What to expect from FJ Customer Service?

TheShaunTheShaun Members Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
I just emailed FJ to let them know of a clean split that showed up on the outside of my right Freestyle. I bought them at the end of last season and with rotating pairs, I have less than 10 walking rounds on them. You can see where the same split is about to start on the inside of the same shoe. Left foot is perfectly fine.

Just wondering what I can expect to hear back from them?

Comments

• RangerVRangerV My ProV’s are frozen Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    They’ve always been great when I have called. Split the side on an Icon after almost 2 years and they replaced them without any issues. It helps to have the original receipt or some kind of proof of purchase.
    TM M3 w/ Diamana Whiteboard 73X
    TM M2 Tour 3HL w/ Diamana Blueboard 83X
    Mizuno Mp FliHi Cut Muscle w/ GD Tour AD 95X
    Mizuno Mp59 w/ TI DG X100
    Titleist Vokey SM7 Brushed Steel 50/55/60 w/ TI DG S400
    Ping Vault 2.0 Stealth Anser
  • MSUIRONDAWGSMSUIRONDAWGS Members Posts: 748 ✭✭
    Their cus serv is THE best! You should not have any problems.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Members Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    I got a response this morning asking where they were purchased and if I could send them pics. I've done so now. We'll see what happens. If they replace these, I will be an FJ lifer considering I have no proof of purchase to show them.
  • payerasjlpayerasjl Members Posts: 741 ✭✭
    you should expect a brand new pair and great service. Recently had some issues with 2 pairs of FJs and received replacements. all within 7 days probably.
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • BYKBYK Members Posts: 1,659 ✭✭
    FJ has been so great to work with in the past when I had a waterproofing issue

one of the best customer service departments out there.

They will take care of you
    Yadi for President
  • GTgolfGTgolf Members Posts: 518 ✭✭
    I’ve sent 6-7 shirts back over the years due to sun damage.

They reply and send new styles in a timely manner.
  • payerasjlpayerasjl Members Posts: 741 ✭✭
    GTgolf wrote:

I've sent 6-7 shirts back over the years due to sun damage.

They reply and send new styles in a timely manner.

sun damage? whats that? how does ones shirt get sun damage?
    CLO-MIA-DCA-BOG
    Get scratch or die trying
  • TheShaunTheShaun Members Posts: 1,135 ✭✭
    they came back and told me I was SOL because I did not have the receipt. Glad I bought them on clearance. Guess I'll just super glue the rip and hope for the best
  • TapIn4DblTapIn4Dbl Member Members Posts: 230 ✭✭
    Wow, that's shocking. I sent a pair of DNA Helix in at the end of last year with no proof of purchase. They sent me a brand new pair. Sorry to hear they didn't take care of you. They are usually pretty good.
    TapIn4Dbl wrote:

Wow, that's shocking. I sent a pair of DNA Helix in at the end of last year with no proof of purchase. They sent me a brand new pair. Sorry to hear they didn't take care of you. They are usually pretty good.

Completely agree and I hate that OP. I've never heard anything but fantastic things about their service. I've experienced it and its always been awesome.
  • hlcahlca Members Posts: 486 ✭✭
    I emailed once and never got a response.
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter
    I noticed that you guys have been emailing them. Not that it should make a difference, but you may want to call them. The instances I got fantastic service from them, I had always called. Never know man, it might help
  • Mtngolfer1Mtngolfer1 Lefty Boomers Posts: 1,688 ✭✭
    FJ has never denied quality claim I have had. I agree with the post above call and walk them through the issue. As long as they were purchased at a regular FJ retailer you should have no issues. Receipt no receipt. Best Customer Service in the Business.
  • Adbeach321Adbeach321 Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Just had a great experience with them. Had moisture come through on a pair of dna 2.0 and just received a brand new pair of helix. The entire process was awesome.
  • cristphotocristphoto Members Posts: 3,339 ✭✭
    I’ve been wearing only Footjoy shoes for the past 25 years and have only had two complaints and both were settled in my favor. As previously stated I phoned Footjoy, they gave me a return authorizon number so I sent the shoes back and I had replacement shoes sent to me within two weeks. Someone told me there was a manufacture date code in the shoe so Footboy can tell if they are within the warranty period. A receipt might only be necessary when you buy from a retailer with slow turnover (pro shop for example) so the product maybe near expiration date before it’s even sold.
  • Scooter McGavineScooter McGavine Members Posts: 289 ✭✭
    Hard to believe that's what they told you. I had a pair of first generation Freestyles and the plastic area around the toe started to come up and dirt got in making them look gross but they were still fully functional and waterproof. They asked me to send them in to take a look, and then two weeks later I received a brand new pain of the second generation Freestyles with no charge and no questions asked. Been a FJ customer as a result ever since. I'd give their customer service line a call instead of going through email. I bet they still take care of you.
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,901 ✭✭
    Only ever had one issue with a pair of FJ shoes when the inside ripped on the heel and ended up cutting my heel to bits. FootJoy replaced them with no questions asked and I even got a letter along with the new shoes apologising for the issue.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08 & 54.10
    Titlesist Vokey SM7 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x 2019
  • hlcahlca Members Posts: 486 ✭✭
    I emailed them once and never heard a peep.
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter