SteelFiber i110/PX 6.0

GolfProTJ ·  
GolfProTJGolfProTJ  690WRX Points: 57Members Posts: 690 Golden Tee
Looking to see how close the flight & spin rates/feel between these shafts!

Thank you for your time,

Posted:

Comments

• mcs4mcs4 South Florida 658WRX Points: 61Handicap: 12Members Posts: 658 Golden Tee
    In terms of numbers, you might find [url="https://****.com/****-labs-does-the-shaft-matter/"]this test[/url] interesting (probably skip down to the part where they limit the result to players with driver swing speeds over 95 mph).

Personally I find my SteelFiber 110 stiffs to perform similarly to the S300s I played for years, which is also the most common steel shaft I have seen people equate to the Steelfibers. Zero adjustment time between the two shafts for me. I do not find that the Steelfibers launch noticeably higher than S300s (subject to the understanding that I am using slightly different, but reasonably similar clubheads), whereas I would expect PXs to launch slightly higher.
    Posted:
    Cobra King F7 (Kuro Kage Silver TiNi DC 60, stiff)
    Cobra AMP 4w (Comp CZ)
    Mizuno MP-H4 3 iron (Aldila Tour Green 85)
    Mizuno MP-H4 4 iron (Steelfiber 95)
    Mizuno MP-25 5-PW (Steelfiber 110)
    Ping i E1, 50 deg. (Recoil 110)
    Nike Engage 56 deg. (Recoil 95)
    Nike Engage 59 deg. (Recoil 95)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.