Been Awhile....Goodwill Scores

pymmdcppymmdcp Members Posts: 262
Well, we moved into a house with more space that will allow me to actually keep what I find. I’ve missed interacting with this group and wanted to show some of what I found the last few months.



Titleist 975D 7.5* driver with Proforce stiff Shaft (I’m sure this will help my hook) $4

Titleist 975F 13.5* 3 Wood with Ultralite stiff Shaft $4

Hogan Apex II 2 Iron $2

Hogan Series 56 3 Wood Apex 3 Shaft

Hogan Apex PC Irons (4,5,6,8,9,E) $1 each!!!!

2 Cleveland Wedges that are near perfect. $3 each. (May not be conforming but whatever)



The awesome thing is that all but two of the Apex PC irons have brand new golf pride grips on them. So, I just need to find a 7 iron and get matching grips and they’re good to go. Maybe do a little paint fill as well. I forgot how much I enjoyed this.



Happy hunting.





Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

  • dcopp7dcopp7 Members Posts: 987 ✭✭
    There is already a few threads for these types of posts. Please close this and post in those.
    Callaway 3deep 14.5* 3 wood

    Cobra MAX 16.5* 3 wood

    Synchron Vespa 19* hybrid

    Dynacraft Prophet CB flexface 5i-PW

    Acer XB 52* & 58* wedges

    OLD Northwestern heel shaft putter
  • pymmdcppymmdcp Members Posts: 262
    dcopp7 wrote:


    There is already a few threads for these types of posts. Please close this and post in those.




    Tried to post elsewhere and delete. Don't see an option. I will keep that in mind for the future.
  • birly-shirlybirly-shirly Members Posts: 3,247 ✭✭
    dcopp7 wrote:


    There is already a few threads for these types of posts. Please close this and post in those.




    Relax. If this place was going to be that tightly marshalled, then the first thing to go would be posts trying to sell gear or pump ebay auctions. Just sayin’
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,396 ✭✭
    dcopp7 wrote:


    There is already a few threads for these types of posts. Please close this and post in those.
    Aw **** let him post where he wants to--- Like Birly says relax---- It caught my eye right off
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,396 ✭✭
    edited Jun 9, 2018 #6
    Nice finds man. Made my back hurt thinking about trying to get that driver airborne with that loft and shaft. But maybe you are younger and swing faster and with more authority than I do any more. OHHHH but back in the day
    !!! And conforming wedges no one over here gives two rips about that!! Play what you want and BTW the irons are probably non conforming either only because they have not been submitted and approved but like I said no one in this section of WRX gives two hoots play what you darn well please--- because we darn sure do!!!
  • TimVTimV Members Posts: 1,484 ✭✭
    BIG STU wrote:


    Nice finds man. Made my back hurt thinking about trying to get that driver airborne with that loft and shaft. But maybe you are younger and swing faster and with more authority than I do any more. OHHHH but back in the day
    !!! And conforming wedges no one over here gives two rips about that!! Play what you want and BTW the irons are probably non conforming either only because they have not been submitted and approved but like I said no one in this section of WRX gives two hoots play what you darn well please--- because we darn sure do!!!






    When the Founding Fathers of both the 'Outlaw Golf Association' and the 'Jolly Roger Golf Association' both approve you can rest assured that you are playing acceptable equipment. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    All Forged, all the time.
    The Sets that see regular playing time...
    67 Spalding Top-Flite Professional, Cleveland Classic Persimmon Driver, 3 & 4 Spalding Top-Flite Persimmon Woods, TPM Putter.
    71 Wilson Staff Button Backs, Wilson System 3000 Persimmon Driver, 3 & 5 Woods, Wilson Sam Snead Pay-Off Putter.
    95 Snake Eyes S&W Forged, Snake Eyes 600T Driver, Viper MS 18* & 21* Woods, 252 & 258 Vokeys, Golfsmith Zero Friction Putter.
    2015 Wilson Staff FG Tour F5, TaylorMade Superfast Driver, 16.5* Fairway, & 21* Hybrid, Harmonized SW & LW, Tour Edge Feel2 Putter.
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,396 ✭✭
    TimV wrote:

    BIG STU wrote:


    Nice finds man. Made my back hurt thinking about trying to get that driver airborne with that loft and shaft. But maybe you are younger and swing faster and with more authority than I do any more. OHHHH but back in the day
    !!! And conforming wedges no one over here gives two rips about that!! Play what you want and BTW the irons are probably non conforming either only because they have not been submitted and approved but like I said no one in this section of WRX gives two hoots play what you darn well please--- because we darn sure do!!!






    When the Founding Fathers of both the 'Outlaw Golf Association' and the 'Jolly Roger Golf Association' both approve you can rest assured that you are playing acceptable equipment. image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
    I guess we call that co sanctioned--- There is only one rule different in both "organizations" I think--- Jolly Roger you gotta get the tat---- OGA if you want a tat that is fine if you have existing ones that is fine or if you don't have any and do not want one that is fine too----
Sign In or Register to comment.