*PRICE DROP 7/11: Rogue SZ 15* and Rogue 5w both w/ Atmos TS Red 7s Shafts

JDMRN81JDMRN81 Members Posts: 422 ✭✭
I'm selling my Rogue fairway woods:

-3W is the SZ model at 15* with an Atmos TS red 7s shaft. Plays at standard 43". Has a Lamkin UTx midsize grip. Has minor/superficial scratches on the crown, a tiny chip on the heal side top of face (see pic), and normal wear on the bottom. None of which affects playability of course. $old

-5W is the regular Rogue model also with an Atmos TS red 7s shaft. Plays at standard 42.5". Has a Lamkin UTx midsize grip. Also has some minor/superficial scratches on the crown, a tiny chip/mark on the back (see pic), and normal wear on bottom. $old

[background=transparent]The shafts were a $300 upgrade each and are soooo nice. If they don't sell I'm going to separate and eventually put into other woods. I do not have head covers because my wife accidently burned the box they came in (my fault I left them in the box but **** she could have looked in it before burning ha). Shipped via USPS and CONUS only (Canada friends pay actual shipping). Add $10 for West of Mississippi. Payment via PP only. [/background]

[background=transparent]3W:[/background]

[background=transparent]gJ5UNail.jpg1uvX9Rsl.jpgiaQXPRFl.jpgwvkvmHLl.jpgRWSlEO1l.jpg2NnytFAl.jpg[/background]

[background=transparent]5W:[/background]

[background=transparent]LUuXaivl.jpgcnkzFPkl.jpgw4b2Jt2l.jpgrojxAl1l.jpgPucGCodl.jpgsBxSzxQl.jpgi16yBZ9l.jpg [/background]
Post edited by Unknown User on
Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
Ping G400 Stretch 3w AD IZ-7
Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
Irons/wedges - TBD
Toulon Columbus 34" CG custom matte black/Carolina blue
Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis Stars and Stripes

Comments

• TK3TK3 TK3 Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    Would you consider selling just the 3wood head?
    My set-up:
    Bag - Sun Mountain MPB
    Driver - Ping G400 MAX with Oban Kiyoshi Purple
    3 Wood - Ryoma F3 / Matrix
    Hybrid - Rocketballz 3 hybrid
    Irons - JDM Titleist VG3 4-PW irons with Nippon Modus 3 shafts
    Wedges - Ping Glide 50* / 54* / 58*
    Putter - Scotty Cameron GoLo 33"
    Shoes - Ecco Cage
    Ball - Srixon Z Star
  • JDMRN81JDMRN81 Members Posts: 422 ✭✭
    TK3 wrote:

Would you consider selling just the 3wood head?

As of right now no. But if they don't sell within the next week then I'd consider it. Thanks.
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
    edited Jul 7, 2018 #4
    Epic SZ sold!
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,575 admin
    JDMRN81 wrote:

I'm selling my Rogue fairway woods:

-3W is the SZ model at 15* with an Atmos TS red 7s shaft. Plays at standard 43". Has a Lamkin UTx midsize grip. Has some minor/superficial scratches on the crown, a tiny chip on the heal side (see pic), and normal wear on the bottom. None of which affects playability of course.

-5W is the regular Rogue model also with an Atmos TS red 7s shaft. Plays at standard 42.5". Has a Lamkin UTx midsize grip. Also has some minor/superficial scratches on the crown, a tiny chip/mark on the back (see pic), and normal wear on bottom.

[background=transparent]The shafts were a $300 upgrade each and are soooo nice. If they don't sell I'm going to separate and eventually put into other woods. I do not have head covers because my wife accidently burned the box they came in (my fault I left them in the box but **** she could have looked in it before burning ha). Would like to sell together for $615 or $315 each. Shipped via USPS. Payment via PP only. [/background]

[background=transparent]Late additions:[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]1. Ping G400 LST 8.5* w/ Alta stiff shaft. Gamed since last fall and has normal wear to face and a few minor marks to top of face. Crown looks perfect. Bottom has normal wear to it. Alta shaft measures at 43 5/8" out. I also have a Rogue black 70 stiff shaft for an extra $50 that measures just slightly under 43 5/8". Comes with tool but no head cover. The GP TP6 is NOT for sale lol. $275 [/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]2. Callaway Epic SZ 13.5* 3W with Fujikura Pro 72 stiff shaft. Have had since last fall and has normal wear to face and a few minor paint chips to top of face (see pic). Crown has minimal markings and bottom has normal wear. Stock standard grip and standard length. Head cover included. $old[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]3. Ping G 17* hybrid with Alta 70 stiff shaft. Normal wear to face and bottom. Crown looks great. Standard grip and length. Comes with head cover. $90 [/background]

[background=transparent]3W:[/background]

[background=transparent]gJ5UNail.jpg1uvX9Rsl.jpgiaQXPRFl.jpgwvkvmHLl.jpgRWSlEO1l.jpg2NnytFAl.jpg[/background]

[background=transparent]5W:[/background]

[background=transparent]LUuXaivl.jpgcnkzFPkl.jpgw4b2Jt2l.jpgrojxAl1l.jpgPucGCodl.jpgsBxSzxQl.jpgi16yBZ9l.jpg [/background]

8wlftI6l.jpgUmfqfwll.jpga1NgwJyl.jpgqLroBbRl.jpgFHx7B3fl.jpgrEABR1rl.jpg9JnKL9Vl.jpgztG6g7Cl.jpgywM1jUOl.jpgA6DOanxl.jpg
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Duffer222Duffer222 Members Posts: 365 ✭✭
    edited Jul 7, 2018 #6
    Have, or had the same setup with Rogues and Atmos Red. Wonderful combos. Such a smooth, high launch with low/mid spin. Just perfect for fairways.

Just so happens I’m killing the steelhead, and replacing the Rogue’s (at least temporarily!)

GLWS. Buyer will NOT be disappointed!
    Driver - Cobra F9 10.5 w/ Speeder 661 EVO III
    Fairway - Cobra F9 14.5 w/ Atmos TS 7s blue
    Fairway - Callaway XR Steelhead 5 w/ Atmos TS 7s red
    Hybrid - Mizuno MP CLK-H (Japan only) 24* - TENSEI CK Pro Blue 80h
    Irons - Yamaha ‘15 RMX CB Tour - 5-P w/ Mitsubishi OT 100’s
    Wedge - Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks 54° w/ Mitsubishi OT 100
    Wedge - Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks 60° w/ Mitsubishi OT 100
    Putter - Odyssey EXO 7s 34”
    Ball - Callaway ERC / TaylorMade TP5

Full time walker w/ my SM 3.5 LS on my back
    Duffer222 wrote:

Have, or had the same setup with Rogues and Atmos Red. Wonderful combos. Such a smooth, high launch with low/mid spin. Just perfect for fairways.

Just so happens I'm killing the steelhead, and replacing the Rogue's (at least temporarily!)

GLWS. Buyer will NOT be disappointed!

Thanks for giving some feedback. If I wasn't trying to invest in other things I'd keep these. They're just too good to just give away. I've gotten a lot of interest so hopefully someone takes a chance on these.
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
    Price drop!
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
    edited Jul 11, 2018 #9
    All that’s left is the rogues.
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
  • shaolingolfershaolingolfer Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    PM sent
    Adam 9015D Matrix Red Tie Stiff
    Callaway Rogue 3W SZ
    Callaway Apex 2 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie Stiff
    Callaway Apex 4 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie Stiff
    Srixon Z765 5-P Modus 120 Stiff
    50, 54, 60 Ping Stealth Glide 2.0 AWT
    Taylor Made Spyder Blade
  • str8teeth23str8teeth23 str8teeth Members Posts: 57 ✭✭
    PM Sent 5 wood
    Callaway Rogue Driver HZRDUS Yellow
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood EvenFlow Blue
    Callaway Rogue 5 Wood Atmos Red
    Ping S55 4-P
    Vokey 52
    Taylormade Hi-Toe 58
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Notchback
    5W sold pending funds. I'm also getting a lot of interest in the 3W but I'm FIRM at my price. As mentioned, if it doesn't sell for my asking price then I'm going to separate and sell head. I have a few people interested in the head only right now.
    Ping G400 Max 9* AD TP-6
    Ping G400 2H 17* Alta 7s
    Irons/wedges - TBD
This discussion has been closed.