Project X LZ 95 steel shaft - Callaway only?

Pleasedwith3putts ·  
Pleasedwith3puttsPleasedwith3putts  1749WRX Points: 136Members Posts: 1,749 Platinum Tees
I tried this shaft from the Callaway cart today and it felt nice. I can't find any information on the PX site about it and the info on the Callaway site is a bit sketchy. Is this a special light weight that has been made for Callaway, or is it generally available please?
Posted:

Comments

• Pleasedwith3puttsPleasedwith3putts  1749WRX Points: 136Members Posts: 1,749 Platinum Tees
    In fact just got a response from PX confirming it is a Callaway only shaft. At least this might serve as a reference point for others
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jhoppmannjhoppmann  213WRX Points: 15Members Posts: 213 Bunkers
    I believe its the stock shaft in the Epic irons. I just got a set of Rogue Pro's ordered with them.
    Posted:
    PING G400 SFT Alta CB
    TaylorMade M2 3HL - Fujikura Speeder Evolution 757 TS
    Cobra King F6 2/3 Hybrid Tensei CK Blue
    Callaway Rogue Pro Project X LZ 95 6.0
    Callaway MD3 56* & 60*
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5M
  • PoolpartyPoolparty  502WRX Points: 93Members Posts: 502 Golden Tee
    Yeah and it might be tough finding pulls too. Maybe look into the XP series?
    Posted:
    Stiff

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.