WITB - 100% Titleist, 3 Years in the Making

Hey GolfWRX world! It’s been over five years since I’ve done a WITB and now that I’ve finally got the bag where I want it (and because it’s been poring rain all weekend), it’s time to do a new one!

Driver: Titleist 915D2, 9.5* | Diamana Blue shaft, stiff flex | Standard length and D3 Surefit setting

3 Wood: Titleist 915F, 15* | Diamana Blue shaft, stiff flex | Standard length and D2 Surefit setting

Hybrid: Titleist 816H2, 19* | Fujikura Motore Speeder shaft, stiff flex | Standard length and A2 Surefit setting

Irons: Titleist 718AP3, 4-PW | True Temper AMT shaft, R-300 flex | Standard loft, lie and length

Wedges:

Titleist SM7, 48* loft, 10* bounce | True Temper AMT shaft, R-300 flex | Standard loft, lie and length

Titleist SM6, 56*, 10* bounce | True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, wedge flex | Standard loft, lie and length

Titleist SM6, 60* loft, 8* bounce | True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, wedge flex | Standard loft, lie and length

Putter: Scotty Cameron 2016 Select, Newport 2 Notchback | 10g weight in toe and heel | Standard loft, lie and length | Super Stroke Slim 3.0 grip, black and white color

Bag: Titleist Players 4

Glove: Footjoy Weathersof

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Grips: Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound | Standard size and tape | Black and yellow color (of course for my favorite team - the Pittsburgh Steelers! I bleed black and gold in all aspects of life!)

Side note on the AP3’s - if you’re looking for an easy to hit iron, these are worth a shot! I came from the 710CB’s and I struggled on a few longer carries at my home course. So I decided to gain some length and forgiveness but found they are still extremely workable! It left a huge gap in my wedges when all was said and done so I added the 48* SM7 for my all purpose wedge. I have never hit a wedge that felt so comfortable! From full swings to choke down/half swing shots, the feedback it offers is unmatchable!

May you find fairways and the bottom of the cup in golf and in life!

Comments

• Spooky67Spooky67 Members Posts: 1,340 ✭✭
    That’s a sweet bag.
  • Dill PicklesonDill Pickleson Go Celts Members Posts: 3,815 ✭✭
    Great bag, those irons look great.
    Ping G400 Max 9* Hzrdus Yellow 75x
    Titleist 906F2 15* Proforce V2 85x
    TaylorMade M3 17* Tensei Blue 80x
    Ping iblade 3-PW x100
    Vokey SM7 52* & 58* s200
    TaylorMade TP Black Copper Juno
    Vessel Cart Bag
  • beluga99beluga99 I can't avenge my partner's death with this pea shooter Members Posts: 908 ✭✭
    I like it. Sweet head covers to boot.
    G400
    917 F2
    Anser 18 + 23
    Fli-Hi
    919T 6-P
    SM7 52F 56F 60D
    Odyssey
  • AprovenzAprovenz Madison, WIClubWRX Posts: 92 ClubWRX
    Awesome bag. Couldn't agree more about the AP3's. Very forgiving. long, and workable. I also added a 48 to work with the huge gap dealing with a 43* PW. Hope you go low this summer man!
    </Aprovenz>