Ping I210 irons & Glide forged wedge

1232425262729»

Comments

• lawsonmanlawsonman Members Posts: 5,424 ✭✭
    eebomb wrote:

eebomb wrote:

Ya i thought about just sending them back but wanted to here from others on the forum. They also messed up the pw length i specified to leave pw only at standard length and they cut it down a quarter inch. I ordered from tgw should I call them or contact ping? Like I said I play my clubs at C9 D0 and c6 seems like it's getting close to ladies swingweight. I've ordered three previous sets of ping irons with same shaft at C9 and they were spot on

Send them back via your retailer and have them keep building them until they are correct. It's not difficult, though they sure make it seem to be nowadays. See my Ping thread in DoND.
    yeah I here you. I guess the difficult part is I ordered online through golf warehouse. Both ping and tgw have been good communicating so far. It's just frustrating that ping dropped the ball in the first play with achieving something as simple as C9 sw with only quarter inch short and recoils. I could see there being in issue of achieving like a d4 or higher sw but C9 should have been pretty simple for ping. The the 210s to look lovely tho.

Have you taken them anywhere locally and had them check the swing weights?
    Welcome to where dumb opinions are better than no opinion. :)

Ping G400 9°
    Ping Anser 17,20,23, hybrid
    Ping G410 6-UW
    Ping Glide 54,58ES
    Ping Ketsch Vault 2.0
    Ping DLX Bag

Snell MTB Black
  • eebombeebomb Members Posts: 564 ✭✭
    edited Mar 11, 2019 10:03pm #843
    lawsonman wrote:

eebomb wrote:

eebomb wrote:

Ya i thought about just sending them back but wanted to here from others on the forum. They also messed up the pw length i specified to leave pw only at standard length and they cut it down a quarter inch. I ordered from tgw should I call them or contact ping? Like I said I play my clubs at C9 D0 and c6 seems like it's getting close to ladies swingweight. I've ordered three previous sets of ping irons with same shaft at C9 and they were spot on

Send them back via your retailer and have them keep building them until they are correct. It's not difficult, though they sure make it seem to be nowadays. See my Ping thread in DoND.
    yeah I here you. I guess the difficult part is I ordered online through golf warehouse. Both ping and tgw have been good communicating so far. It's just frustrating that ping dropped the ball in the first play with achieving something as simple as C9 sw with only quarter inch short and recoils. I could see there being in issue of achieving like a d4 or higher sw but C9 should have been pretty simple for ping. The the 210s to look lovely tho.

Have you taken them anywhere locally and had them check the swing weights?
    yeah c6 + was confirmed. Ping said they will reswingweight them if I want to send them back in
  • vernonvernon Hi! I'm Holly! Members Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    My i210's have ES 780 Smacwraps at standard length. I requested D1 swing weight and that's what I got.

Can't imagine C9 not being achievable at minus a lousy 1/4".