Free Lamkin Grip

Comments

• Ajax2017Dj2004Ajax2017Dj2004 LA FLAMA BLANCA Banned Posts: 91
    sonor seems to be very flimsy, and not like any other grip ive ever used. oh well it's free, not sure i want to try it out on a driver tho. going to install my wifes and see what she thinks, but i may not even use it
    d:Taylormade
    fw:Taylormade
    i:Ping
    w:Callaway
    p:Odyssey
  • Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Posts: 361 ✭✭
    I received mine in a plain envelope (fine by me) but without enough postage $2.08 short (which is not fine by me). My mother was babysitting and paid the postal worker because she didn't know what it was. Disappointed by this and will probably contact Lamkin to let them know to be careful of this issue. I've had such positive experiences with Lamkin in the past that it's not going to change my view of them but still worth noting for them. Haven't had a chance to install and test yet (I got a TS1).
  • DeezzDeezz Members Posts: 74
    Olde maroon, ouch ! I’ve always been happy with lamkin myself but that’s not right. I wonder if they had some fine print somewhere I missed on this situation. What’s your general location if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t received mine yet and I assume this was a case of bad luck. We’ll see.
  • Damenace613Damenace613 Sunny San DiegoClubWRX Posts: 608 ClubWRX

I received mine in a plain envelope (fine by me) but without enough postage $2.08 short (which is not fine by me). My mother was babysitting and paid the postal worker because she didn't know what it was. Disappointed by this and will probably contact Lamkin to let them know to be careful of this issue. I've had such positive experiences with Lamkin in the past that it's not going to change my view of them but still worth noting for them. Haven't had a chance to install and test yet (I got a TS1).

Bummer! Hopefully they acknowledge their errors and try to make amends.
    TaylorMade M2 2016 Fujikura Ventus (Testing)
    TaylorMade M1 2017 3HL
    Cobra F6 Baffler
    TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
    TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 54*
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60*
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

• bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers Posts: 3,223 ✭✭

I'll be interested to see what they say back to you. Update back here.
    Callaway X-Hot 3 Deep 14.5*
    Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid 19*
    Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid 22*
    Maltby DBM 4-PW w. PX LZ 6.0
    Taylormade Milled Grind 52* (bent to 50)
    Taylormade Milled Grind 58*
    Taylormade TP Mullen
    Callaway Hex Tour Soft
  • Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Posts: 361 ✭✭
    Deezz wrote:

Olde maroon, ouch ! I’ve always been happy with lamkin myself but that’s not right. I wonder if they had some fine print somewhere I missed on this situation. What’s your general location if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t received mine yet and I assume this was a case of bad luck. We’ll see.

I'm in Wisconsin. I've truly had such good experiences with Lamkin that I'm not really bothered by this. I'll let them know, but I don't plan to ask for compensation or anything. It's a couple bucks and they've always been top notch in my book. Just something that slipped dthrough the cracks. I was just curious if anyone else had a similar experience, but I'm glad not to hear that.
  • BiggErnBiggErn Members Posts: 2,163 ✭✭
    Not to hijack but I wonder if they will offer any deals for the 4th
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,518 ✭✭
    Anybody else's still not show up yet?
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

Toulon Atlanta
  • gunslinger646gunslinger646 Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Haven’t got mine yet.... signed up for one as soon as I saw it posted here on golfwrx
  • DeezzDeezz Members Posts: 74
    Didn’t get mine
  • hlcahlca Members Posts: 485 ✭✭
    I got mine yesterday.
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter
  • cjaxuncjaxun Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    My daughter who signed up a week after me has received hers and I have not yet received
  • dennis4190dennis4190 Louisville,KyMembers Posts: 557 ✭✭
    I signed up shortly after the notice on here and I haven’t received one yet
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,270 ✭✭
    Yes!
  • Ping ZingsPing Zings Posts: 829 ✭✭
    I got mine.
  • blueheaven13blueheaven13 Posts: 79 ✭✭
    I have received mine as well.
  • jefftomahawkjefftomahawk Members Posts: 985 ✭✭
    Got mine in the mail Saturday, the ts1 grip is really pretty good.
  • Stephen1125Stephen1125 Members Posts: 414 ✭✭
    Got the sonar last week. I put it on my driver and so far I really like it. At first I didn't like how soft it was but halfway through my round I started hating how hard my MCC +4s we're. I'll try it on a wedge soon but so far I'm very happy with it.

It was never a grip I would have considered had I not been able to try it.
  • dennis4190dennis4190 Louisville,KyMembers Posts: 557 ✭✭
    Got mine today
  • NCLancerNCLancer from Northern New York to The Triangle Members Posts: 191 ✭✭
    White Lamkin envelope in the mail today! I'm a wrap-style grip guy so the Sonar isn't really for me but my wife seemed to take a shine to it so if she's happy, I'm happy!
  • Belmont148Belmont148 Members Posts: 1,487 ✭✭
    Got my 3 in the mail today.
    Current Bag:

G400 SFT 10* Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60TS
    F8+ 4W- HZRDUS Black 75 Stiff
    Ping G25 3H and 4H Stock R Flex
    Ping I200 5-UW Project X LZ 5.5
    Glide Stealth 54SS and 58ES Project X LZ 5.5
    Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2
  • harmoor72harmoor72 Members Posts: 130 ✭✭
    Got mine in the mail today as well!!!
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: [/font]taylormade-small.jpg SLDR C 12*
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wood: [/font]callaway-small.jpg [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FT-i Squareway 18*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrids: [/font]ping-small.jpg [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]K15 4H/23* 5H/27*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: [/font]ulAVttu.png [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]King [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F7 One-Length 6-9[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: [/font]default_cleveland-small.jpg [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Niblicks P/42*, D/49*, S/56* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]callaway-small.jpg [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sure Out Lob/58*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: [/font]titelist-small.jpg ZSoHrb9.png [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Studio Select Squareback No.1[/font]
  • sramp17sramp17 Members Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Mine came in yesterday’s mail. Originally ordered 6/28

Not bad for free. I got a TS1 and like how it feels. Currently I use mcc plus 4 midsize grips. These may go on next go around
  • wkuo3wkuo3 RELEASE Members Posts: 3,794 ClubWRX
    Received my TS1 last week. Will put it on a driver next week to see if the statement of the "finger print" technology is as claimed.

Thanks, Lamkin !
  • byflow2byflow2 Members Posts: 130 ✭✭
    got mine a couple days back!
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Fly Z 9.5 Stock Stiff Shaft[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway XR 15* Project X 6.0 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Utility 18* Aldia rouge 65g S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Srixon 565 4,5 - Srixon 6-PW Dynamic Gold AMT S300[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 52* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 60*[/font]
    Bettinardi [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Queen Bee #9[/font]
  • alexdubalexdub Face sends it, path bends it UtahMembers Posts: 1,058 ✭✭
    I got a midsize Sonar and put in on a Ping G 3 wood. Performance is great -- I love the tackiness and the feel. It's softer than the uTX grips, and more firm than the Winn Dri-Tacs. I'm not sure I would like it as an iron grip, but for woods it feels just like it should.
    Clubs: Callaway XR16 Pro 9.0* •• Ping G 14.5* •• Scratch EZ1 3-PW •• Ping Glide 52* 56* 60* •• Ping WRX Scottsdale BeNi
    Shafts: Fujikura ATMOS Black 7X •• Project X Blue 8B4 •• KBS C Taper 125
    Balls: TP5 •• Srixon Z Star XV •• Pro V1
  • Willie SmithWillie Smith Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Got mine the other day. Sonar in midsize. Havent put it on a club yet.
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,518 ✭✭
    Yep, seems they came this week. Cool grips!
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

Toulon Atlanta
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle Members Posts: 2,666 ✭✭
    Got a TS1 today, seems very nice.
    PING i20 10.5°
    Adams a7 19°
    PING G25 23°
    Nike VR Forged Pro Combo 5-P
    Titleist SM6 52.08F, 58.08M
    TP Copper Soto

• stevemacstevemac Members Posts: 537 ✭✭
    Received the TS1 and put on my driver. Lamkin is continuing to up their game. Really nice grip that to me mixes some of the positives of the Z5 with a firmer feel. Looks like I may be putting them on all of my clubs. Love the Maroon-Gig Em!