't change because your buying em from ebay

If your in the market for that club you should already know everything you need to know about them.....

Yeah it's kind of annoying when people ask.....especially when they ask questions that are already in description ( everytime somebody will ask this)

Been long time since I sold anything but people are incredibly annoying in general.....

Do your research b4 you buy and buying should be based off authenticity, condition and price .....

AP2 looks same regardless of where you buy it from

If it's an oddball club I could see adding pics....

You sure like ellipses! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

But in all seriousness, the condition of the topline is the main reason people would ask for the pics of the topline---especially when equipment is used.
  • Huey222Huey222 Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/J38-Bridgestone-Irons-4-thru-PW-and-a-Bridgestone-J33-Airmuscle-3-iron/302752711638?hash=item467d77c3d6:g:lLkAAOSwYeNbDGVr

4 (pretty bad) pictures of the part of the clubs you never see, and a glamour shot of the grips image/wub.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
    Titleist 915D2 9.5* w/ Diamana blue s+ 60
    Titleist 915F3 15* w/ Diamana blue s+ 70
    Ping g400 2H w/ Ping Tour 85
    Srixon u45 20* w/ Nippon NS Pro
    Srixon 545 4-6 w/ KBS tour
    Srixon 745 7-pw w/ KBS tour
    Cleveland RTX-3 V-MG 52*/58*
    Odyssey White Hot Tour 7H
  • nsxguynsxguy Just anudder user FloridaMembers Posts: 5,596 ✭✭

dunn wrote:

Jist look at manufacturer pics or any of the other hundreds of pics on internet.....not like clubs are exclusive to certain people....there are multiple pages of info and pics on jist about every club in last 10 yrs...they don't change because your buying em from ebay

If your in the market for that club you should already know everything you need to know about them.....

Yeah it's kind of annoying when people ask.....especially when they ask questions that are already in description ( everytime somebody will ask this)

Been long time since I sold anything but people are incredibly annoying in general.....

Do your research b4 you buy and buying should be based off authenticity, condition and price .....

But in all seriousness, the condition of the topline is the main reason people would ask for the pics of the topline---especially when equipment is used.

Thank you. It seems to have escaped some people's attention that it's a USED CLUB(S) being discussed and the topline is what players actually SEE before taking the club back.

Callaway Epic 10.5 Project X Hzrdus Yellow 63 gr, 6.0
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Ping G20, 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-4 48, 52, DGS300
    Ping Glide Forged 56* DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3, 64 DGS300

Evnroll 1.2 (Today - always subject to change LOL)
    Titleist AVX
  • JuskoJusko Members Posts: 14
    dunn wrote:

Huey222 wrote:

https://www.ebay.com...LkAAOSwYeNbDGVr

4 (pretty bad) pictures of the part of the clubs you never see, and a glamour shot of the grips image/wub.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wub:' />
    That's a perfect example of who I do not buy from. Why take the time to keep asking for more pics when there's probably 50 more out there just like those.
  • Wizzo1Wizzo1 Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    Jusko wrote:

To fellow Ebayers or anyone selling equipment on any website:

Is it way too much to ask for sellers to offer pictures that show you the "top line or address" of a golf club? To me this is the most important part after I research a few manufacturers and narrow down what I may purchase. I end up spending loads of time searching for images online and go back and forth from ebay "or wherever" to google. It seems like this happens 90% of the time. Has anyone else had these issues? Do other golfers not care about that top line image? Just curious if I am alone here. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

I always do this when I sell and seem to have pretty quick buys with minimal to no questios.

I totally agree! Im a putter collector (nothing exotic or real high dollar) I collect what I like. The topline and mill marks on the face are the first things I want to see. If the topline is clean and mill marks look good, I'm happy.
  • smeech8000smeech8000 Ev'ryday I'm Trufflin' Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    nsxguy wrote:

dunn wrote:

Thank you. It seems to have escaped some people's attention that it's a USED CLUB(S) being discussed and the topline is what players actually SEE before taking the club back.

Yah, but keep in mind that any blemish on the topline "doesn't affect playablilty"

image/cheesy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':cheesy:' />
    Titleist 915D4 9.5*
    Titleist 909f3 15*
    Titleist 913h 19*
    Cally RAZR MB 4-PW
    Cally Forged 50/54/58
    Lajosi Sensor