Has anyone ever played in an Adams Tour Event?

Gilbertc13Gilbertc13 Mizuno StaffPosts: 153 ✭✭
I’m thinking of registering for an event. My games ready, just don’t know what to expect. I played golf in college and have played some amateur events as well. Anyone?

Comments

• BNGLBNGL Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    Gilbertc13 wrote:
    I’m thinking of registering for an event. My games ready, just don’t know what to expect. I played golf in college and have played some amateur events as well. Anyone?

Yes. They’re well run, most importantly check didn’t bounce. Expect a lot of decent players.
  • Gilbertc13Gilbertc13 Mizuno Staff Posts: 153 ✭✭
    Y’all walked right? With or without caddies?
  • BNGLBNGL Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

I had a caddie my brother looped for me, this was years ago but I remember walking (this was years ago, you used to get a check for teeing up Adams clubs or wearing Adams logos not sure f you still do or not).
  • lowheellowheel LOWHEEL Members Posts: 6,008 ✭✭
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

If youre wondering if theyll fold with your money, they wont.My friend played in their winter series events and it was well organized and pretty high caliber.You can gain alot of experience if thats your goal
  • Gilbertc13Gilbertc13 Mizuno Staff Posts: 153 ✭✭
    lowheel wrote:
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

If youre wondering if theyll fold with your money, they wont.My friend played in their winter series events and it was well organized and pretty high caliber.You can gain alot of experience if thats your goal

Really just wondering about the experience. I can’t wait for the one to come around in lufkin
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

lowheel wrote:
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

Really just wondering about the experience. I can’t wait for the one to come around in lufkin

Its a Mini tour thats well run. its fair pricing and youll feel the pressures of pro golf.Lots of great venues. If playing pro golf under tournament pressure is your goal this is a good first step
    Gilbertc13 wrote:

Most have caddies but some walked.
  • not sure about the Adams (defunct golf co) connection going forward .......... but the players on the canadian tour speak pretty glowingly of Adams tour. big reason canadian tour does better than Adams is it has the web.com exemptions for the top finishers. Adams works geographically for so many US players too