Garmin S20

Anyone know if a guy can pick which hole on a course you start on and how?

Last year my course opened a new 9 and I can’t seem to find it on the watch?

Any info would be great thanks
[font=times new roman,times,serif]2016 Taylormade M1 Purple Oban / Srixon 565 (in and out)
TEE EX10 4 wood
Srixon H65 Hybrid
Srixon U65 3,4 Irons
Srixon 565 Irons
Ping Glide Stealth wedges 50,54,58
Evnroll ER2
[/font]

Comments

• Stuart_GStuart_G New HampshireMembers Posts: 22,868 ✭✭
    edited Jun 18, 2018 #2
    I don't have a s20 but all the garmin's allow you to manually change the hole you are on.

However, If it's a part of the course that is that new, the new holes might not be in the course database yet. If that's the case, I would contact Garmin and make a request that they be added. I believe it's done by satallite - so might not take that long.
  • halliedoghalliedog Members Posts: 2,289 ✭✭
    Stuart G. wrote:

I don't have a s20 but all the garmin's allow you to manually change the hole you are on.

However, If it's a part of the course that is that new, the new holes might not be in the course database yet. If that's the case, I would contact Garmin and make a request that they be added. I believe it's done by satallite - so might not take that long.

^^^^ +1

I have an S20 and you can start on any hole you want, and adjust from hole to hole if you end up "jumping around" when playing alone - just use the "Up" and "Down" buttons on the left side of watch. I play 2 different courses that each have a par 3 with 2 greens and you can only get yardages to the lower green on each - only limitation I've found with the S20.
    WITB:
    Mizuno GT/ST-180 Dr w/ EvenFlow White 6.0 75
    Mizuno GT-180 3wd w/ Tensei CK White 75
    TM UDI 1, 3 w/ KBS C-Taper Lite S
    TM P770 4-PW w/ TT Tour Concept Satin
    TM Milled Grind 52* LB and 58* SB
    Odyssey O-Works 7S Tank