Bryson DeChambeau Winning Again

1235»

Comments

• bluedotbluedot  3684WRX Points: 381Handicap: 7.5Members Posts: 3,684 Titanium Tees
    mn723 wrote:

ronnbee wrote:

classy handshake sunday

I've tried to find a way to like DeChambeau, but his handshake on the 18th green yesterday sealed the deal..... he's a piece of work. It's hard for me to root against a golfer, but I think I'll do so for Bryson going forward.

Not exactly a shining moment, for sure. It gets harder and harder to find him likeable.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • taylormade4lifetaylormade4life  1395WRX Points: 166Handicap: 4Members Posts: 1,395 Platinum Tees
    bluedot wrote:

mn723 wrote:

ronnbee wrote:

classy handshake sunday

I've tried to find a way to like DeChambeau, but his handshake on the 18th green yesterday sealed the deal..... he's a piece of work. It's hard for me to root against a golfer, but I think I'll do so for Bryson going forward.

Not exactly a shining moment, for sure. It gets harder and harder to find him likeable.

Entitled winner and poor loser.
    Posted:
  • JoelsimJoelsim  1362WRX Points: 491Handicap: 12Members Posts: 1,362 Platinum Tees
    He’s a bit of a muppet really.
    Posted:
    Driver: Ping G400 10.5 Reg Ping Alta 44.5”
    Fairway: Cobra King Ltd Black 5 Wood Aldila Rogue Stiff and TaylorMade M6 3 Wood
    Utility: Wilson Staff Model Utility #3 Regular KBS
    Hybrid: Titleist TS2 21* Hybrid Regular Tensei Blue
    Irons: Ping G410 5-PW (#5 at power spec loft)
    Wedges: Callaway Mack Daddy Jaws 60W Low and Mack Daddy 4 64S, Cleveland CBX 2 50 and 54 Rotex 
    Putters: Bettinardi Studio Stock #3 (Jumbo Lamkin), Bettinardi Studio Stock #28 Slotback (Winn Dri-Tac), Bettinardi Queen Bee #9 (Winn Dri-Tac), Odyssey Toulon Stroke Lab Palm Beach (Winn Dri-Tac),  Cleveland Huntington Beach #10 (Winn Dri-Tac), Piretti Forza (Piretti Fat Grip), Piretti Matera Elite (Piretti Fat Grip), Piretti Cottonwood II (Piretti Fat Grip).
  • BrianMcGBrianMcG  2377WRX Points: 664Members Posts: 2,377 Platinum Tees
    Bubba Watson is just glad someone else is first place in goofy.
    Posted:
    Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
    Bobby: I play because I love it.
    Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty  3640WRX Points: 231Members Posts: 3,640 Titanium Tees
    Does this mean you all going to get rid of your SLs???
    Posted:
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Callaway Epic Flash 10.5 set to 9.5
    3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
    3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
    6-PW Titleist AP1s
    50 degree GW Titleist SM4
    56 degree SW Vokey SM7 
    Ping Anser 6 Milled Putter
  • MuniPukeLifeMuniPukeLife MuniPuke  172WRX Points: 74Handicap: 3Members Posts: 172 Fairways
    The tin man has ran out of oil and is an angry mess,

does that make him the tin man and the cowardly lion?

IR though, I can kinda see why he did it . . . not that it's okay.
    Posted:
    M3 460 9.5 (10.5 open) AD-DI 7X
    M3 HL 15 (17 open) AD-DI 7S
    P790 UDI 2 Smoke 6.0, TP UDI 3  C-T Lite 110
    716 AP2 4-PW S300 AMT
    MG2 52.09 S200, MG2 58.11 S200
    Select Newport 2 38" Homemade Counterbalance
    Kirkland Signature 
    Jones Utility Stand Bag 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.