Differences between Ping Eye and Eye 2 woods

I recently bought a set of Ping Eye 2 irons and Eye 1,3,4,5 woods after taking a 10-year hiatus from the game. I’ve searched on the forum, but I can’t seem to find the difference(s) between the Eye and Eye 2 Woods. The Ping archive also wasn’t much help. My father had a set of the Eye 2 Woods, but he doesn’t even remember owning them. Does anyone know the answer?

Comments

• hnryclayhnryclay Posts: 238 ClubWRX
    I do not, but I doubt much if anything. Did you try club finder they have loft and lies usually on clubs.
  • JShawJShaw Posts: 306 ✭✭
    I also don't know what the difference is. I do prefer my eyes to my eye2s, especially the driver. I find I draw the eye2s too much. Both sets have zz-lite shafts.
  • TimVTimV Members Posts: 1,484 ✭✭
    An extra Eye.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />

Seriously, I've hit both and don't see / feel much difference.
    All Forged, all the time.
    The Sets that see regular playing time...
    67 Spalding Top-Flite Professional, Cleveland Classic Persimmon Driver, 3 & 4 Spalding Top-Flite Persimmon Woods, TPM Putter.
    71 Wilson Staff Button Backs, Wilson System 3000 Persimmon Driver, 3 & 5 Woods, Wilson Sam Snead Pay-Off Putter.
    95 Snake Eyes S&W Forged, Snake Eyes 600T Driver, Viper MS 18* & 21* Woods, 252 & 258 Vokeys, Golfsmith Zero Friction Putter.
    2015 Wilson Staff FG Tour F5, TaylorMade Superfast Driver, 16.5* Fairway, & 21* Hybrid, Harmonized SW & LW, Tour Edge Feel2 Putter.