Using a Nike 3H RH head on a 4H LH shaft is

third-times-a-charm ·  
third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm  2648WRX Points: 978Members Posts: 2,648 Titanium Tees
....essentially everything backwards, except the lofts where I should just be accounting for the numbers up/down in 1 degree increments as up/down from the default loft of the clubhead?

So the left/right markings for open/closed face would be opposite, right is left and left is right?

And I assume the 'stock loft' of the head would be 19, since the adapter goes from 17-21?

Would look like this:

gdw9410-3hy.jpg

Nike Vapor Flex specs:

[img]https://www.****.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/vapor-flex-hy.png[/img]
Posted:

President of ShaftHos Anonymous

Epic Flash / Apex 19 / Apex + Pro / Epic / MD4 / Scotty . || . ATMOS TS / Kai'li / Pro 2.0 / Elevate Tour

Comments

• Hack DaddyHack Daddy  1002WRX Points: 276Members Posts: 1,002 Platinum Tees
    You are correct.

(I play all nike and flex loft).
    Posted:
    Ping G400 9.5 Aldilla Tour Blue 75g
    Adams Tight Lies Tour 3W 14.5 Aldilla Tour Blue
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW Nippon Pro Modus 105
    Nike VR 54/58 Nippon Pro Modus 105
    Rife Two Bar Center Shaft
    TP5X
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm  2648WRX Points: 978Members Posts: 2,648 Titanium Tees
    Hack Daddy wrote:

You are correct.

(I play all nike and flex loft).

Thanks - assuming that a hosel marked L is Left, and that the right/left settings are reversed was an easy one.

Am I correct that the 'stock loft' of the Vapor Flex 3H head is 19? And if the flexloft adapter is set in the middle (for a 4H) at 23 - that would be 19, and 25 would be 17?
    Posted:

Epic Flash / Apex 19 / Apex + Pro / Epic / MD4 / Scotty . || . ATMOS TS / Kai'li / Pro 2.0 / Elevate Tour

• third-times-a-charmthird-times-a-charm  2648WRX Points: 978Members Posts: 2,648 Titanium Tees
    Bump this back up, see if anyone can confirm the above.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.