Lofts on the Old School Cobra Baffler Blade Iron Set?

iBanestoiBanesto Niclas FasthMembers Posts: 4,464 ✭✭
https://valueguide.p.../baffler-blade/

Does anyone know the lofts of these iron set especially for the PW and SW?

If not, anyone know the lofts for the Baffler Blade II irons?

https://valueguide.p...ffler-blade-ii/

Comments

• NRJyzrNRJyzr Allez Allez Allez Minnesota, USAMembers Posts: 6,361 ✭✭
    Baffler Blade II irons are listed in the Maltby's MPF ratings. In there, they list the loft of the 5i they tested at 26*

That said, I'm not sure i would take that as gospel, they have a few such lofts listed considerably different than known specs. Which may be nothing more than them testing a club that had been bent different from specs. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    The Ever Changing Bag!

Driver: Cobra King LTD, ProtoPype 80x or RIP 80x, 43.5" -or- SuperDeep 9.5*, ProtoPype 80x or NV85x, 43.5"
    3w: Cobra King LTD, Motore F1 85 X, 42.5"
    2h:  TM Stage 2 Tour, Nv105 stiff -or- 1 iron: Maxfli Revolution, DGS400
    2-PW, Golden Ram Tour Grind, Dynamic S
    SW: Ram Tour Grind Feel Matched 58*, DGS
    Putter: Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34.5", PP58 midsize grip
    (Cleveland Huntington Beach #1 35" -or- Mizuno TPM-2, 35" as backups)
    Balls: in no particular order... Wilson Staff FG Tour, Duo Urethane, or 50 Elite, Srixon ZStar/ZStar XV, Snell MTB Black... will trot out Maxfli HT-100 or Elite 90 from time to time
    Shoes by True Linkswear
  • iBanestoiBanesto Niclas Fasth Members Posts: 4,464 ✭✭
    NRJyzr wrote:

Baffler Blade II irons are listed in the Maltby's MPF ratings. In there, they list the loft of the 5i they tested at 26*

That said, I'm not sure i would take that as gospel, they have a few such lofts listed considerably different than known specs. Which may be nothing more than them testing a club that had been bent different from specs. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

That is a very strong 5 iron for the era.