Anyone game(ed) a TP_HDe?

TG_343 ·  
TG_343TG_343  340WRX Points: 66Handicap: 3Members Posts: 340
Hey guys,

Anyone currently game a TP(6 or 7)HDe or have gamed one in the past? There doesn't seem to be any substantial reviews of this shaft out there. Not sure if it was a cost issue and not many people have actually had much experience with it. I know its listed more of a mid / mid or low / mid shaft as far as launch and spin goes, just curious as to how it has actually performed in the real world. I had the original TP7HD (the white one) and really liked it. From what i remember it was very smooth but stable feeling.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Posted:
TaylorMade M5 - 10.5 deg - w/ Aldila Synergy Black 60-TX tipped 0.5 - 44.75"
Adams XTD TI - 2 hybrid (16.5 deg) - Matrix HM3 105g X
TaylorMade P790 - 3i (1 deg weak) - KBS C-Taper Lite-X (ss1)
TaylorMade P790 - 4-6: (2 deg weak) - KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
Adams MB2 - 7-PW: KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
Titleist Vokey SM4: 50 F Grind - KBS C-Taper 130x (ss1)
Callaway PM Grind 56 - bent to 55, PM Grind 60 - Dynamic Gold TI s400
Tiger NP2 Replica G.O.A.T.: - 35.5in

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.