Titleist 695CB, forget where I got this picture...

jdubya13jdubya13 Well, here's to feeling good all the time. New EnglandMembers Posts: 233 ✭✭
I recently stumbled upon this picture, anyone have any info about them?
WITB? A bunch of Pings, a couple Titleist, a three wood I love until I hate it, one pocket dedicated solely to snacks, the putter depends on the day, and plenty of bad swing thoughts.

Comments

• zojozojo Members Posts: 854 ✭✭
    info other than they look sweet and i want them?...nope
  • easyyyeasyyy Founder & Still a Ho DetroitRules Official, Administrator Posts: 12,278 admin
    Does anyone know about these? Carbon steel. New or old? Coming or not??? They look nice.
  • simmoboysimmoboy Members Posts: 777
    you and me must stumble on the same things because i have that pic to. i started a topic about a month ago and got nothing hopefully someone could chime in this time because they are some great irons.
  • sevenbirdiessevenbirdies Breaking Par Members Posts: 628
    Those are Shweet, check out the cut in the cavity shelf....Thanks for the pic's. image/ok.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    theyre like juiced up 690 cbs
  • golowgolow I Gots Issues Members Posts: 896 ✭✭
    They are the evolution / replacement for the 690 line. The 695CB and 695MB's will be out soon after the 735CM's and 660's. From a production standpoint it seems as if the 735's and 660's will arrive first with the 695's on their tail. Don't know what design changes went into these to differ from the 690's - I'm sure they fiddled with the COG and sole design a bit.

735's will be in both chrome (carbon) and stainless with two price points.They will ahve an aluminum plug.

695's (CB and MB) - chrome (carbon)

660's will be satin chrome (carbon) Black plug

All available in LH except the 660's image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':busted_cop:' />

golow(tm)
  • LegacyUserLegacyUser Guests Posts: 0
    any 660 pics?
  • br61br61 3x Hackin' Hall of Shame SW MissouriMembers Posts: 2,618 ✭✭
    I know who took that pics of those 695cb's. It's Protea/Springbok that I know personally. He took pics of it at Players Championships few months ago.
    My bag of hacking utensils;

Titleist TS3 9.5 PX Even Flow White 6.0(45")
    917F2 16.5* Diamana D+ 80 stiff
    816H1 21 & 25 Speeder 8.8 stiff
    J15CB 5-PW Modus 120 stiff
    TM MG Bronze, 52*,56* & 60*
    Bobby Grace LFI 43"

• stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    WOW nice pics
  • joey3108joey3108 Proud founding sponsor and pioneer of golfwrx Bay AreaMarshals Posts: 7,844 mod
    The sole of this iron doesn't have that leading edge angle cut anymore. Other that that is a minimal changes. I didn't saw it side by side w/ the old 690.CB, so i can't tell if the face is the same shape or not.

Joe
  • stickmanstickman Jr. Boomers Posts: 1,981
    Does anyone know the release date for the 695 and the 735s ?
  • dbleagleksdbleagleks Members Posts: 268
    stickman wrote on Jun 18 2005, 07:08 PM:
    Does anyone know the release date for the 695 and the 735s ?
    »

The 735's will be released the first week of August. I doubt you will see the 695's anytime soon, or at all.
  • TitleistHOGTitleistHOG Warner Robins, GAMembers Posts: 1,676 ✭✭
    Does anyone have any pics of the 695.MB irons? Release Date?