PRICE DROPS 06/12 !! SCOTTY PALOOZA 3.0!! 10 CUSTOM SCOTTYs !!! CIRCLE T FUTURA X, 2 NEWPORT 2s, 4 D

lowheellowheel LOWHEELMembers Posts: 6,275 ✭✭
Hey all, Im clearing out some of my scotty collection to pay for my tournament entries this summer.

As always everything is OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER so please no lowballers!!

Only paypal accepted. No trades at this time.

All my prices include shipping anywhere in North America ( Hello Canada!!) so please remember and consider this when sending me offers!!!

I pride myself in making any purchase sale or swap on here the best it can be. My feedback speaks for itself.

I answer all PMs quickly so do not hesitate to ask any questions or if you want more pics.

On to the pics!

1. LIGHTLY USED GAMER SCOTTY CAMERON CIRCLE T FUTURA X FOR TOUR USE ONLY PROTOTYPE PUTTER. WAS ORIGINALLY MADE FOR TOM LEHMAN ON THE CHAMPIONS TOUR.WAS USED FOR 4 MONTHS ON MINI TOUR. FACE BALANCED WITH 20 GRAM WEIGHTS ON TOP AND 15 GRAM WEIGHTS ON SOLE. COMES WITH ORIGINAL CIRCLE T PISTOLERO AND DOUBLE CT SHAFT BANDS. 34.5" LONG. SOLD THE CT HEADCOVER IN APRIL SO WILL INLCUDE A CUSTOM SHOP MALLET COVER FOR IT. IT HAS A INK OR GREASE STAIN ON IT FROM PREVIOUS OWNER (SEE PICS). DOESNT AFFECT ANYTHING JUST FULL DISCLOSURE. I HAVE ADJUSTED THE PRICE BECAUSE THERES NO CT COVER WITH IT. IVE TAKEN UP CLOSE PICS OF ANY IMPERFECTIONS AND HAVE PRICED IT ACCORDINGLY. IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A CT GAMER OR A RESTORATION PROJECT WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK, THIS IS FOR YOU

ASKING 1700$ 1600$ 1500$

2. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT BLUE DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 425$ 400$ 380$

3. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT LIME DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 425$ 400$ 380$

4. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT LIME DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISTOLERO GRIP WITH LIME PAINTFILL AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 425$ 400$ 380$

5. CUSTOM RARE SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA CORONADO PUTTER IN A BLACK POLYMER FINISH. BEAUTIFUL NEON LIME, NEON ORANGE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS UPGRADED 2014 15 GRAMS WEIGHTS INSTALLED WITH TRANSLUCENT LIME PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD.HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL SCOTTY CAMERON CNC GRIP WITH NEON LIME PAINTFILL AND NEW SILVER JUNK YARD DOG SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. NO [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 410$ 390$ 370$

6. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] UPGRADED JUMBO RED MATADOR CUSTOM SHOP GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 385$ 365$

7. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISATOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 385$ 365$

8. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS . [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 380$ 360$ 350$

9. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA SONOMA PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS BEEN USED FOR 15-17 ROUNDS. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH RARE WHITE CUSTOM SHOP GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. NO [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 360$ 340$ 320$

10. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON FUTURA IN A BEAUTIFUL RARE BLACK POLYMER FINISH. ONE OF A KIND. BEAUTIFUL WHITE AND NEON LIME PAINTFILL. ITS 34" LONG. COMES WITH UPGRADED NEW BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ORIGINAL HEADCOVER INCLUDED.CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD.

ASKING 340$ 320$ 300$

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,747 admin
    lowheel wrote:

Hey all, Im clearing out some of my scotty collection to pay for my tournament entries this summer.

As always everything is OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER so please no lowballers!!

Only paypal accepted. No trades at this time.

All my prices include shipping anywhere in North America ( Hello Canada!!) so please remember and consider this when sending me offers!!!

I pride myself in making any purchase sale or swap on here the best it can be. My feedback speaks for itself.

I answer all PMs quickly so do not hesitate to ask any questions or if you want more pics.

On to the pics!

1. LIGHTLY USED GAMER SCOTTY CAMERON CIRCLE T FUTURA X FOR TOUR USE ONLY PROTOTYPE PUTTER. WAS ORIGINALLY MADE FOR TOM LEHMAN ON THE CHAMPIONS TOUR.WAS USED FOR 4 MONTHS ON MINI TOUR. FACE BALANCED WITH 20 GRAM WEIGHTS ON TOP AND 15 GRAM WEIGHTS ON SOLE. COMES WITH ORIGINAL CIRCLE T PISTOLERO AND DOUBLE CT SHAFT BANDS. 34.5" LONG. SOLD THE CT HEADCOVER IN APRIL SO WILL INLCUDE A CUSTOM SHOP MALLET COVER FOR IT. IT HAS A INK OR GREASE STAIN ON IT FROM PREVIOUS OWNER (SEE PICS). DOESNT AFFECT ANYTHING JUST FULL DISCLOSURE. I HAVE ADJUSTED THE PRICE BECAUSE THERES NO CT COVER WITH IT. IVE TAKEN UP CLOSE PICS OF ANY IMPERFECTIONS AND HAVE PRICED IT ACCORDINGLY. IF YOURE LOOKING FOR A CT GAMER OR A RESTORATION PROJECT WITHOUT BREAKING THE BANK, THIS IS FOR YOU

ASKING 1700$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

2. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT BLUE DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 425$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

3. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT LIME DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

4. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A HIGH POLISH FINISH WITH CUSTOM MILLED TRANSLUCENT LIME DOTS ON FACE AND REAR HOSEL. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD IN CALIFORNIA. HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISTOLERO GRIP WITH LIME PAINTFILL AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

5. CUSTOM RARE SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA CORONADO PUTTER IN A BLACK POLYMER FINISH. BEAUTIFUL NEON LIME, NEON ORANGE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS UPGRADED 2014 15 GRAMS WEIGHTS INSTALLED WITH TRANSLUCENT LIME PAINTFILL. CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD.HAS NOT BEEN USED SINCE RESTORATION/CUSTOMIZATION. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL SCOTTY CAMERON CNC GRIP WITH NEON LIME PAINTFILL AND NEW SILVER JUNK YARD DOG SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. NO [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 410$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

6. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] UPGRADED JUMBO RED MATADOR CUSTOM SHOP GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 385$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

7. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON SELECT NEWPORT 2 PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] COMES WITH CUSTOM SHOP WHITE PISATOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 385$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

8. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA DEL MAR PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT BLUE AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS BEEN USED FOR 10-12 ROUNDS . [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH ORIGINAL BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 34" LONG. ORIGINAL [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 380$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

9. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON CALIFORNIA SONOMA PUTTER IN A BEAUTIFUL HIGH POLISH FINISH. TRANSLUCENT LIME AND WHITE PAINTFILL. HAS BEEN USED FOR 15-17 ROUNDS. [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]COMES WITH RARE WHITE CUSTOM SHOP GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ITS 35" LONG. NO [/font]HEADCOVER INCLUDED.

ASKING 360$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

10. CUSTOM SCOTTY CAMERON FUTURA IN A BEAUTIFUL RARE BLACK POLYMER FINISH. ONE OF A KIND. BEAUTIFUL WHITE AND NEON LIME PAINTFILL. ITS 34" LONG. COMES WITH UPGRADED NEW BLACK PISTOLERO GRIP AND NEW MADE TO PLAY SHAFT BAND. ORIGINAL HEADCOVER INCLUDED.CUSTOM WORK EXPERTLY DONE BY PBD.

ASKING 340$ OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • gprubesgprubes twit: @shaeggy Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    Sick sick collection my man!!
    • Taylormade M3 440 9° - Fuji Motore Tour Spec VC 6.2 S
    • Ping G400 14.5° - Alta CB 75 S
    • Taylormade P790 4-PW - KBS C-Taper 120 S
    • Honma TW737 18° - Vizard Type-Z 70 S 
    • Vanilla Wedge 50°, 55°, & 60° - KBS 610 Wedge S
    • Odyssey O-Works Black 1 Wide S w/Tour SNSR Contour Pro 140cc
  • 755755 Members Posts: 2,554 ✭✭
    ****! Would love to have one of tbose NP2s!

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 Tensei Blue 65S
    M4 3 wood Tour AD-DI 6x
    M4 5 Wood Diamana BF60X
    Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro 4-P LZ 6.0
    Vokey SM6 50,54, 60

Cleveland Huntington Beach 4

Bridgestone Tour B Xs

• jdailey03jdailey03 JD03 Members Posts: 336 ✭✭
    I just went from six to midnight 🤤
    Jeremiah 29:11
    KCCO
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 6,275 ✭✭