GIVEAWAY: Vokey SM8 60* Wedge- ENTER HERE, PING Heppler Anser 2 Putter- ENTER HERE.

Free Lamkin Grip

Comments

• Ajax2017Dj2004Ajax2017Dj2004 LA FLAMA BLANCA Banned  91WRX Points: 0Handicap: 19Posts: 91
    sonor seems to be very flimsy, and not like any other grip ive ever used. oh well it's free, not sure i want to try it out on a driver tho. going to install my wifes and see what she thinks, but i may not even use it
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Members  643WRX Points: 284Handicap: PoorPosts: 643 Golden Tee
    I received mine in a plain envelope (fine by me) but without enough postage $2.08 short (which is not fine by me). My mother was babysitting and paid the postal worker because she didn't know what it was. Disappointed by this and will probably contact Lamkin to let them know to be careful of this issue. I've had such positive experiences with Lamkin in the past that it's not going to change my view of them but still worth noting for them. Haven't had a chance to install and test yet (I got a TS1).
    Posted:
  • DeezzDeezz Members  74WRX Points: 0Posts: 74
    Olde maroon, ouch ! I’ve always been happy with lamkin myself but that’s not right. I wonder if they had some fine print somewhere I missed on this situation. What’s your general location if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t received mine yet and I assume this was a case of bad luck. We’ll see.
    Posted:
  • Damenace613Damenace613 Sunny San DiegoClubWRX  650WRX Points: 90Posts: 650 ClubWRX
    <br />
    I received mine in a plain envelope (fine by me) but without enough postage $2.08 short (which is not fine by me). My mother was babysitting and paid the postal worker because she didn't know what it was. Disappointed by this and will probably contact Lamkin to let them know to be careful of this issue. I've had such positive experiences with Lamkin in the past that it's not going to change my view of them but still worth noting for them. Haven't had a chance to install and test yet (I got a TS1).<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Bummer! Hopefully they acknowledge their errors and try to make amends.
    Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S
    Callaway Epic 4 Wood
    Cobra F6 Baffler
    TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
    TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
    Callaway MD4 54*
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 58*
    Evnroll ER5 Black
  • bigmoneypbigmoneyp MichiganMembers  3496WRX Points: 278Posts: 3,496 Titanium Tees
    <br />
    I received mine in a plain envelope (fine by me) but without enough postage $2.08 short (which is not fine by me). My mother was babysitting and paid the postal worker because she didn't know what it was. Disappointed by this and will probably contact Lamkin to let them know to be careful of this issue. I've had such positive experiences with Lamkin in the past that it's not going to change my view of them but still worth noting for them. Haven't had a chance to install and test yet (I got a TS1).<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'll be interested to see what they say back to you. Update back here.
    Posted:
  • Olde MaroonOlde Maroon Playing your old gear Members  643WRX Points: 284Handicap: PoorPosts: 643 Golden Tee
    Deezz wrote:
    <br />
    Olde maroon, ouch ! I’ve always been happy with lamkin myself but that’s not right. I wonder if they had some fine print somewhere I missed on this situation. What’s your general location if you don’t mind me asking? I haven’t received mine yet and I assume this was a case of bad luck. We’ll see.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I'm in Wisconsin. I've truly had such good experiences with Lamkin that I'm not really bothered by this. I'll let them know, but I don't plan to ask for compensation or anything. It's a couple bucks and they've always been top notch in my book. Just something that slipped dthrough the cracks. I was just curious if anyone else had a similar experience, but I'm glad not to hear that.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • BiggErnBiggErn Members  2913WRX Points: 785Posts: 2,913 Titanium Tees
    Not to hijack but I wonder if they will offer any deals for the 4th
    Posted:
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers  5809WRX Points: 394Posts: 5,809 Titanium Tees
    Anybody else's still not show up yet?
    Posted:
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with TS Speeder 7.2
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Ping G400 with TS Speeder 9.8
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper
    Toulon Atlanta
  • gunslinger646gunslinger646 Members  201WRX Points: 79Handicap: 8Posts: 201 Fairways
    Haven’t got mine yet.... signed up for one as soon as I saw it posted here on golfwrx
    Posted:
  • DeezzDeezz Members  74WRX Points: 0Posts: 74
    Didn’t get mine
    Posted:
  • hlcahlca Members  494WRX Points: 53Posts: 494 Greens
    I got mine yesterday.
    Posted:
    Callaway X2 Hot driver 10.5* w/ Proforce V2 stiff shaft
    TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 3W 15* w/ stock shaft
    TaylorMade Jetspeed 3H 19* w/ stock shaft
    Callaway X2 Hot 5-AW w/ Nippon NS Pro 950 stiff shaft
    Callaway MD4 S-Grind 54* 58* w/ stock shaft
    Nike Method MOD 60 putter

Advertisement
  • cjaxuncjaxun Members  97WRX Points: 62Posts: 97 Fairways
    My daughter who signed up a week after me has received hers and I have not yet received
    Posted:
  • dennis4190dennis4190 Louisville,KyMembers  585WRX Points: 117Handicap: 4.0Posts: 585 Golden Tee
    I signed up shortly after the notice on here and I haven’t received one yet
    Posted:
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members  6405WRX Points: 363Posts: 6,405 Titanium Tees
    Yes!
    Posted:

X________________________________
    Sign Here

• Ping ZingsPing Zings Members  845WRX Points: 85Posts: 845 Golden Tee
    I got mine.
    Posted:
  • blueheaven13blueheaven13 Members  83WRX Points: 23Posts: 83 Fairways
    I have received mine as well.
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • jefftomahawkjefftomahawk Members  1056WRX Points: 102Posts: 1,056 Platinum Tees
    Got mine in the mail Saturday, the ts1 grip is really pretty good.
    Posted:
  • Stephen1125Stephen1125 Members  444WRX Points: 72Handicap: 7Posts: 444 Greens
    Got the sonar last week. I put it on my driver and so far I really like it. At first I didn't like how soft it was but halfway through my round I started hating how hard my MCC +4s we're. I'll try it on a wedge soon but so far I'm very happy with it. <br />
    It was never a grip I would have considered had I not been able to try it.
    Posted:

Driver: Taylormade M5 tour 9* Tour AD IZ 6x

3 Wood: Cobra F7 ventus blue 7x

Hybrid: Mizuno JPX850

Irons: 4-PW Nike VR Forged Pro Combo +1.5"

Wedges: Vokey SM6 51*, 55*, 59*

Putter: Machine M10 Adjuster/Taylormade Spider Tour

• dennis4190dennis4190 Louisville,KyMembers  585WRX Points: 117Handicap: 4.0Posts: 585 Golden Tee
    Got mine today
    Posted:
  • NCLancerNCLancer was Northern NY now The NC Triangle Members  314WRX Points: 190Posts: 314 Greens
    White Lamkin envelope in the mail today! I'm a wrap-style grip guy so the Sonar isn't really for me but my wife seemed to take a shine to it so if she's happy, I'm happy!
    Posted:
  • Belmont148Belmont148 Members  1508WRX Points: 92Posts: 1,508 Platinum Tees
    Got my 3 in the mail today.
    Posted:
    Current Bag:

G400 SFT 10* Aldila Rogue 125 Silver 60TS
    F8+ 4W- HZRDUS Black 75 Stiff
    Ping G25 3H and 4H Stock R Flex
    Ping I200 5-UW Project X LZ 5.5
    Glide Stealth 54SS and 58ES Project X LZ 5.5
    Scotty Studio Stainless Newport 2

Advertisement
  • harmoor72harmoor72 Members  130WRX Points: 20Posts: 130 Fairways
    Got mine in the mail today as well!!!
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: [/font]taylormade-small.jpg SLDR C 12*
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wood: [/font]callaway-small.jpg[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]FT-i Squareway 18*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrids: [/font]ping-small.jpg[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]K15 4H/23* 5H/27*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: [/font]ulAVttu.png[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]King [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]F7 One-Length 6-9[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: [/font]default_cleveland-small.jpg[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Niblicks P/42*, D/49*, S/56* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font]callaway-small.jpg[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sure Out Lob/58*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: [/font]titelist-small.jpgZSoHrb9.png[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Studio Select Squareback No.1[/font]
  • sramp17sramp17 Members  84WRX Points: 27Posts: 84 Fairways
    Mine came in yesterday’s mail. Originally ordered 6/28<br />
    <br />
    Not bad for free. I got a TS1 and like how it feels. Currently I use mcc plus 4 midsize grips. These may go on next go around
    Posted:
  • wkuo3wkuo3 RELEASE Members  4370WRX Points: 386Posts: 4,370 Titanium Tees
    Received my TS1 last week. Will put it on a driver next week to see if the statement of the "finger print" technology is as claimed.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks, Lamkin !
    Posted:
  • byflow2byflow2 Members  132WRX Points: 39Handicap: 8.9Posts: 132 Fairways
    got mine a couple days back!
    Posted:
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Fly Z 9.5 Stock Stiff Shaft[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Callaway XR 15* Project X 6.0 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cobra Utility 18* Aldia rouge 65g S[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Srixon 565 4,5 - Srixon 6-PW Dynamic Gold AMT S300[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 52* [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 56*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cleveland RTX2.0 60*[/font]
    Bettinardi [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Queen Bee #9[/font]
  • alexdubalexdub Don't check out of your hotel Rocco UtahMembers  1157WRX Points: 183Posts: 1,157 Platinum Tees
    I got a midsize Sonar and put in on a Ping G 3 wood. Performance is great -- I love the tackiness and the feel. It's softer than the uTX grips, and more firm than the Winn Dri-Tacs. I'm not sure I would like it as an iron grip, but for woods it feels just like it should.
    Posted:
    Clubs: Ping G400 Max • Ping i25 5w • Ping i25 4-U • Ping Tour W 54* & 60* • Ping WRX Milled Anser 0
    Shafts: Fuji ATMOS Black 6X • Fuji ATMOS Black 8TX • Nippon Modus 120X
    Balls: Titleist Pro V1 • Srixon Z Star XV

Advertisement
  • Willie SmithWillie Smith Members  30WRX Points: 40Posts: 30 Bunkers
    Got mine the other day. Sonar in midsize. Havent put it on a club yet.
    Posted:
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers  5809WRX Points: 394Posts: 5,809 Titanium Tees
    Yep, seems they came this week. Cool grips!
    Posted:
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with TS Speeder 7.2
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Ping G400 with TS Speeder 9.8
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper
    Toulon Atlanta
  • brew4eaglebrew4eagle VAMembers  3725WRX Points: 709Handicap: 8.2Posts: 3,725 Titanium Tees
    Got a TS1 today, seems very nice.
    Posted:

PING Hoofer Lite

PING i20 10.5*

Adams a7 19*

(PING G25 23* 4h)

Titleist 718 AP2 4-P

Titleist SM7 52.08F, 58.08M

PING BeCu Scottsdale Anser

Advertisement
  • stevemacstevemac Members  545WRX Points: 75Handicap: 4Posts: 545 Golden Tee
    Received the TS1 and put on my driver. Lamkin is continuing to up their game. Really nice grip that to me mixes some of the positives of the Z5 with a firmer feel. Looks like I may be putting them on all of my clubs. Love the Maroon-Gig Em!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.